New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

congrats to ivan84 and suit007. I am on also same boat, i lodge application 7/7/2009 and case office allocated 21/05/2012 from team 32, co ask for my 1 year exp. evidence like payslip, group certificate, bank statement etc which i submitted on 18/06/2012 and i done my medical on 1/6/2012, apply for afp on 25/05/2012 (till my online status shows all document received,

can anyone guess after submitting medical and all requested document, normally how long do it take to grant a visa

I reckon as soon as you submit your documents it might take a week or so to get your decision.if it takes longer then that it means they are doing external checks especially for high risk country applicants.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there anyone out there, who is a 2008 onshore applicant, case officer allocated but not got a PR as yet?

please let me know if there is anyone sailing in the same boat. my case officer has been saying about his work load being the cause for the delay for allocation for 5 mnths now.

what do i do? i called the complaints divsion and they said they can help if i gave them a ref no. i dont want to do that, cos im worried about how a complaint will affect my case officer.....has anyone had an experience with the complaints department?

is there anyway i can do something as my case is so unfair. 4 years wait!!!! 5 mnths after case officer and 4 months after docs sent i still dont have verdict!!!! how can DIAC be so useless????

Its not a smart idea to complaint about your CO or IMMI,they might take it personl and screw you over. Ring Immigration and keep reminding your CO VIA email.I can understand 4 years is a long time, it is worth to wait little bit more.they might be conducting external checks .I am sure it will not take them too long to decide your result.Stay positive and best wishes.

Is there anyone out there, who is a 2008 onshore applicant, case officer allocated but not got a PR as yet?

please let me know if there is anyone sailing in the same boat. my case officer has been saying about his work load being the cause for the delay for allocation for 5 mnths now.

what do i do? i called the complaints divsion and they said they can help if i gave them a ref no. i dont want to do that, cos im worried about how a complaint will affect my case officer.....has anyone had an experience with the complaints department?

is there anyway i can do something as my case is so unfair. 4 years wait!!!! 5 mnths after case officer and 4 months after docs sent i still dont have verdict!!!! how can DIAC be so useless????

I'm in the same boat as you STUCK, I believe we both are with team 31. I called my CO early May and he was still searching for my emails as if he was discovering them and reading them for the first time. He didn't say much but enough for me to get the idea that he still hasn't started. He mentioned he will put my file in the pile before other piles and that I'll be hearing from him soon. Just under 2 months on and still nothing. Sometimes the wait after CO allocation could be worse than before. :arghh: Let me know what you decide to do and keep us posted. You can feel free to send me private message if you want to share the name of your CO

Guest gurbrinder
I'm in the same boat as you STUCK, I believe we both are with team 31. I called my CO early May and he was still searching for my emails as if he was discovering them and reading them for the first time. He didn't say much but enough for me to get the idea that he still hasn't started. He mentioned he will put my file in the pile before other piles and that I'll be hearing from him soon. Just under 2 months on and still nothing. Sometimes the wait after CO allocation could be worse than before. :arghh: Let me know what you decide to do and keep us posted. You can feel free to send me private message if you want to share the name of your CO

I do have same kind of problem and my co is from team 31 .allocation was on 26 march 2012. Documents preloaded . Have not heard anything till now.

Guest sura7667

got everthing now except AFC.been waiting from 30 may for ths. how sad this is after everything is done this AFC starts to eat our head.i dont know how long this willl take.my agent says one month.but AFP site didnt mention time frame but says lengthy dealay since unforeseen reasons. what the hell is this???:arghh::err::arghh:

Gokichan got the 885 visa granted just a minute ago 22 june 2012!!!!!!! After 3 years and 2 months.

Thanks all for your support so far. Believe me, you will get the golden ticket soon!

Yippppppppeeeeeee !!!!!

Lodged 22 April 2009, case officer 3 May 2012, 885 visa granted 22 June 2012, Team 32

Gokichan got the 885 visa granted just a minute ago 22 june 2012!!!!!!! After 3 years and 2 months.

Thanks all for your support so far. Believe me, you will get the golden ticket soon!

Yippppppppeeeeeee !!!!!

congrats mate.can yoy please tell us your occupation and date of lodgement

I do have same kind of problem and my co is from team 31 .allocation was on 26 march 2012. Documents preloaded . Have not heard anything till now.

I received the initial email on 02 Feb and send through all the docs again in 3 weeks time and still nothing

Guest Lola82
got everthing now except AFC.been waiting from 30 may for ths. how sad this is after everything is done this AFC starts to eat our head.i dont know how long this willl take.my agent says one month.but AFP site didnt mention time frame but says lengthy dealay since unforeseen reasons. what the hell is this???:arghh::err::arghh:

I know what it feels like! :realmad: We can only wait and expect the best !

Hi fellows,just a quick question ....does any body has got pr from team 31 of vb885 only or know someone who got pr from team 31..........please reply because what i have read about team 31 does not seems promising Thanks

Hi fellows,just a quick question ....does any body has got pr from team 31 of vb885 only or know someone who got pr from team 31..........please reply because what i have read about team 31 does not seems promising Thanks

It does not really depend on the team..It depends on individual circumstances..some cases are simple then others depend on many factors.

Guest kevingarcha

Yippppppppeeeeeee !!!!!

Lodged 22 April 2009, case officer 3 May 2012, 885 visa granted 22 June 2012, Team 32

Congrats mate, enjoy ur weekend with PR. .... party hard....enjoy....

Guest dha007

hi king khan

what does it mean "internal checks" and "external checks"

what you recon, diac will clear all cases before 30th june who already get case officer allocated.

and submitted required document.

hi king khan

what does it mean "internal checks" and "external checks"

what you recon, diac will clear all cases before 30th june who already get case officer allocated.

and submitted required document.

Internal and external checks are normally for security purpose.Other then that they also investigate about your educational institute and what you have been doing in australia.It takes more time for applicants from high risk countries.

Guest dha007

i was applied my afp on 25/5/2012

so, i expecting my afp will get it next week.

what you think?????????????

Archived