New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Hi Everybody, Nobody believed Nostradamus till it happened. Anyhow, FS will be resuming from July as previously said and most of the backlog will be cleared by Dec this year. The rest i.e. 25 percent as per my source will be cleared by June 2K15 thus clearing everybody.

My source told me different story, FS will be resuming from DEC 2014, NOT from July 2014.

The backlog will be cleared by DEC 2015.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They did not specifically mentioned cook for the three occupations that might be included.

It said CHEF.

Correct me if I am wrong, CHEF (351311), COOK (351411), so the the two are totally different occupations.

So don't get excited for those who are cook, but for those who are CHEF.......as a start, it is a good news then.

Dear

Let me correct here then....cook n chef are inter related occupations....One who gt an assessment as a Cook can gt assessment as a Chef very easily....

Will gt to know everything after 1st july

Cheers

Dear

Let me correct here then....cook n chef are inter related occupations....One who gt an assessment as a Cook can gt assessment as a Chef very easily....

Will gt to know everything after 1st july

Cheers

Nothing will happen today, since DIAC is closed today, hopefully something will happen in the next update, fingers legs and bodies crossed

My source told me different story, FS will be resuming from DEC 2014, NOT from July 2014.

The backlog will be cleared by DEC 2015.

From July or December 2014 - it really doesn't matter because they way things have been going, I don't think 176FS will see any grants in 2014. this is just my view, a very down to earth one to avoid getting my hopes high and then being disappointed. And I do pray to Allah that I am wrong and things start moving earlier.

From July or December 2014 - it really doesn't matter because they way things have been going, I don't think 176FS will see any grants in 2014. this is just my view, a very down to earth one to avoid getting my hopes high and then being disappointed. And I do pray to Allah that I am wrong and things start moving earlier.

100% agreed, They might process some 886 applicants in 2014, We, 176 applicants may have to wait some more months. I do not understand why we have to suffer like this. More than 5 years of my precious time was spoiled by DIBP and Australian Government. We should be treated better than this. At least correct time frame to process our applications. Exhausted and frustrated.

100% agreed, They might process some 886 applicants in 2014, We, 176 applicants may have to wait some more months. I do not understand why we have to suffer like this. More than 5 years of my precious time was spoiled by DIBP and Australian Government. We should be treated better than this. At least correct time frame to process our applications. Exhausted and frustrated.

my guess is they will process some of Subclass 176 applications , at least the 2007/2008 ones, lets wait till the next update , dont wont to get my hopes up until i see iton the allocaion table,

my guess is they will process some of Subclass 176 applications , at least the 2007/2008 ones, lets wait till the next update , dont wont to get my hopes up until i see iton the allocaion table,

HI! Guys,

the Forum is totally silent :( , any new grants guys

Nothing will happen today, since DIAC is closed today, hopefully something will happen in the next update, fingers legs and bodies crossed

While the other forum members are keeping all crossed and keeping mum waiting for the updates, you don't seem to keeping none:wink: Have patience buddy, this's gonna be a looooooooong wait:SLEEP:

Sometimes 175 applicants who were granted visa may not bother to updated the list. We may get a wrong picture about their visa allocations. I personaly believe most of them have got their visa approved by now.

Hope to hear happy news(announcement) at the end of this month, may be tomorrow.

No visa for me yet. I sent all the documents asked by CO through my agent a couple of days ago and now counting the days for decision.

I have an important question guys..

Do we have to re-assess our occupation to change over from ASCO to ANZSCO. I asked my agent and he told me that ACS "Australian Computer Society" would take 500 Australian Dollars and he want 1500 Australian dollars to submit the new assessment to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection. Provided that the assessment would be till the time I applied my application "the new degrees as well as the new work for the last 6 years of waiting will not assessed as it is not a new application. It is only to have the ANZSCO!

If there is such thing why did we have that re-assessment since July 2010 when the ANZSCO started!

