New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Did u get answer for the letter u send to the minister???

nope do yet, have u send a similar letter to the minister ?, i guess not , probably i must be the only one who has sent it, no support whatsoever from anyone on this forum

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just saw the messages in the thread...nothing to hide Life is just too busy. FYI 886 FS and 176 FS has been started at back end. and if you still dont believe just wait and watch without me giving any more prediction.

HI! gagan,

have they started Subclass 176 and 886 ?, i dont think so , if they have started i m a Subclass 176 lodged in August 2008, leo has lodged before me or even people who lodged in 2007 should have got a co by now,

Hi Ish, I have also applied for 475 in May 2010 online. I read this forum regularly but I have stopped waiting for approval since long time back. Just concentrate on present life and do progressing without any hesitation.

HI! gagan,

have they started Subclass 176 and 886 ?, i dont think so , if they have started i m a Subclass 176 lodged in August 2008, leo has lodged before me or even people who lodged in 2007 should have got a co by now,

Hi Gagan

any news from your end there re 886 & 176?

I met my IMMI agent today and he confirmed that some of his 886 Cat 5 clients are being processed. He also added that it seems that only those were in "final" stages of their application are being processed.

this is a predictable and good step as there are many 886 Cat 5s still waiting, esp from HR countries, and it is good that as soon as July started, they started processing them.

BUT this good sign is only for 886 FS and nothing we 176FS need to be excited about because once they are finished with 886 and 176FS of higher categories, they would have finished their quota of FS places and we will be right here, reading the posts for some good sign and venting our frustrations on each other. But atleast this shows they do process some FS groups. best of luck to 886ers!

But note something really depressing: 886s from mid 2009 are still waiting for a grant while most 885 finished long ago, and even many 175s have got grants within months of their category starting, except for those form HR countries. So this shows how undesirable we FS are for them that they are taking offshore independent before even onshore 886 who are already part of the system.

And there are a good number of 886 who will be given this year's visa places for FS, and all other categories will be over and going for their citizenship ceremony by the time we can hope for our turn to come.

HI! gagan,

I think I am one of the few 176FS applicants from 2007, I don't have a case officer as yet :(

I think I am one of the few 176FS applicants from 2007, I don't have a case officer as yet :(

Ronald, I sincerely wish that you get a case officer asap so that there could be some light at the end of a long long tunnel.

If your application is for a visa subclass that is not currently being allocated do not contact us to enquire about the progress of your application. When processing resumes you will be contacted when your application is allocated.

[TABLE=class: table-100, width: 639]

Lodgement dates for GSM non-SkillSelect applications allocated to processing teams[TR]

[TH]Visa Subclass[/TH]

[TH]Priority Group 3[/TH]

[TH]Priority Group 4[/TH]

[TH]Priority Group 5[/TH]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]176 Skilled – Sponsored[/TD]

[TD]All applications allocated[/TD]

[TD]Not currently allocating[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]475 Skilled – Regional Sponsored[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]487 Skilled – Regional Sponsored[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]496 Skilled – Designated Area Sponsored[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]886 Skilled – Sponsored[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

What an update!

If your application is for a visa subclass that is not currently being allocated do not contact us to enquire about the progress of your application. When processing resumes you will be contacted when your application is allocated.

[TABLE=class: table-100, width: 639]

[TR]

[TH]Visa Subclass[/TH]

[TH]Priority Group 3[/TH]

[TH]Priority Group 4[/TH]

[TH]Priority Group 5[/TH]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]176 Skilled – Sponsored[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]475 Skilled – Regional Sponsored[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]487 Skilled – Regional Sponsored[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]496 Skilled – Designated Area Sponsored[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]886 Skilled – Sponsored[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

What an update!

iTS A big joke, no chance guys , just dont keep waiting

It seems forum is dead now, everybody given up including me. Nobody to depend on. Even Gagan is silent.

On the other hand it seems they have not start processing skill select applicants also. DIBP must be in a coma.

Do somebody got any information about 2013-2014 processed information ? Earlier they used to publish the report at the end of every year.

'God Bless all the family sponsored applicants"

Just to let y'all know, I spoke to a high court judge. one of the government plans were to frustrate all cat5 applicant including 885 and 175 which has finished. and make you take the decision of leaving the country or withdraw the application. but what happened was the other side all the applicant just kept waiting this became a hassle for the government officials. don't be fools, they want you to get upset of them and get out but they failed. they want you to think its not gonna work. people who blames the government are the victims of them. they never thought people will hold on to it for 5,6 years. its good that we did. just to note, for people who lives with their family, live your life buddy when the turn comes you role the dice. be happy that they didn't cancel any of the application despite what they've done in 2009. think positive. government got a job to do. those people who are so eager to get here, mate this is nor paradise what you are dreaming of. its another country you have to still work to live. some of those ones here in AUS cant even go to there own countries to visit family. so be thank full that y'all have time that needs to tick at it to you. live your life... but don't loose hope.

Hi ,

I am new in forum and want to share something regarding 886 Fs Visa application I have sent below email to immigration minister .

To

The Scott Morrison MP,

Minister for Immigration and Border Protection,

Australia,

Dear Sir,

I just draw your's kind attention visa application VF886 ( family Sponsored ). These application applicant's are waiting their application decision since last 4 years.As per Department website there is no updating these category files last 9 months.

We know that department will follow the instruction given by minister but why DIBP couldn't process these category files.Even they know that applicant waiting for there file decision from long time.

Dear sir I been Australia last 8 years. I completed my bachelor degree year 2010 then apply VF886( family Sponsored ) visa on June 2010 till from this date I live in Australia on bridging visa and waiting for my application decision but still wait.i agree that can live in Australia

legally until my application decision has been outcome.but if you know that on bridging visa can't help me finding good job last four years I applied too many jobs in my field but didn't get it because they said that we need permanent or citizen candidate for these.

I know that department will firstly process highly skilled occupation category files but on the other hand DIBP cannot ignore those occupation files which are waiting for last 4 years and live in Australia.why in this Case DIBP will not follow fair go policy.

Similar like me many of these category applicants suffering for this issue may be some of them give up.please put your kindly attention on these application so that these applicants carry their life smoothly and do work for Australian economy.

I lookforwed yours reply

Yours faithfully,

On behalf of all VF 886 ( Family Sponsored Onshore Visa application

I got this reply on behalf of minister regarding my email

Archived