New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

yes we all know that those information are there since 2 months ago.... but all we have to make a pronostic is only that... and this information is for 2014/2015 program...... i think we could make our own thoughts base on information given..... gagans have the same thoughts last years....... so....

OK based on the info 2 months ago, lets continue to enjoy the limbo life

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let us get this clear - No information anywhere as of today has any impact on our (Family sponsored's) fate at all. It remains unchanged, ie. we wait without any decision reached by the Immigration Dept of what is going to happen to us. There is no update, no News, so better have no hope for anything in the near future.

Let us just go into hybernation and wait.

Let us get this clear - No information anywhere as of today has any impact on our (Family sponsored's) fate at all. It remains unchanged, ie. we wait without any decision reached by the Immigration Dept of what is going to happen to us. There is no update, no News, so better have no hope for anything in the near future.

Let us just go into hybernation and wait.

I AGREE keep playing the waiting game Category 5

Guest leoj76
I AGREE keep playing the waiting game Category 5

we have no choice!!!! but why we remain silent!!! we can wait but doing something else..like write a petition to minister... write a complain to the department, to assitant of the minister....may be to consumer assoation in asutralia... if there any!!!

Guest leoj76
thats a very good idea, lets do that pls

u cant do a petition to ask them update or information... thats "silly" they already give us plenty of information and one update every months!!!!

u cant do a petition to ask them update or information... thats "silly" they already give us plenty of information and one update every months!!!!

wELL they dont give us only "General Information", nothing specific, well i dont think its silly , its honestly they must be thinking we are silly sitting back and hoping, without taking some action and fighting for our rights, i honestly believe if we all got together (all category 5 ) and filled action against them , we cold have won this case hands down,

We can start an online petition on https://www.change.org/ and request Immi minister to atleast provide us an update.

wELL they dont give us only "General Information", nothing specific, well i dont think its silly , its honestly they must be thinking we are silly sitting back and hoping, without taking some action and fighting for our rights, i honestly believe if we all got together (all category 5 ) and filled action against them , we cold have won this case hands down,

Last year, in July August, I was very charged up and along with others we wrote to the immigration department and the then minister of Immigration telling them about us waiting for so long and requesting them to start with the processing of our cases. As it obvious, it didn't change anything but the good thing was that we were noticed, i got a reply from the director in Adelaid immigration centre and from the minister too, the reply was that as the elections were near they can't reach any decision on it and we will have to wait for the new government and what ti decides to do.

those who are interesting in taking some action - which is not a bad idea as you've got nothing to lose and they will realise that we are alive and kicking - you can write to the adelaid centre and the current minister of immigration, get your sponsors to write to their local MPs and the immigration minister, and for this i am posting the link to the pages of this thread where we discussed it and people posted their version of the letters they sent, you can get tips from there by reading a few pages,

I will do it too, but not right now because i am totally sick and tired of the whole thing, let me get out of my 'end of the financial year disappointment' depression and then i will take some action

Read the posts here for about up to a month or so:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/118718-new-category-5s-where-you-now-251.html

Guest leoj76

thats a very good idea mate.. i was thinkking about the same thing..... but im amoug those who have only a 6 in english..... we can someone with better send us a draft.... if email needed just ask.... but we shouldnt just complain about yhe lack of precise information..... they are a huge government agency and i do think those information they give to us is just that we need.... if they want us to keep quiet and wait they give the information is exactly prepared for us.... we canot expect more ... but we can complain about the time we are waiting, and the fact we have been left behind for so long time and there any consideration for us in the new planning year!!!

if oters have any thougths about how and what we gonna make it.... please give a post....

To Vrandhir.... sorry.... but i personally thinks those information they give is enougth for us, update every month is sufficient.... i agree those information does not "fit" us actually.... but they are not going to process our aplication this year.... we are at the bottom of the line... and the information available on the site is clear about it.....

thats a very good idea mate.. i was thinkking about the same thing..... but im amoug those who have only a 6 in english..... we can someone with better send us a draft.... if email needed just ask.... but we shouldnt just complain about yhe lack of precise information..... they are a huge government agency and i do think those information they give to us is just that we need.... if they want us to keep quiet and wait they give the information is exactly prepared for us.... we canot expect more ... but we can complain about the time we are waiting, and the fact we have been left behind for so long time and there any consideration for us in the new planning year!!!

if oters have any thougths about how and what we gonna make it.... please give a post....

To Vrandhir.... sorry.... but i personally thinks those information they give is enougth for us, update every month is sufficient.... i agree those information does not "fit" us actually.... but they are not going to process our aplication this year.... we are at the bottom of the line... and the information available on the site is clear about it.....

Arshad, thats good idea, can u start this if possible, i would have done it, but not sure how it is done, if u can send us a draft of the petition you sent to them last, we could modify it to suit the circumstances now and sen it, so mate if u can take it intiative first, i ll be there personally to support u, hope everyone else is there to support us,

VANDDIR1 and Leoj76

I have posted a link to the posts of July-Aug 2013, if you take the time to read through about a month of it you will find I and others have shared drafts of the letter we sent and also various email addresses, some of the emails do not apply as they were for the people of the last government so look up who is the current immigration minister, he must have a personal website and one that is official, get the email address from there and send to him, with you clear and correct information because when i got a reply from the director of Adelaid processing centre, he had mentioned my application date and agent name and addressed the mail to him, while i had not mentioned these in my mail so it means they must have looked into my file or case, and as they are to correspond with only my agent so they wrote to him bur CC it to me too. this was a good sign as someone finally looked up my file after 4 years - though only to do nothing!

