We have waited a long time but - - WE GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

n111kkx

Police checks emailed across on Sat and just had the email to say we now have our

VISA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooooo happy

Thank you to everyone on here for all your help - certainly could not have done it without you especially the wonderful Gollywobbler and of course Vickymel

Celebrate good times - come on :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Police checks emailed across on Sat and just had the email to say we now have our

VISA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooooo happy

Thank you to everyone on here for all your help - certainly could not have done it without you especially the wonderful Gollywobbler and of course Vickymel

Celebrate good times - come on :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You have just mentioned the taboo name Gollywobbler they will close the thread now :policeman::policeman::policeman::policeman::policeman::policeman::policeman::policeman: injustice to a great lady & Mod.

Guest VickyMel

Whoopie! Big Congratulations!:jiggy::jiggy:

It has been a long time coming my friend and fellow Oct 09 applicant - with some uncertainties along the way - I'm so pleased it all came through.

All the very very best to you and your family.

Vicky :hug:

didnt get much sleep last night!!! really excited - my 7 year old woke and said well we ought to give it a go for a few months and see if we like it !!! she is so sensible !! Hubby still not sure!

I think we will have another reccie in Oct

still on a highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!

Archived