New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Are you state sponsored? Congrats!

Hi!

CO allocated 31-05-2012

visa grant: Waiting

475 ,offshore, applied date: 30 march 2009, online....After a long 3 years and 2 months.. Medical asked...trying to send as soon as possible.

DIAC have fulfilled their promise.. Don't worry guys they will do what they have said.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all,

I just want to ask a quick question. Is it true some of applicants applied at July 2009 has got their visa approved? If this is so, I'm wondering in what order they process those application and what is the use of subclass then..

Hello all,

I just want to ask a quick question. Is it true some of applicants applied at July 2009 has got their visa approved? If this is so, I'm wondering in what order they process those application and what is the use of subclass then..

DIAC all processed some of the december 2009 apps including 886. DIAC has many teams of case officers some team are very faster and some teams are very slow, depends which team got your case a slower one or a faster one.

DIAC all processed some of the december 2009 apps including 886. DIAC has many teams of case officers some team are very faster and some teams are very slow, depends which team got your case a slower one or a faster one.

Just hope that you don't get Team 33. You may as well ride on the back of a turtle !

Guest indaussie
Hi!

CO allocated 31-05-2012

475 ,offshore, applied date: 30 march 2009, online....After a long 3 years and 2 months.. Medical asked...trying to send as soon as possible.

DIAC have fulfilled their promise.. Don't worry guys they will do what they have said.

updated congrats on getting co ..

But they all do have standard of processing, I assume. Some team also may process it randomly? Oh I don't think so, cause the allocation date for each subclass is very clear, at least on their website.

hi all

i am jun 5 2009,cook 487 applicant...i am in a trouble with form 1100... all my friends and classmate applied b4 me and after me all got case officers.when i called immi than i realize that state department never sent form 1100.

now problem is that state(nsw-northen inland) applied there is only 1 lady looking after everything and she can't handle the work load(not doing her job properly) that wht my immi consultant said.i am not only the victim few other ppl got the same issues...

i called myself and sent few emails but no reply at all...and my immi consultant giving me a false promises....

anybody got any possible solution plzzz ???

Well, guys medical of Husband wife and one kid is done and uploaded. Now we are left with my little kid whose HAP is is I am waiting for.

Now I have two questions ..

1. How can I check that my medical is finalised?

2. And last date to submit all the docs is 8 June. I have only one week to get the HAP id of my little one and finalise his medical. Now question is what if I could not able to finalise his medical on time?

Congratilations ozzzz

No sign from my side!!!

Hi!

CO allocated 31-05-2012

Thats horrible to chase them. I rekon, got my Form 1100 confimration on 29th mail !!!! after 4 months of lodgement!!!!!!!!!

PM you some details to push them.

hi all

i am jun 5 2009,cook 487 applicant...i am in a trouble with form 1100... all my friends and classmate applied b4 me and after me all got case officers.when i called immi than i realize that state department never sent form 1100.

now problem is that state(nsw-northen inland) applied there is only 1 lady looking after everything and she can't handle the work load(not doing her job properly) that wht my immi consultant said.i am not only the victim few other ppl got the same issues...

i called myself and sent few emails but no reply at all...and my immi consultant giving me a false promises....

anybody got any possible solution plzzz ???

Dear Fellow cat 5ers, i just have query. as u all know i am a Nov 2008 FS 475 HR paper based applicant. at the time of applying the numbers of applicants in my application were 3 (me, my wife and my only child). since then i have been blessed with another child 9 months back. now to add this child to our existing application, my agent is asking me to pay an additional amount of Rs.15000/-. At the time of applying this point wasnt mentioned anywhere in the contract. can anyone throw some light on this? should i pay? has anyone else faced this situation before? thanks in advance.

Dear Fellow cat 5ers, i just have query. as u all know i am a Nov 2008 FS 475 HR paper based applicant. at the time of applying the numbers of applicants in my application were 3 (me, my wife and my only child). since then i have been blessed with another child 9 months back. now to add this child to our existing application, my agent is asking me to pay an additional amount of Rs.15000/-. At the time of applying this point wasnt mentioned anywhere in the contract. can anyone throw some light on this? should i pay? has anyone else faced this situation before? thanks in advance.

You should not be paying Rs 15000 to your agent.He needs to add your new born child's name in your file.He has to just fill out a change in circumstance form or you can fill out that form and submit to dimia yourself.I reckon he is just ripping you off.

Just send the CO - Form 929 , Copy of passport for new born baby, birth certificate. and tel CO to include him in file.. thats it , Once ur visa is approved your new born baby whether Offshore or Onshore will automaticaly get VISA.

don't follow website my friend december 2009 886 got co allocated and 30 september 2009 885 got co allocated.

It dependson on your occupation and team processing your case,some teams are quicker then the other ones.:rolleyes:

Archived