Visa granted today

gareth and lisa

Hi all, we got confirmation today that our visa has been granted. After a nervous time of having to change states and all the negative info on whether children with autsim will be accepted all is good.

we want to say thankyou to all the friends we have made on pio & pia and for all the advise we have been given over the last year or so.

Lisa :biggrin::biggrin: x

Guest siamsusie

congratulations.jpg

Wonderful news guys, you deserve this after all that hard work, I sincerely wish you much happiness here in Australia

Susie x

Guest ebstar

Congratulations! And so the adventure begins. Hope you enjoy some celebration drinks later.x

Awww Lisa thats fantastic news. I'm so pleased everything worked out for you. A big Congratulations. I wish you all the very best. Keep in touch and let us know how it's all going Hun....

So, where are u going to now?????

Good luck with all your organising now and finally making your move.

Congratulations & Celebrations !!!!!!

xx Helen:hug:

Hi all, we got confirmation today that our visa has been granted. After a nervous time of having to change states and all the negative info on whether children with autsim will be accepted all is good.

we want to say thankyou to all the friends we have made on pio & pia and for all the advise we have been given over the last year or so.

Hey us too, we also had our son's medicals referred because of son's autism, and have recieved the news today that we are off to Aus, it feels great I'm so happy for you too. Just have the house to sell fingers crossed. I want to also thank everybody for information on here which helped us through the days of doubt especially RonnieRockets post which gave us hope with the medical situation.:biglaugh:

Awww Lisa thats fantastic news. I'm so pleased everything worked out for you. A big Congratulations. I wish you all the very best. Keep in touch and let us know how it's all going Hun....

So, where are u going to now?????

Good luck with all your organising now and finally making your move.

Congratulations & Celebrations !!!!!!

xx Helen:hug:

Hiya Helen, were heading for Adelaide after having to ditch Perth. Really looking forward to it. Told my mom & dad today that we had the visa and my mom cried

:-((( made me feel awfull!! dreading the actual leaving day.. Hows your new adventure?

Lisa x

Guest Taylor72

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS, YOUR JOURNEY STARTS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:fish:

Wishing you all the best x

Annette

Hiya Helen, were heading for Adelaide after having to ditch Perth. Really looking forward to it. Told my mom & dad today that we had the visa and my mom cried

:-((( made me feel awfull!! dreading the actual leaving day.. Hows your new adventure?

Lisa x

Hey we are going to Adelaide too,my sister lives there she loves it.

Amanda

Great news :wink:

Guest Phillips family

Congrats Gareth & Lisa well done!!

We got our today too! Champers is still in fridge as we had a rugby presentation tonight! oh well there's tomor!! Yeehaaaaaaa!!

Archived