New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, submitted all the documents together. Medical results reached CO on the 18th April. At around the same time, CO asked me to fix a couple of mistakes in Form 80 which I did and submitted the following day.

Guest Suit007

Well, hopefully it will all be good :biggrin:

I know there can be delays in processing if you applied with a partner (like my friend). Or maybe if you are from HR country and have not lived long enough in Australia, thus they need to check the whole of your 10 years listed in form 80.

Again, thats just my thinking. I hope that things will clear up very soon for you!

Guest Suit007

Same here, I have lived here for almost 10 years. Does it say "met" next to your form 80 form when you check online status?

Mine says "met", I am just waiting for the medicals now.

CV8eqtgZ5qTvl6MUiSH7rIfmf17sQ3HClydaCCGEmERiJoQQ4ngkZkIIIY5HYiaEEOJ4JGZCCCGOR2ImhBDieP4HT30WMdFaGjcAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Yup, "Met" for all documents except Medical which was a bit strange. I contacted DIAC and they confirmed that the CO had received the medical results but for someone reason (perhaps lazy) have not changed it from "Met" to "Received".

Guest Ivan84

Guys just checked online status and it says Applicant Approved!!! Finally got my Visa after loong wait, damn i feel so happy!! :biggrin:

To everyone waiting stay positive, everybody's time will come soon :)

Applied: 30/9/09

CO: 29/5/12

Docs submitted: 20/6/12

PR Granted: 21/6/12

Big thumbs up to Team 32

Guest Suit007
Guys just checked online status and it says Applicant Approved!!! Finally got my Visa after loong wait, damn i feel so happy!! :biggrin:

Big thumbs up to Team 32

Thats so quick! Nice one, all the best mate!!!

Guest kevingarcha

Big thumbs up to Team 32

Congrats. now its time for big party. enjoy............ and good luck to every one.

Guest Suit007

After 10 years in Australia and almost 3 years of waiting I finally got it!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :emoticon_doctor_sna

My timeline -

Applied: Personnel Officer, GSM 885 onshore, 31 July 2009, Group 5, High Risk country

CO: 31 May 2012

All docs submitted: 5 and 8 June 2012

Medicals: 13 June 2012

Grant: 21 June 2012

Good luck to ALL :)

Guest kevingarcha
After 10 years in Australia and almost 3 years of waiting I finally got it!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :emoticon_doctor_sna

My timeline -

Applied: Personnel Officer, GSM 885 onshore, 31 July 2009, Group 5, High Risk country

CO: 31 May 2012

All docs submitted: 5 and 8 June 2012

Medicals: 13 June 2012

Grant: 21 June 2012

Good luck to ALL :)

congrats suit007. i am so happy for you. now party hard....

Guest Suit007

Thanks mate! Party hard indeed, this weekend will be MAD :jiggy:

Thanks to all for the help and support over these months.

Big thumbs up to Team 32

Awesome news ...well done ...

Big thumbs up to Team 32

My guess was almost right,,,lol

Guest Ivan84
My guess was almost right,,,lol

You were spot on mate hehe, thanks heaps for yours and everybody else's support on this forums, this community rocks!

Ivan84 Suit007 congrats on your grant, we are getting good news everyday now! everyone else who has submitted their docs should get ready to celebrate as they will surely get thier grants before the month ends! reading about these success stories keep our spirits high that our day too is going to come soon. IA

Guest dha007

congrats to ivan84 and suit007. I am on also same boat, i lodge application 7/7/2009 and case office allocated 21/05/2012 from team 32, co ask for my 1 year exp. evidence like payslip, group certificate, bank statement etc which i submitted on 18/06/2012 and i done my medical on 1/6/2012, apply for afp on 25/05/2012 (till my online status shows all document received,

can anyone guess after submitting medical and all requested document, normally how long do it take to grant a visa

Guest Suit007

Thanks Arshad. Don't hesitate to shoot DIAC an email if you think your case if taking longer than usual.

I mean today I emailed them re: my medicals and they updated the status online immediately, and then I got my PR in a few hours.

In other words - it seemed to me that putting a bit of pressure on them may work :)

Guest Stuck

Is there anyone out there, who is a 2008 onshore applicant, case officer allocated but not got a PR as yet?

please let me know if there is anyone sailing in the same boat. my case officer has been saying about his work load being the cause for the delay for allocation for 5 mnths now.

what do i do? i called the complaints divsion and they said they can help if i gave them a ref no. i dont want to do that, cos im worried about how a complaint will affect my case officer.....has anyone had an experience with the complaints department?

is there anyway i can do something as my case is so unfair. 4 years wait!!!! 5 mnths after case officer and 4 months after docs sent i still dont have verdict!!!! how can DIAC be so useless????

Is there anyone out there, who is a 2008 onshore applicant, case officer allocated but not got a PR as yet?

please let me know if there is anyone sailing in the same boat. my case officer has been saying about his work load being the cause for the delay for allocation for 5 mnths now.

what do i do? i called the complaints divsion and they said they can help if i gave them a ref no. i dont want to do that, cos im worried about how a complaint will affect my case officer.....has anyone had an experience with the complaints department?

is there anyway i can do something as my case is so unfair. 4 years wait!!!! 5 mnths after case officer and 4 months after docs sent i still dont have verdict!!!! how can DIAC be so useless????

If your case officer is blaming workload for failing to deal with your application that is unacceptable.

You need to provide your case details to DIAC via the compaints feedback http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/services/ and if you have an email from the case officer saying they are too busy. This will get taken seriously and you will get feedback and action.

DIAC can do little about Processing Priority Directions which limit which applications can be allocated but can take action when allocated cases are not dealt with efficiently or clients are not provided with the correct information

Regards

Thanks Arshad. Don't hesitate to shoot DIAC an email if you think your case if taking longer than usual.

I mean today I emailed them re: my medicals and they updated the status online immediately, and then I got my PR in a few hours.

In other words - it seemed to me that putting a bit of pressure on them may work :)

I would shoot them a mail if i could but i am an offshore 176 FS and they are not going to start it till other visa types and till new financial year starts. we can only wait and watch....

Ivan84 Suit007 congrats on your grant, we are getting good news everyday now! everyone else who has submitted their docs should get ready to celebrate as they will surely get thier grants before the month ends! reading about these success stories keep our spirits high that our day too is going to come soon. IA

are you family sponsored???where about are you from in pak??

Archived