gr8leo87

HI

Is there someone who was nominates/sponsored by any state but due to long wait their category was removed from the state plan (SMP)...

I want to know what happened after that ???????

their CATEGORY changes? their apllication REFUSED? need to apply for any other state (SMP)? or else.....

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HI

Is there someone who was nominates/sponsored by any state but due to long wait their category was removed from the state plan (SMP)...

I want to know what happened after that ???????

their CATEGORY changes? their apllication REFUSED? need to apply for any other state (SMP)? or else.....

Hi SJSabir, As far as I know I read this on DIAC website (probably faqs for smp) that at the time of launching your application with DIAC if your occupation was in the SMP then you do not need to worry. If the occupation is removed from SMP after you were nominated by the state and before launching the application with DIAC even then you have nothing to worry.

Hi SJSabir, As far as I know I read this on DIAC website (probably faqs for smp) that at the time of launching your application with DIAC if your occupation was in the SMP then you do not need to worry. If the occupation is removed from SMP after you were nominated by the state and before launching the application with DIAC even then you have nothing to worry.

thanks dear, this is what my agent is saying and i posted similar question before and someone said also, but i am frustrated after going through one thread in PIO. which disturbed me.

thanks again.

Guest nadeem

Hello mates,

I like to know about my family relocation in Australia. I am 176 VIC SS Visa applicant, my Brother-in-law lives in Canberra and I am wanted to have my faimly there in ACT with my b-in-law, is there any legal obligation for my faimly to move and live in a different state excluding me (primary applicant) until i have settled and get the job in my nominated state.

Best.

Hello mates,

I like to know about my family relocation in Australia. I am 176 VIC SS Visa applicant, my Brother-in-law lives in Canberra and I am wanted to have my faimly there in ACT with my b-in-law, is there any legal obligation for my faimly to move and live in a different state excluding me (primary applicant) until i have settled and get the job in my nominated state.

Best.

Man i think u should Ask your concerned state ...

I swear god i am not a terrorist.i have never touched a single bullet in my life. Please stop wasting my time by security checking

have nothing more to say

You should write this to your case officer maybe he have mercy on you.

Guest nadeem
Man i think u should Ask your concerned state ...

thanks asghar, I am not granted visa so far therefore I dont wanted to discuss with my nominated state, I think could be possibld to talk in a requesting manner with state but want to share members experiences about that.

thanks asghar, I am not granted visa so far therefore I dont wanted to discuss with my nominated state, I think could be possibld to talk in a requesting manner with state but want to share members experiences about that.

Hi Nadeem, I think you should post this query as a separate thread on PIO migration issue forum. On this thread we are only HR applicants. More PIO members will be able to see your comment & share their experiences there.

I swear god i am not a terrorist.i have never touched a single bullet in my life. Please stop wasting my time by security checking

have nothing more to say

Who will explain that to them? Ive lived here for past 10 years and got dumped on these checks simply because of my name.

If I was to cause trouble, I would have done it already. Not wait 10 years till I applied for PR and purposefully make myself visible to authorities.

But these clowns dont get that simple logic.

Who will explain that to them? Ive lived here for past 10 years and got dumped on these checks simply because of my name.

If I was to cause trouble, I would have done it already. Not wait 10 years till I applied for PR and purposefully make myself visible to authorities.

WHat's your timeline User Name?

They probably became suspicious because you took so long to apply.

I have told him many times but he does not understand :chatterbox::chatterbox::arghh:

Do we belong there or do we not? It doesn't matter how you would answer that because we are there. We're tired, and we can't see the end. We can't even console ourselves that our enemy is just as tired as we are. Because they're not.

Guest Alibajwa
Today my medicals are done. I have undertake the medicals without request of CO. X-ray reports were OK.

So all requirements at my ends are complete including medicals and PCC. Ball is in Australian court and wait game is on :-(

Today while checking my online status, I found that my medicals are referred. Now what?

Today while checking my online status, I found that my medicals are referred. Now what?

This means that your meds have been referred to H.O.C (health operations center). It takes around 15-20 days for them to process your meds. When they are done they change your status to finalized on the 1st page of application progress.

Guest Zeeshu

At last, i received a mysterious email today from the CO requesting for the medicals and form-80 and 1221. The deadly wait seems to be over soon or so i hope!

885 lodged 9th Jun10, Front loaded PCC and Meds, CO assigned July 2010, Form 80 submitted 21 July10. CO replaced April,11. Stuck at Internal Checks :sad:

At last, i received a mysterious email today from the CO requesting for the medicals and form-80 and 1221. The deadly wait seems to be over soon or so i hope!

885 lodged 9th Jun10, Front loaded PCC and Meds, CO assigned July 2010, Form 80 submitted 21 July10. CO replaced April,11. Stuck at Internal Checks :sad:

congrats Zeeshu!!!!.... Visa will be granted very soon.............:idea:

Congratulations Zeeshu.... this is great news. After waiting for almost 14 months you are about to get the visa grant :wink:

have nothing more to say

Dear Reza,

I lodged my 885 application on Nov 2010 and CO assigned May 2011 and asked for form 80. I am working full time in my occupation and been in Australia for the last 5 years. provided everything in advance. even recently got sponsor for RSMS visa. but no difference because even though it is priority 1, again we are Iranian passport holders. they say for Iranians it is taking up to 12 months for security checks but I know friends (Iranians) who got the security checks in 2-3 months. fingers crossed. I am sick of waiting here too. but it needs to be passed. for Iranians it is taking longer than others on average but we might get back in less than the average time frame.:yes::yes::yes:

Why did CO ask for form 80 again? Thats the one used for security checks. Asuming its over in your case, its strange they asked for it again.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Why did CO ask for form 80 again? Thats the one used for security checks. Asuming its over in your case, its strange they asked for it again.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Some times if Security checks takes longer times then CO asked for FORM80 again just to set there record in order with respect to unpdated circumstances :)

In my opinion, if CO asks for FORM80 again then its a good omen ...

Some times if Security checks takes longer times then CO asked for FORM80 again just to set there record in order with respect to unpdated circumstances :)

In my opinion, if CO asks for FORM80 again then its a good omen ...

Ok. Eitherway in Zeeshu's case its good news because they asked for medicals.

Archived