Stupid top loading washing machine question

Guest IlkleyMoorBahtat

Guest IlkleyMoorBahtat

Where the heck do you put the fabric conditioner? Fed up of crunchy clothes!

I'm sure any moment someone is going to make me go - doh!!!!!:idea:

Where the heck do you put the fabric conditioner? Fed up of crunchy clothes!

I'm sure any moment someone is going to make me go - doh!!!!!:idea:

usually the bit in the middle :eek:

mrs keily

Guest IlkleyMoorBahtat

I don't have a bit in the middle. It's just a drum like a front loader. There's a little recess in the top with some Chinese (?) writing next to it which looks like it should be useful but it just has a hole in the corner which goes straight through so if you poured conditioner in when loading washing it would go straight into drum so not that helpful.

Hi Louise

We rented a top loading machine for a month and we never found were to put the conditioner. I phoned the shop and they didn't know either. I just opened the lid about 15 - 20 minutes before the end and poured it in.

Liz x

Guest IlkleyMoorBahtat

LOL....well crunchy clothes it is then! It's just in our rented accom so I'm not too fussed.

Guest tandcmum

do they not do 2 in 1 washing detergents in oz cos that would solve it, or what tumble drying sheets if you are tumbling???

Guest IlkleyMoorBahtat

I honestly have no idea what I'm buying detergent wise, I had 30 secs to choose something (2 impatient screaming kids) and not one brand is familiar....turns out the stuff I bought is for front loader anyway LOL. Not to worry will be getting our own machine as soon as we get in our house.

Did have to laugh at the fabric softener names though...imagine big butch Aussie bloke buying a bottle of "Fluffy" or "Cuddly" - when you've got kids it's the small things you know!!!!

Archived