gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear friends .. By the grace of Almighty Allah (SWT), I got my visa today; Alhamdulillah :-) Initial entry date is 13-03-2014.

I would like to thank you all for helping me throughout the process. This forum was like a lifeline for me during last two years. I wish everyone waiting for their grants get the good news soon as well. Just enjoy this time with your families; InshaAllah all of you will reach the finish line one by one very soon. Also, need your prayers for the big move.

Dear friends .. By the grace of Almighty Allah (SWT), I got my visa today; Alhamdulillah :-) Initial entry date is 13-03-2014.

I would like to thank you all for helping me throughout the process. This forum was like a lifeline for me during last two years. I wish everyone waiting for their grants get the good news soon as well. Just enjoy this time with your families; InshaAllah all of you will reach the finish line one by one very soon. Also, need your prayers for the big move.

Congrats and best of luck for the move.

Dear Friends,

I tried to request CO (she) for activating my Medical through my agent (he). He told me that my CO refused to activate medical (generate the identifiers) as she has not requested for it yet. I asked him that its important for me to do this now as I will have a busy traveling plan ahead and to avoid delays cuz of surprise pregnancy.

Is it normal? Is she an authority to refuse me to front load my medical?

Please also guide me that what should be my response and approach? I am feeling furious right now.

Best regards,

ICT Business Analyst | Visa: 176 SS(WA) Applied MAY2012 | Form80 sent JUN2012 | Waiting..

Normally CO does not have any objection if you front load. Contact directly the health strategies and they will activate your link within few days. They are very quick in responding.

Email them on this address

Health.Strategies@immi.gov.au

As per DIAC / DIBP its your right to frontload medicals or pcc. CO just advise not to FL, but its up to you and your scenario. If you want to upload it, tell her your problems / scenarios and they will leave it upon you whether to do it or not.

Congratulations :wubclub:. Good luck with the move Down Under :biggrin:

Thats a wonderful news congrats brother.

please share your visa subclass in the time line its 176, please let me know is it family sponsored or regional please?

Hi All

Just to share my timeline as well.

Initial application: 176 - Offshore - UK - Online - 26/06/2012

CO Allocation - Somewhere in July - 2012

First correspondence from CO: 30/07/2012

Meds front loaded in October 2012

Main applicant Form80 cleared: 01/10/2013

All statuses online show as MET but still no call for meds (my assumption here is that it would be required again as more than a year old by now). Please correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Originally from Pakistan, but living in the UK from the last 10 yrs approx.

Also, I know this might be a dumb question, but any indication(hints roughly) when I could expect the final grant would be appreciated.

Best of luck to all!

I advice you not to front load medicals because I also asked my CO a month back about front loading medicals and he told me not to do so..CO has full authority over your case..

I asked my CO few times during these 19 months of Scs about front loading medicals and every time my CO politely told me that once my SCs over he would ask me for PCC and Medicals.

Patience bro...you are nearing your medical call..don't do any thing silly which would effect your case...

I don't agree F/L your Meds and PCC can effect your case in any way. The only thing it does is that it gives you shorter entry date. If you are comfortable to move to Australia by the end of Oct 2014, go ahead and F/L your meds.

Your CO will always SUGGEST not to do your meds because he/she doesn't exactly know when your SC will be completed. In that way, they cannot be held responsible if your case takes another year in SC, which is very highly unlikely (by looking into the timeline sheet).

Many applicants, including myself, have F/L Meds and had no impact in their cases.

Hope this helps...

Cheers!

Congratulation Bro for your Grant and all the best for your future.

Do post us any update about your visit.

