New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

a quick question. after i lodged my application i took the IELTS test and got avg of 7.5. the question is could my application be rejected since i did not have the IELTS test on the day of application lodgement?

Hi

I'm not sure about this but I do recall reading somewhere that IELTS was not needed when application was lodged. I remember having this query with my agent but they insisted that IELTS was needed for them to lodge application.

If I can remember where i found this information I will post it.

Good Luck

Guest breilly

Hi

Just wanted to up date where we are, medical have been received and finalized , police checks received & finalized with everything else met

but still no visa.... the suspense is killing me !!! Cant help think is something wrong !:eek:

I'd say you will hear some good news this week. Fingers crossed.

Hi

Just wanted to up date where we are, medical have been received and finalized , police checks received & finalized with everything else met

but still no visa.... the suspense is killing me !!! Cant help think is something wrong !:eek:

My understanding is that you do not need to have passed the IELTS exam before you applied however you should have booked the exam and specified the booking date on your application.

English Language Evidence.jpg

a quick question. after i lodged my application i took the IELTS test and got avg of 7.5. the question is could my application be rejected since i did not have the IELTS test on the day of application lodgement?

English Language Evidence.jpg

Guest 3Pirrets2Oz

Well...Hello all!! I've been sitting silent for a while now, since we received our case officer in December. In December we were requested to submit police checks and medicals, however due to the fact i was pregnant everything was put on hold till baby arrived! Pleased to inform you things are about to swing into action once again :) My baby boy arrived on the 11th Feb, birth certificate obtained, passport obtained, police checks obtained for hubby and I, phoning tomorrow to book medicals, uploading all documents for baby at the weekend! Excited!!! Glad to see there's still plenty of movement for everyone else :) xxx

Thanks for the update and many congrats on your new arrival!

Well...Hello all!! I've been sitting silent for a while now, since we received our case officer in December. In December we were requested to submit police checks and medicals, however due to the fact i was pregnant everything was put on hold till baby arrived! Pleased to inform you things are about to swing into action once again :) My baby boy arrived on the 11th Feb, birth certificate obtained, passport obtained, police checks obtained for hubby and I, phoning tomorrow to book medicals, uploading all documents for baby at the weekend! Excited!!! Glad to see there's still plenty of movement for everyone else :) xxx

Guest mandhani
My understanding is that you do not need to have passed the IELTS exam before you applied however you should have booked the exam and specified the booking date on your application.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12756[/ATTACH]

That option is not for IELTS as IELTS is the first checkbox where you need to provide the number which you get in TRF post exam on 13th day.

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:You are now Pink. Good Luck!

Name: bloomberg

Destination: Sydney

Date of Visa application: 21/06/11

Nationality: Croatian

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: Engineering technologist

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore:Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:4

Medicals submitted: 29/02/2012

Police check submitted: 29/02/2012

Date CO assigned: 29/02/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

well, I'm not sure we have a CO yet, thank you all for your support. :wubclub: I guess he'll be writing us soon. HE HAS TO! :wink:

We'll issue PCCs on monday and our agent will hopefuly upload them on tuesday. Gotta say I feel a bit excited now that we've done all of this and now we just have to wait, again! =)

Hi

Sailing in the same boat... and the same pain..

Felt sure it would be our turn this week!!! Oh well unlikely it will be tomorrow. Another week to wait. Common Vika,MNO,Ciscoranger &silverbobby. I hope at least one of us gets some news tomorrow!

Fingers crossed for you jambos!!! Though I don't feel any further forward myself. I Keep checking yet no e-mail yet requesting further documents. Have you started your nurse registration yet?

Fingers crossed for you jambos!!! Though I don't feel any further forward myself. I Keep checking yet no e-mail yet requesting further documents. Have you started your nurse registration yet?

Not started registration yet will only start this process once we have been allocated a CO. What about yourself?

Not started registration yet will only start this process once we have been allocated a CO. What about yourself?

I sent mine off yesterday. It's took weeks to get everything together. I thought the skills assessment was bad enough! Also it can take up to 6 months to get registration so I thought i had best start now.

"Well...Hello all!! I've been sitting silent for a while now, since we received our case officer in December. In December we were requested to submit police checks and medicals, however due to the fact i was pregnant everything was put on hold till baby arrived! Pleased to inform you things are about to swing into action once again :) My baby boy arrived on the 11th Feb, birth certificate obtained, passport obtained, police checks obtained for hubby and I, phoning tomorrow to book medicals, uploading all documents for baby at the weekend! Excited!!! Glad to see there's still plenty of movement for everyone else :) xxx"

hi 3pirrets2Oz,

Congrats on you baby boy!

I am in a similar situation in that my wife is pregnant and due in June. did you have to do anything in particular to inform your CO that you wouldn't be having the medicals until after the baby?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

This is what is commonly known as.... The waiting room!!

Many PIO members have gone slightly loopy while being in here ;0)

I guess those of us who have got "ABPF" status are waiting in the lobby then while we are waiting for the CO contact....................... Lol! The "lobby" is also a stir crazy place!:goofy: Well they say patience is a virtue...........................:confused:. ( I just seem to have mislaid that virtue for the time being!!!!! lol! )

I recalled one question in the 175 online application. Under processing details, it asked me if i or anybody in my application have ever been cancelled a visa. Does it refer to a cancelled australian visa or any visa from other countries?

I never had an australian visa so i answered no. But i have a b1 b2 US visa that was cancelled-without-prejudice due to an issuance of the same visa type but longer expiration date.

Should i submit a form 1023 to correct it? Or was i correct the first time how i understood the question?

Guest 3Pirrets2Oz
hi 3pirrets2Oz,

Congrats on you baby boy!

I am in a similar situation in that my wife is pregnant and due in June. did you have to do anything in particular to inform your CO that you wouldn't be having the medicals until after the baby?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Hi!

Thank you and congrats on your baby news :) I decided not to inform the case officer of my pregnancy as i didn't want it to effect whe we would get a case officer. As soon as we were allocated a case officer and our medicals and police checks were requested i sent a change of circumstances form to inform them of our pending arrival :) Case officer then informed us then we could wait for baby to be born before completing our meds etc. All they asked for was the estimated date of delivery and everything was put on hold. Good luck with everything xxx

Guest guy22

Just check my email.. and I got the pre-grant letter!!!:chatterbox::elvis::twitcy: WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO~!:laugh:

I would like to thank everyone on this forum, for your kindness and all the help you guys provided when I had problems. Also best wishes to anyone that is still dealing with DIAC.

See you all in OZ!

guy22 :wink:

Guest Heine77

You know that you have a problem with obsessively checking your visa status when you can remember your TRN and passport numbers but forget you wife's mobile number...:ssign2:

Grant.. Grant.. Grant.. GRANTED!!!!!!!! Turn us Purple... Wooooohhhhooooooo :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Thanks to all the people who have been so very helpful with difficult questions and patting your back when you are all hyper... Its difficult to put into words so many over whelming feelings am going through... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!:notworthy::notworthy:

All the best to all the people awaiting their Grants and Co's..