New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Wow, congratz! That must be more than passed the poll mark. What year did you lodge?

Sorry i forgot to write the year .I lodged on 31st aug 2009 ...still waiting ..Hopefully i will get CO soon .I had already done my medical and AFP ...Lets see

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone... Finally long wait is fruitful...The fruit is very sweet which is ripened now.
Thanks for the great news and uplifting the morale of other members in this thread! Your grant has been a shining beacon of hope for everyone still waiting...

Guest VickyMel
Thanks everyone... Finally long wait is fruitful...The fruit is very sweet which is ripened now.

Wooooo Hooooo!!!! Congratulations VB

I am so very very pleased to see you have your grant at long long last.

Vicky

i guess this was on the cards with the new financial year coming closer ,they will slow down as they might have reached their bracket:err:

I reckon new update will be at least till the end of August as they have to fill this years quota

I reckon new update will be at least till the end of August as they have to fill this years quota

I guess u and me are in the same boat i am 15 july and u i guess are end of august ,lets see what happens ...

Sorry i forgot to write the year .I lodged on 31st aug 2009 ...still waiting ..Hopefully i will get CO soon .I had already done my medical and AFP ...Lets see

This is your second medical and AFP? don't you think it'll be a little bit too soon as we don't know when we'll get the CO?

Yeh I applied at the end of August and i am expecting to get CO sooner or atleast by the mid of july.I reckon they want most of priority 5 applicants to wait for three years till we get CO.

What bring you to a conclusion of 'three years waiting'? There are people who get it less than 3 years and another 4 to 5 years of waiting I believe..

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE.:ssign19:................Finally I GOT MY PERMANENT RESIDENCE this morning .......!!!!Such an emotional moment.. Waited for 3 + Years !!!!!!!!! Thanks to everyone on this blog..Thanks God !!!

Such a Relief !!

Guest kevingarcha

congrats Dhawan. nice to hear that. now enjoy.....................thats all i can say now. and good luck to everyone

Guest Suit007
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE.:ssign19:................Finally I GOT MY PERMANENT RESIDENCE this morning .......!!!!Such an emotional moment.. Waited for 3 + Years !!!!!!!!! Thanks to everyone on this blog..Thanks God !!!

Such a Relief !!

Nice one!! Congratulations. How long did it take from the time your submitted your last document (medicals I understand?) and the actual grant? Thanks.

Such a Relief !!

Oh that's great...CONGRATULATIONS....

canstockphoto5052439_comp.jpg

canstockphoto5052439_comp.jpg

Two days .. two grant for oldies for Bajwaji.......GreAT......

Yup thanks for Jujhar Bajwa- My Migration Agent

Level 10, suite 1002, 125 Swanston Street, Melbourne, CBD.

Call : 03 9077 0507,0424 605 044

Best of the Migration Agent in Melbourne !!

Any one who wants to consult him ..Contact details written above !!

Special Thanks to him !!

What bring you to a conclusion of 'three years waiting'? There are people who get it less than 3 years and another 4 to 5 years of waiting I believe..

For onshore applicants its an average of 3 years for the time being.look at dhawan he got his onshore PR in 3 years and few months time.For offshore time can vary ,I can't say anything about that.Rest it's my assumption on the fact after seeing the results from other people.You can see in the spread sheet,priority 5 applicant have an average of 3yrs waiting period.I am sure it will come down to 18 months or less after JUly 1st for existing who lodged and new applicants.hopefully

Such a Relief !!

Good news everydaythats what we all want to hear,,,come on guys we want more PR ,,,,wish you best of luck

Archived