Any Medical Call/Grant news is like a life injection for us smile.gif

Dear Shoaib, as you have kindly added me onto the time sheet i will provide additional info/ modification which are as follows;

further info requested on 16.07.12: form 80; work experience

then info requested re evidence of overseas qualifications

23.7.13 form 80s mine met, and my husbands received

had to submit form 1022 again when husband was going to pakistan in nov 2012

not heard any thing since!

strongly feel as my husband originally from Pakistan, we are undergoing external checks etc. and application taking a lot longer than had hoped

another worry is that my husband had his medical done last november before being requested by co, as he was going to Pakistan and i niavely thought we may get a medical call whilst he was away! and that is due to run out!

got told by co that sc/external checks can take btw 12-18 months, it is just soooooooo frustrating that you have to put your life for hold for so long

is there anyone out there with the same circumstances ie uk applicant and spouse from pakistan and how long external checks take?

plus my occupation came off sol early this year! and had wanted to activate families visa esp. my youngest child will be 2yrs in Dec. and her air fare ticket will go up from £60 to £700! as she will need a seat as 2+ but hey nevermind these diac people don't mind

Dear Shoaib, as you have kindly added me onto the time sheet i will provide additional info/ modification which are as follows;

strongly feel as my husband originally from Pakistan, we are undergoing external checks etc. and application taking a lot longer than had hoped

another worry is that my husband had his medical done last november before being requested by co, as he was going to Pakistan and i niavely thought we may get a medical call whilst he was away! and that is due to run out!

got told by co that sc/external checks can take btw 12-18 months, it is just soooooooo frustrating that you have to put your life for hold for so long

is there anyone out there with the same circumstances ie uk applicant and spouse from pakistan and how long external checks take?

plus my occupation came off sol early this year! and had wanted to activate families visa esp. my youngest child will be 2yrs in Dec. and her air fare ticket will go up from £60 to £700! as she will need a seat as 2+ but hey nevermind these diac people don't mind

Please check the timeline of "Justme121" in the excel sheet, he was from UK but worked 2 years in Lahore, Pak. Even his case went to prolonged SC of more than an year. So please compare your case with rest of male Pakistani 175/176 applicants.

Please elaborate more about your family visa. I think you would have included your children along with your husband in your visa application. Aren't you?

Dear All

Could you please help me regarding this.

What does "Internal Routine Processing" Means?? Previously i heard about external routine processing which is External Security check.

I applied on 21st May, 2012 (176 WA) and got CO on 31st May,2012. Till now waiting. One of my friends whose timeline is the same got PCC call a few days ago.

But when i asked DIAC about my case, my CO mailed me that my case is now under Internal Routine Processing.

So can anybody help me, what does it mean and what to do? Anyway my friend and i am from Same country.

Hoping someone to help me. Really worried :sad:.

Dear All

Could you please help me regarding this.

What does "Internal Routine Processing" Means?? Previously i heard about external routine processing which is External Security check.

I applied on 21st May, 2012 (176 WA) and got CO on 31st May,2012. Till now waiting. One of my friends whose timeline is the same got PCC call a few days ago.

But when i asked DIAC about my case, my CO mailed me that my case is now under Internal Routine Processing.

So can anybody help me, what does it mean and what to do? Anyway my friend and i am from Same country.

Hoping someone to help me. Really worried :sad:.

Internal, External, Security Check.... this all mean same thing 'WAIT, WAIT and WAIT'.

For Pakistani applicant, this WAIT is around 15 months from the date of CO allocation. You may expect your medical call in few weeks or so.

Internal, External, Security Check.... this all mean same thing 'WAIT, WAIT and WAIT'.

For Pakistani applicant, this WAIT is around 15 months from the date of CO allocation. You may expect your medical call in few weeks or so.

Is External Security Checks means Long pending Security check which is done by Third Party Agencies

and Internal Routine check means it is under DIAC and the CO's are working on it?

If you or your spouse is from a HR country though not residing there lately even then normal processing times for checks of HR country i.e. 12 to 18 months will apply. Nothing much can be done here except wait.

