application date: 26/4/2009

CO allocated: still to get

document submitted: all

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Suit007
hi suit007,

yeah i know they have problem with ehealth and afp have their own problems. god knows whats happening. its okay let me know when u will talk to case officer and give me any update on ur case. becoz i am following ur case, 1. we have same application date 31/07/2009, 2. case officer from same team, 3. our medical check up date is almost near. so hope for the best. best of luck to u for early grant.

No worries mate, will do as soon as hear some news! I am so impatient and hope it does not take DIAC ages to finilise our cases!

I found out from FB that it usually takes 1 week or less for medicals to be ready. So my guess is that the result have already been uploaded onto eHealth (but it is still down though :no:).

any guess for the next allocation update???I reckon it will be till August????wha do you guys think???express your guess please.Its just to keep everyones moral high

I think it will be July... dunno if they will keep the speed up in FY13, hope soon my application can be reached by someone!

:err:

Guest Suit007
any guess for the next allocation update???I reckon it will be till August????wha do you guys think???express your guess please.Its just to keep everyones moral high

I am sure you will get a CO very soon mate! Its all a matter of days now :biggrin: Good thing you have already done you medicals and AFP!

Great News.

[h=3]10. Including Family Members[/h] It is currently not possible to include family members after lodgement for onshore general skilled visas. This is a great inconvenience to international students, many of whom have waited years for processing of their applications. Many students get married after application, and need to wait until their skilled visas are approved before they can sponsor a spouse.

The new visa subclasses allow for relatives to be included after lodgement which will save a considerable amount of time and money for people in this situation.

http://www.acacia-au.com/skilled_migration_changes_July_2012_top_10.php

But unfortunately nothing for us.

Guest Lola82

Hi everybody

Here are my details

Application lodge on: 22-May-2010 SA state sponsored

ABPF:19-Oct-2011

CO assigned: 19-May-2012

Local PCCs and Medicals: submitted on 14-Jun-12

Overseas PCCs (FBI ): pending :eek:

Do you guys think that they will keep processing applications that already have a CO assigned after June 30th?

Thanks!

Hey KK from where do u get you dates from, is it from this page

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

Thanks in advance

What dates you are talking about,,above is the allocation date link for GSM which is updated every fortnight ,,,JUst have your guess what would be the next update date for your subclass...that is all meant,,cheers

No worries mate, will do as soon as hear some news! I am so impatient and hope it does not take DIAC ages to finilise our cases!

I found out from FB that it usually takes 1 week or less for medicals to be ready. So my guess is that the result have already been uploaded onto eHealth (but it is still down though :no:).

It takes 48 hours after the time of your medical and your CO can check your medical results online after 48 hours.

Hi everybody

Here are my details

Application lodge on: 22-May-2010 SA state sponsored

ABPF:19-Oct-2011

CO assigned: 19-May-2012

Local PCCs and Medicals: submitted on 14-Jun-12

Overseas PCCs (FBI ): pending :eek:

Do you guys think that they will keep processing applications that already have a CO assigned after June 30th?

Thanks!

Yeh off course mate..they had even increased their quota from 185,000 to 190,000..even process will get much quicker and efficient,,,think positive and be happy at least you got CO already..don't believe in rumors...cheers

Guest Lola82

Thank you King Khan

A registered immigration agent told me the same, actually he said that new applications would take a little time longuer than expected because the DIAC was going to dedicate 70% of the COs for reviewing group 5 applicants during 2012... I hope he's right!.

Thank you King Khan

A registered immigration agent told me the same, actually he said that new applications would take a little time longuer than expected because the DIAC was going to dedicate 70% of the COs for reviewing group 5 applicants during 2012... I hope he's right!.

I reckon he was absolutely right?good luck

Guest Suit007
It takes 48 hours after the time of your medical and your CO can check your medical results online after 48 hours.

Thanks, King Khan. Great news! Hope to hear from them very soon then :emoticon_doctor_sna

Guest Ivan84

Hey king khan, just wondering if you have you received your AFP police check? I am still waiting for mine and i applied on 22 May :S

Hey king khan, just wondering if you have you received your AFP police check? I am still waiting for mine and i applied on 22 May :S

I m not sure,I gave my agents postal address.i will ring him later today or tomm to ask...I will let you know...I reckon you should expect yours at least by the end of this week.

Guest Ivan84
I m not sure,I gave my agents postal address.i will ring him later today or tomm to ask...I will let you know...I reckon you should expect yours at least by the end of this week.

Thanks, Ive been waiting for a month now, and my documents deadline is in a week, i hope it arrives this week.

Archived