New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kevingarcha
After more than 3 years........we got our PR today.

Pls see my timeline at the spreadsheet.

Good luck to u all

congrats................. it is very good news.

Guest Suit007
Hi all,

Got my PR approved today. very happy now. good luck to all.

Ahhhh! Nice, all the best man :biggrin:

Are the medicals still with the "Requested" status? Could you please have a look?

Guest kevingarcha
Ahhhh! Nice, all the best man :biggrin:

Are the medicals still with the "Requested" status? Could you please have a look?

hi suit007,

now all the documents say MET no required or requested. Thanks

and can u please check ur status coz ehealth has been restored now.

Guest dha007
Whats your occupaton and did you lodge on experiance or IELTS basis???

Occupaiton is : Nursery Person

I lodge my applicaion on one year experience bases

hi jattpunjabi when do think u will get co.

do u heard any thing from ur MRA.

hi motika77 ...i can't say anything yet when will be i get co and nothing heard from my agent too :( lets wait one more week, hopefully we will find some good news finger cross!

What dates you are talking about,,above is the allocation date link for GSM which is updated every fortnight ,,,JUst have your guess what would be the next update date for your subclass...that is all meant,,cheers

Understood, I was wondering if there was some other link that I am not aware of.

Hey king khan, just wondering if you have you received your AFP police check? I am still waiting for mine and i applied on 22 May :S

I asked my agent and he said no they still haven't received it .i applied mine on 31st of may.i might get it by the end of next week...although my agent got my medical result yesterday....it took less then 2 weeks to get my result.

Thanks, Ive been waiting for a month now, and my documents deadline is in a week, i hope it arrives this week.

You have to just attach a receipt for time being after your CO gives you 28 days.it is a proof that you had applied for your AFP after that even if it takes 2 months to get AFP it won't impact your application.it's same with medical.so no stressssss

Guest kevingarcha
We all very proud of you....

Thanks king khan. now hoping for your early grant. hopefully we hear good news from your side soon..........

You have to just attach a receipt for time being after your CO gives you 28 days.it is a proof that you had applied for your AFP after that even if it takes 2 months to get AFP it won't impact your application.it's same with medical.so no stressssss

hi kk which site is the spreadsheet and by the way i think the allocations might be 9 aug 2009 cross fingers they dont change anything after 1 july cheers mate

Guest Ivan84

Finally got the AFP letter last night, i have uploaded all the requested docs online last night, lets see now how fast Team 32 will give me an answer :) . Thanks king khan for your info, much appreciated!

Finally got the AFP letter last night, i have uploaded all the requested docs online last night, lets see now how fast Team 32 will give me an answer :) . Thanks king khan for your info, much appreciated!

I reckon during the weekend or start of next week you will get your PR...it could be tomm as well...statt preparing for celebration...cheers

Guest Suit007
It has been two months and two days since all my documents reached my CO in Team 33. No approval yet.

Hmm, thats odd. What do they say? Internal/external checks?

Archived