New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BY the sound of it its almost approved .your CO just want you to go back to your original country so he can

give you the final grant.CO has to follow rulea and regulations,he will not make final decision till the time you are in Australia because your application is offshore.Congrats mate you are nearly there just one more obstacle

Thanks a lot King Khan

Your visa has been approved [ Pre grant letter is visa approved letter] Since you have lodged an offshore application 119 , and your onshore at the moment, CO can't grant you visa until you go offshore. Get your tickets done and send it CO. As soon as you leave Australia, CO will check thru system that you have departed from Australia, Will grant you visa . So nothing to fear abt (its 100% GRANT)

Really really thanks Dhawan...

you almost have your visa but u need to leave Australia to fulfill last condition of offshore visa, as it can't be granted while you are onshore so best way for you to get a visitor visa to Newzealand and inform ur co's when you are in Newzealand so that you visa is granted . Then you get stamp on your passport in Newzealand and come back , anyways congrats and best of luck

Thanks a lot Indaussie...

Wish good luck to all of you guys too...

This is the best Thread anywhere on Internet

Guest indaussie

hi dear friends,

today i have uploaded AFP, IND PCC , medicals health check and FORM 80. so now waiting begin for the co"s or hopefully a direct grant.waitin ,,,,, waitin.....

hi dear friends,

today i have uploaded AFP, IND PCC , medicals health check and FORM 80. so now waiting begin for the co"s or hopefully a direct grant.waitin ,,,,, waitin.....

​Hi Indaussie, Good Luck, what is AFP???

Guest indaussie
​Hi Indaussie, Good Luck, what is AFP???

Thanks Sekena, it's Australian Federal Police check.

Guest kumar2009

Please add my timeline

Subclass : 885

date of lodgement: 12 Oct 2009

TRADE: Cook

885 visa 2009 aug13 cook plz add me

Dont Worry man.I applied in august 2009 as well.I am hoping we will get case officer by the start or mid of next month .Thats what dimia told me when i rang them.If you get it before that well and good.

Best of luck

:wink:

thanks buddy.

I will never understand how DIMA works. People from Aug 09 still awaiting CO allocation and then we hear Oct 09 got CO. Anyways I hope all my brothers from 2009 get CO by next 2-3 months. There wouldn't be many G5s anyways from 2010 onwards I guess due to rule changes.

hi dear friends,

could you please update my timeline I have been allocated case officer 6 oct 2009 885 applicant. cook with work experience.

Guest kumar2009

many congrulation mate, this is very good news for u and rest of us. good luck

Hi, I want to share good news. I have got case officer today. occupation cook. 885 visa subclass. applied 6 oct 2009. applied with work exeprience. team 32. asked for medical, pcc, AFP. please update my timeline.

Archived