You guys will probably have to redo your meds. However, CO has the authority to extend te medicals and initial entry date by six months. So if you are comfortable travelling by May 2014 and get med call soon might as well request for an extension of 6 months in your meds.

Aa yes i have included three children ages 10;8 and 1 on a 175 skilled migration visa

wanted to go and activate visa before my youngest turned 2 and before my son started high school

but unfortunately like the rest on this forum i will have wait patiently and make dua that allah swt gives us all in our best interest

and thanks to thinktank for you suggestion that the co may extend my husbands medical a further 6 months, so i'll get emailing it's worth a go

just unfortunate that genuine good honest hard-working decent people linked with Pakistan go under high risk, who just want to better their lives partly due to some problems perpetuated and caused by the west etc.

good luck to all x

Wake-up Guys...

An excellent news to share with you. We have now entered into August 2012 COs case.

Today one person from another forum share his Medical/PCC call. His timeline is as under:

Name: Aussie99

IELTS: March-2012 | EA: April-2012 App Lodged-175: 26-june-2012 | CO Assigned: 20-Aug-2012 | Form 80/1221 : 20-sept-2012 : Med/PCC: 25-Oct-2013

I believe this is now the beginning of the positive-end of 175/176 applicants

Wake-up Guys...

An excellent news to share with you. We have now entered into August 2012 COs case.

Today one person from another forum share his Medical/PCC call. His timeline is as under:

Name: Aussie99

IELTS: March-2012 | EA: April-2012 App Lodged-175: 26-june-2012 | CO Assigned: 20-Aug-2012 | Form 80/1221 : 20-sept-2012 : Med/PCC: 25-Oct-2013

I believe this is now beginning the positive-end of 175/176 applicants

Lovely news this is. Really awsome. Hope we all get grants soon. Much much is pending to happen for all of us waiting.

Dear Friends,

I was casually checking my E-Business Systems and I found out that my Medical has been requested on 25th Oct 2013. My agent is not available till Monday so I cannot check if it's a Med/PCC call or just an activation due to my recent request (remember they refused on 24th).

They generated HAP ID for only me. There is no "Organize your health examinations" link for my wife and baby.

By the way, I am in Kuwait and not in Pak to contact IOM. I will wait for my agent response on Monday and will go to Hadi Clinic (on panel) for further information. Do you guys think that my HAP ID is enough to activate HAP ID for my wife and baby without COs intervention.

Best regards,

ICT Business Analyst | Visa: 176 SS(WA) Applied MAY2012 | Form80 sent JUN2012 | Waiting..

Dear Friends,

I tried to request CO (she) for activating my Medical through my agent (he). He told me that my CO refused to activate medical (generate the identifiers) as she has not requested for it yet. I asked him that its important for me to do this now as I will have a busy traveling plan ahead and to avoid delays cuz of surprise pregnancy.

Is it normal? Is she an authority to refuse me to front load my medical?

Please also guide me that what should be my response and approach? I am feeling furious right now.

Best regards,

Dear Friends,

I was casually checking my E-Business Systems and I found out that my Medical has been requested on 25th Oct 2013. My agent is not available till Monday so I cannot check if it's a Med/PCC call or just an activation due to my recent request (remember they refused on 24th).

They generated HAP ID for only me. There is no "Organize your health examinations" link for my wife and baby.

By the way, I am in Kuwait and not in Pak to contact IOM. I will wait for my agent response on Monday and will go to Hadi Clinic (on panel) for further information. Do you guys think that my HAP ID is enough to activate HAP ID for my wife and baby without COs intervention.

Best regards,

I doubt this is a med call, anyways, clarify this from your agent. If you go for meds than the clinic will take care of the rest activitations.

Dear Friends,

Best regards,

B

I am sure thus is a good news fr u...u should wait till Monday for or agent and then go fr medicals...best of luck..

Dear Friends,

Best regards,

Hap Id is required for all members. But Iam sure , just wait a day or two, it will be activated for all the family members.

Archived