New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest Egyptian Prince

Hello Everybody Merry Chrsitmas and Happy New Year although it is soo late to say it but it is better than never say it LOL well i am just back from UK and that is why i didnt access this thread the past days but i am here today to say that this will be the last time i will write in PINK as i got my Visa granted at 29 of December, yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

So Turn Me PURPLE pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:biglaugh::jiggy:

And Congratulation to everybody eho got his Visa granted and Good Luck in the New yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr for all who waiting C.O. or waiting the Visa Granted:wink:

I am so happy for you mate! Enjoy that feeling :jiggy::wubclub:

Hello Everybody Merry Chrsitmas and Happy New Year although it is soo late to say it but it is better than never say it LOL well i am just back from UK and that is why i didnt access this thread the past days but i am here today to say that this will be the last time i will write in PINK as i got my Visa granted at 29 of December, yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

And Congratulation to everybody eho got his Visa granted and Good Luck in the New yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr for all who waiting C.O. or waiting the Visa Granted:wink:

Hiya, we never got asked for proof of money etc... was surprised, tho they wanted to see my sisters bank account/savings. Think they were happy enough!

I bet it is the state sponsored 176 then that they want proof or the applicants savings. Good job it's not 175 visa applicants cus I am skint lol x

Congratulations!!! Great news xx

Guest Egyptian Prince
Thank you, we are applying for Victoria

DinkyDoo i wish you a good luck this time and if you needed any help let me know as i went through all the process alone with no agent so i might had a good knowlage in case u wanted anything.

Guest Egyptian Prince
me and the other half just got back from 3 weeks around aus..... so depressed! i just want to go back!

i'm glad we took the risk of applying having never been!

with our first baby due in June we just want to go straight after!

Hey p12aks where did you go there, tell us about your experience there, as i am thinking for a visit and see how things there before the big Move

Thanks, I hope I will be purple at least this month. But with my luck it will be most probably spring time. :err:

Thanks So much Blech , well i think it is ur turn now to be Purple, be fast we will not wait you for a long Time lol

Guest guest59177
On the phone. I called the GSM contact number using the phones at the Melbourne city office of DIAC.

Yup I heard the same thing on the phone back in June 2011. I got a CO within a month after that.

Congratulations...

I have updated the thread and spreadsheet...

DinkyDoo i wish you a good luck this time and if you needed any help let me know as i went through all the process alone with no agent so i might had a good knowlage in case u wanted anything.

Thank you, we are using an agent this time so hopefully this will help us,

Congratulations on your visa

Guest heidim
Do payslips and references have to be certified???

Ask the agent! And let them certify the stuff - that's what you're paying them for! Isn't that a nice feeling - just handing it over to the agent! Good luck! I'm sure things will work out this time!!!!

Our online status shows as " Applicant Approved "....so hoping that it is Visa Grant...

Im so excited & nervous...

Lets Celebrate...Congratulations

Guest Egyptian Prince
Do payslips and references have to be certified???

For me the OZ embassy here didnt want to certify them as they said it was againist their policy, but i sent email to DIAC and print their reply that they want the refrences to be certified so they certified the refernce but the pay slips it were not certified , and by the way if you are applying online you can scan colored copy without being certified, thats what my C.O told me when i wanted to send the PCC

Good Luck

Guest Egyptian Prince
Congratulations...

I have updated the thread and spreadsheet...

Thanks Bpremji for doing that great work

Well i hope to hear this time that you got a direct grant without being contacted by C.O. :) your turn is next week i hope :)

Onshore applications are processed in a different office from offshore, so there are quite different processing times. Some Cat 5 onshore applications have been allocated, where as offshore Cat 4 applications are still waiting 6 months+ after lodgement for CO allocations.

True hmsmark.Post july 2011 there have been very few onshore 885 applicants due to changes in the rules.