Definitely we should give it a try, and the more the better it will be.

VANDDIR1 and Leoj76

I have posted a link to the posts of July-Aug 2013, if you take the time to read through about a month of it you will find I and others have shared drafts of the letter we sent and also various email addresses, some of the emails do not apply as they were for the people of the last government so look up who is the current immigration minister, he must have a personal website and one that is official, get the email address from there and send to him, with you clear and correct information because when i got a reply from the director of Adelaid processing centre, he had mentioned my application date and agent name and addressed the mail to him, while i had not mentioned these in my mail so it means they must have looked into my file or case, and as they are to correspond with only my agent so they wrote to him bur CC it to me too. this was a good sign as someone finally looked up my file after 4 years - though only to do nothing!

Definitely we should give it a try, and the more the better it will be.

HI Arshad i went through the link but could not find any draft letter, will it be for you to e mail the draft letter you sent to diac, i will e mail my e mail address to you

HI Arshad i went through the link but could not find any draft letter, will it be for you to e mail the draft letter you sent to diac, i will e mail my e mail address to you

Here is the link of the last summer discussions, when some of us have written to minister's office. In the middle of this page you will find the post of Arshad with the title "Attention All 176 FSers! (and anyone else who is interested)"

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/118718-new-category-5s-where-you-now-889.html

[TABLE=align: center]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #f7f7f7, align: left]Changes to Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List (CSOL) and Skilled Occupation List (SOL)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 630, align: left]Skilled Occupation List (SOL). The SOL is relevant for applicants for:

• independent points-based skilled migration who are not nominated by a state or territory government agency
  • a Family Sponsored points-based skilled visa
  • Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) - Graduate Work stream.

Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List (CSOL). The CSOL is relevant for applicants for:

• points-based skilled migration who are nominated by a state or territory government agency under a State Migration Plan
  • the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS), who must have been nominated by an Australian employer to fill a position in an occupation that appears in the CSOL
  • the Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457)
  • the Training and Research visa (subclass 402).

Summary of changes

The following changes apply to applications made for the above visas on or after 1 July 2014.

Occupations added to the SOL

The following occupations were added to the SOL:

• Chef (Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 351311)
  • Bricklayer (ANZSCO 331111)
  • Wall and Floor Tiler (ANZSCO 333411)

Occupations added to the CSOL

The following occupations were added to the CSOL:

• Hydrogeologist (ANZSCO 234413)
  • Exercise Physiologist (ANZSCO 234915)

Changes to occupation titles

The following titles were changed:

• Ship's Surveyor will be titled Marine Surveyor (ANZSCO 231215)
  • General Medical Practitioner will be titled General Practitioner (ANZSCO 253111)

Changes to assessing authorities

For new applications for the above visas made on or after 1 July 2014, new assessing authorities will be specified for the following occupations:

• Nurse Manager (ANZSCO 254311): Australian Nursing and Midwifery Accreditation Council (ANMAC)
  • Nurse Educator (ANZSCO 254211): ANMAC
  • Nurse Researcher (ANZSCO 254212): ANMAC.
  • Marine Transport Professional not elsewhere classified (ANZSCO 231299): Vocational Education and Training Assessment Services (VETASSESS)

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

here are our details

TRA July 08 hairdresser passed

APP OCT 08

WA SS Dec 09

Screwed over by DIAC everytime they change rules

Chris

HI! THIS is what i found about Subclass 175, in the same Forum, under Subclass 175's, hopefully this wil be good news for us

Dear 175ers (G5) Friends,
(esp. from High-Risk countries: Pakistan, Iran etc...)

As you can see on this thread that I'm very actively preparing the excel sheet for 175ers (G5) only. And so far it is completed to pretty much good level. But I'm still contacting to get more data.

I have observed after collecting the data that almost all of the Low-Risk country's applicants are already GRANTED! Congrats to all of them!!!

Now, in 175ers (G5) database what is left is all High-Risk country's applicants - going through the long tunnel of SC (Security Checks).

We all need to closely contact each other and share details to be aware of the situation. I invite all
175ers (G5) [esp. High-Risk country] applicants
to please come forward and participate.

We should regularly update ourselves here about all major/minor updates, for the mutual benefits.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Zahoor Ahmed

Guest leoj76
Where are those who were making predictions for July.

haha.... and where are those who were getting their hope too high...... seems they change borders...

haha.... and where are those who were getting their hope too high...... seems they change borders...

allocation table is stil not updated, may be it wont be updated, it is a joke ,

Dear All,

I am a silent reader in this forum,today I m going to share my good news with you all..PR granted on 7th July.2014,886 visa(FS)(onshore)applied march 2009,co allocated on march 2013,medical & AFP submitted on June 2013,co changed on July 2013,additional paper requested on November 2013 and February 2014,Medical and AFP updates requested for 3rd time on 25th June 2014,Granted visa on 7th July 2014.so guys keep up ur hopes and all the best...please be positive response to everyone.. Cheers!!

Archived