New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just so unfair that we have been left in the dark like this. It really is about time that the government gave us a time frame within which they are planning to process our visas. And if they have no intention of processing our applications they must refund us with interest.

It's just so unfair that we have been left in the dark like this. It really is about time that the government gave us a time frame within which they are planning to process our visas. And if they have no intention of processing our applications they must refund us with interest.

Celeste, why dont you give it a try by wrting to the minister,

Hi all,

I know it's trying times now for the remaining visas. Hoping you all hang on with that glimmer of light in the end of all the upsetting news.

Giving my update for the thread:

(01) Forum's username / nickname?: Pincher

(02) Visa Category?: 175

(03) Visa Priority Group?: 5

(04) Nationality (HR / LR)?: HR

(05) Visa application lodged on?: 2009 October

(06) When 'updated' Form-80 requested? (if any): March 2014

(07) When 'updated' Form-80 submitted? (if any): March 2014

(08) CO allocated on?: March 2014

(10) When MED-n-PCC requested?: March 2014

(11) When MED submitted?: June 2014

(12) When PCC submitted?: March 2014

(13) When LAST document submitted?: June 2014

(14) Visa Granted?: yes (today)

Hi all,

I know it's trying times now for the remaining visas. Hoping you all hang on with that glimmer of light in the end of all the upsetting news.

Giving my update for the thread:

(01) Forum's username / nickname?: Pincher

(02) Visa Category?: 175

(03) Visa Priority Group?: 5

(04) Nationality (HR / LR)?: HR

(05) Visa application lodged on?: 2009 October

(06) When 'updated' Form-80 requested? (if any): March 2014

(07) When 'updated' Form-80 submitted? (if any): March 2014

(08) CO allocated on?: March 2014

(10) When MED-n-PCC requested?: March 2014

(11) When MED submitted?: June 2014

(12) When PCC submitted?: March 2014

(13) When LAST document submitted?: June 2014

(14) Visa Granted?: yes (today)

Hi! Pincher, happy for u, Congrads,

with regard to Subclass 176 they will never process this remaining cases, thats the reality

Guest The Pom Queen

I understand how stressful things are for everyone but please lets treat each other with respect. We have deleted a post that wasn't very friendly towards a fellow member. This isn't how this forum works. Thanks Admin

hi,

i have recieved email from team 13 asking for additional information that are outstanding.

i have submitt this information last year to my co.

now i am waiting for grant and they have sent this emial ?

i serach on internet team 13 collects information for externalm security checks.? is it right .?

Visa - 175, applied on 30th June 2009, CO allocated - 4th March 2014. Form 80, meds and pcc asked. Meds done - March 2014.

I have finally submitted the last PCC document yesterday - 16th July 2014.

Fingers crossed !

How long does it usually take from last doc submission to grant ? Just approximation.

Visa - 175, applied on 30th June 2009, CO allocated - 4th March 2014. Form 80, meds and pcc asked. Meds done - March 2014.

I have finally submitted the last PCC document yesterday - 16th July 2014.

Fingers crossed !

How long does it usually take from last doc submission to grant ? Just approximation.

Mine took a month from last document submitted.

I've just been granted this week. Please see earlier post in this page.

Guest leoj76
mate, there wont be a storm or anything, it will continue drizling for years to come, so get used to it

Did u get answer for the letter u send to the minister???

Hi everyone, I have been following the updates since a long time now. It seems our plight makes no difference to the Australian Government ! The never ending wait has become frustrating now and we can't even decide on what to do further with our lives because of this visa process. We've applied for 475 visa since May 2010 ! Everytime I tried to call them, I never got a positive reply ! They are supposed to help us through and they say they have no idea about when our visa would be processed !! This is extremely careless and rude on their part. I hope we do get the good news soon. I pray the same for all those who are sailing in the same boat.

Archived