New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Just send the CO - Form 929 , Copy of passport for new born baby, birth certificate. and tel CO to include him in file.. thats it , Once ur visa is approved your new born baby whether Offshore or Onshore will automaticaly get VISA.

Hi Dhawan.

Whats your lodgement date?

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Everyone,

I know its not a right thread for me to ask a question, but i think their are more people on this thread than ENS and RSMS...

I applied for RSMS 119 OFFSHORE visa while i was ONSHORE(in Australia) and now i got a Pre grant letter and case officer ask me to go outside Australia in 28 Days..

My Question is, Is Pre grant letter means my visa is already approved or still they can Reject it??

I am just confused because my letter also says

I am writing to advise that this application for migration to Australia is nearing completion. A

decision as to whether or not visas will be granted for travel to Australia will be made once all

of the requirements listed in this letter have been addressed satisfactorily.

Caution

At time of writing this letter, the application has not been finalised and visas have not been

granted. Applicants are cautioned not to give up a job, dispose of property or make other

arrangements until notified that the application has been approved and visas granted

Hope someone can clear all these things to me....

Any replies will be really appriciated

Thanks in Advance.

But I think she can't lodge pr application while she is on visiting visa.

yes,she can apply for PR while on visiting visa.you can confirm from migration agent as well.i can send you the link with all information if you want.

cheers

Hi Everyone,

I know its not a right thread for me to ask a question, but i think their are more people on this thread than ENS and RSMS...

I applied for RSMS 119 OFFSHORE visa while i was ONSHORE(in Australia) and now i got a Pre grant letter and case officer ask me to go outside Australia in 28 Days..

My Question is, Is Pre grant letter means my visa is already approved or still they can Reject it??

I am writing to advise that this application for migration to Australia is nearing completion. A

decision as to whether or not visas will be granted for travel to Australia will be made once all

Caution

At time of writing this letter, the application has not been finalised and visas have not been

granted. Applicants are cautioned not to give up a job, dispose of property or make other

arrangements until notified that the application has been approved and visas granted

Thanks in Advance.

BY the sound of it its almost approved .your CO just want you to go back to your original country so he can

give you the final grant.CO has to follow rulea and regulations,he will not make final decision till the time you are in Australia because your application is offshore.Congrats mate you are nearly there just one more obstacle

Guest indaussie
yes,she can apply for PR while on visiting visa.you can confirm from migration agent as well.i can send you the link with all information if you want.

cheers

No, she can't bcz most of visitor visa have a condition of no further stay on it.so she can't lodge any of onshore visa.

cheers

Hi Rocks 2009...the only way u can apply for ur spouse's PR onshore is if she doesnt get NO FURTHER STAY condition on her visitor visa (99.99% condition gets stamped)...having said that while she is on visiting visa in oz u can still apply for offshore visa..the only difference is offshore has longer processing time and will have to leave port to get the isa granted.

Hi Everyone,

Caution

Thanks in Advance.

Your visa has been approved [ Pre grant letter is visa approved letter] Since you have lodged an offshore application 119 , and your onshore at the moment, CO can't grant you visa until you go offshore. Get your tickets done and send it CO. As soon as you leave Australia, CO will check thru system that you have departed from Australia, Will grant you visa . So nothing to fear abt (its 100% GRANT)

Guest indaussie
Hi Everyone,

Caution

Thanks in Advance.

you almost have your visa but u need to leave Australia to fulfill last condition of offshore visa, as it can't be granted while you are onshore so best way for you to get a visitor visa to Newzealand and inform ur co's when you are in Newzealand so that you visa is granted . Then you get stamp on your passport in Newzealand and come back , anyways congrats and best of luck

Hi Dhawan.

Whats your lodgement date?

Lodgement Date: 17 MAY 2009

CO ALLOCATED : 15 MAY 2012

All documents pre loaded before the CO allocated

No email from CO for more information.

On 31st May - I emailed CO, and he replied there is ongoing Assessment going on in regards to my application.

Team -33

***************************************************************************************

Waiting for decision !!

Dear Fellow cat 5ers, i just have query. as u all know i am a Nov 2008 FS 475 HR paper based applicant. at the time of applying the numbers of applicants in my application were 3 (me, my wife and my only child). since then i have been blessed with another child 9 months back. now to add this child to our existing application, my agent is asking me to pay an additional amount of Rs.15000/-. At the time of applying this point wasnt mentioned anywhere in the contract. can anyone throw some light on this? should i pay? has anyone else faced this situation before? thanks in advance.
report him he is fraud be careful

Dear Fellow cat 5ers, i just have query. as u all know i am a Nov 2008 FS 475 HR paper based applicant. at the time of applying the numbers of applicants in my application were 3 (me, my wife and my only child). since then i have been blessed with another child 9 months back. now to add this child to our existing application, my agent is asking me to pay an additional amount of Rs.15000/-. At the time of applying this point wasnt mentioned anywhere in the contract. can anyone throw some light on this? should i pay? has anyone else faced this situation before? thanks in advance.
if you need help. please tal to me I will fix your agent up...Sohail khan

Guest gurbrinder
Lodgement Date: 17 MAY 2009

CO ALLOCATED : 15 MAY 2012

All documents pre loaded before the CO allocated

No email from CO for more information.

On 31st May - I emailed CO, and he replied there is ongoing Assessment going on in regards to my application.

Team -33

***************************************************************************************

Waiting for decision !!

@dhawan I also preloaded all the documents before co allocation . I have no communication from co bt I rang diac on 18 may and they said my application has been allocated, but till now I didn't receive any mail or anything from them.

@dhawan I also preloaded all the documents before co allocation . I have no communication from co bt I rang diac on 18 may and they said my application has been allocated, but till now I didn't receive any mail or anything from them.

Did U ask which team it is and which CO ?

Hi Rocks 2009...the only way u can apply for ur spouse's PR onshore is if she doesnt get NO FURTHER STAY condition on her visitor visa (99.99% condition gets stamped)...having said that while she is on visiting visa in oz u can still apply for offshore visa..the only difference is offshore has longer processing time and will have to leave port to get the isa granted.
the simple logic is when someone ilegal gets married with permanent resident that person eligible legally for permanent residence

Guest gurbrinder
Did U ask which team it is and which CO ?

No I didn't ask bt she told me co is doing external checks nd he will contact u very soon nd nothing happen after that.

Thanks Ricky D.my wife got 3 months visiting visa for our marriage and then she went to mother country and again applied for the visiting visa for one year.so she got one year visa,multiple travel with 3 months stay period.after 3 months time we extended her visa and it was ceased on last feb 12.again we applied for visiting visa,and was rejected.again submitted sponsored family visitor visa and it was rejected too.now she can't come to oz.anyone have idea for this????

report him he is fraud be careful

dear heartwinner,thx for your reply. actually this is the first time he has behaved like that. he has sent nearly over 20 of my friends to oz land, so was just caught off guard when i got his mail. i plan to take this up with him this week. cheers mate.

Archived