I'm confused as my ASCO code is 2231-11 System Manager and its ANZSCO is either 262113 Systems Administrator or 262111 Database Administrators as "DIAC ENDORSED CORRELATIONS FROM ASCO OCCUPATIONS TO ANZSCO OCCUPATIONS - AS AT 1 JULY 2010" and the wrote at that time in the list of ANSCO_ANZSCO:

This document provides all ASCO-ANZSCO occupation correlations endorsed by DIAC. This list does not distinguish between those occupations included on Skilled Occupation Lists or other

legislative Instruments, and those occupations correlated for historical reporting purposes only. It is to be viewed as a list of DIAC- endorsed occupation correlations, at a particular point in time,

for general information purposes only.

& Provides ASCO to ANZSCO correlations for use in reporting pipeline cases assessed in ASCO but that need to be reported in ANZSCO to maintain comparative historical program reporting

My agent reply:

The ASCO has ceased and is no longer in use. In July Immigration will provide a new SOL and your nominated occupation must be on that list. It is wise to make sure your occupation is on the list before embarking on a new skills assessment and the cost involved. Immigration may also provide a new time frame for the processing of your existing visa application.

BUT:

a friend of mine got his visa on his ASCO not ANZSCO.. that means we should re-assess or no need?!

Mado whats yr Timeline ?

175 HR through agent

Aug 2008

CO Mar 2014 (I think). agent asked for Medicals, police, more details regarding education, employment, CV, ...

submitted these June 2014

Dear All,

I remember there was a link that you could go in to track your 175 file online a few weeks ago.

It was different from IMMIACCOUNT.

Any idea what was that link and has it stopped working?

Thanks MADO

Hi Everybody, Nobody believed Nostradamus till it happened. Anyhow, FS will be resuming from July as previously said and most of the backlog will be cleared by Dec this year. The rest i.e. 25 percent as per my source will be cleared by June 2K15 thus clearing everybody.

hi Gagan, if your source is true do you reckon they will reach up to application that lodged in august 2010 by end of the year?

Sorry I ask again. How can I check the status of my online 175 application.

I remember there was a link that you could go in to track your 175 file online a few weeks ago.

Thanks

Sorry I ask again. How can I check the status of my online 175 application.

Thanks

i called diac today after several hours got through to thr operator .inquired abt subclass 176.they said that they have reached the quota for this year.waiting for july new financial year n the ministers annoucement on the new quota.n all also that we in the least priority (as is we dont know that ).well no idea what will happen july.probaly hope are now domishing.hope gagans ibfo is true...:(.so dissapointed...

i called diac today after several hours got through to thr operator .inquired abt subclass 176.they said that they have reached the quota for this year.waiting for july new financial year n the ministers annoucement on the new quota.n all also that we in the least priority (as is we dont know that ).well no idea what will happen july.probaly hope are now domishing.hope gagans ibfo is true...:(.so dissapointed...

I think you are unaware of the Migration Programme Statistics (Quota for 2014 - 2015) which were announced on May 14!!! Just go thro the following link...

https://www.immi.gov.au/media/statistics/statistical-info/visa-grants/migrant.htm

No planning level for 2013-2014 and 2014-2015 under Skilled Australian sponsored..?????

State/territory sponsored and Skilled Australian sponsored (Skilled Independent Regional) categories have been amalgamated into State/territory and regional nominated category since 2013–14.

I think you are unaware of the Migration Programme Statistics (Quota for 2014 - 2015) which were announced on May 14!!! Just go thro the following link...

https://www.immi.gov.au/media/statistics/statistical-info/visa-grants/migrant.htm

Mate i i am aware of the Migration Statestics (quota), what did the operator say then, this is so confusing. do you think they will recommnec in July 2014 as anticipatd by Gagan

Dear All,

Thanks MADO

Its gone everything is redirected to the new immiaccount site unfortunately

But made is a 175er which should all be allocated.

Archived