Aint life great

tracy123

Lovely day here, my daughters 16th birthday , she's having a pool party, we've hired a juke box, decorated outside and I have 16 teenage girls making a lot of noise and having fun. The sun is shining and it melts my heart to see my daughter so happy

Lovely day here, my daughters 16th birthday , she's having a pool party, we've hired a juke box, decorated outside and I have 16 teenage girls making a lot of noise and having fun. The sun is shining and it melts my heart to see my daughter so happy

Congratulations to your daughter Ali sounds like she's having a great time. Must say feel sorry for you LOL

Tracy's birthday tomorrow

Guest siamsusie

Pleased you are settling in well.

It's gorgeous weather right now. 7.36pm the sun is shining brightly and its lovely and warm.

love Susie x

Guest guest37336
Had a great day out, finished off in St Kilda sat outside having tea watching the world go by. The suns out the kids are happy what more could you want out of life?

For those stuck in the UK

WHAT YA BLOODY WAITING FOR?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, go on, rub it in Geoff.

Bloody rainng here in sunny Hertfordshire. GOT to go to Tesco fairly soon, drop the kids off in town, come back, probably won't be allowed to watch the rugby, as I watch 'TOO MUCH SPORT',:wubclub::mad:, according to some.

But hey, not long and we will be out there, :jiggy::notworthy:, in the meantime mate, keep your good news to yourself,:wubclub:, OK, GOT IT.:wink:

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, go on, rub it in Geoff.

Bloody rainng here in sunny Hertfordshire. GOT to go to Tesco fairly soon, drop the kids off in town, come back, probably won't be allowed to watch the rugby, as I watch 'TOO MUCH SPORT',:wubclub::mad:, according to some.

But hey, not long and we will be out there, :jiggy::notworthy:, in the meantime mate, keep your good news to yourself,:wubclub:, OK, GOT IT.:wink:

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Stop whinging and get that didgeridoo music playing in that conservatory of yours

Guest sh7t man no way

bloody born again aussies--your just to nice of late geoffrey:confused:i much preffered it when you wuz a missrable pom in blackburn:no:---nice to here things are good mate--youve earned it:wubclub:wish trace a happy birthday from me

Waiting for money :-( I would be there like a shot if I win the lottery tonight. Well 5-6 months once I've applied for the visa

Well I did win the lottery...........just need to do it another 1500 times and I may be able to book my flight!!!!!

Guest guest17301

Great day here Geoff, spent it at City beach all day, swimming in the Indian ocean, then a bit of sunbathing topped off with a sausage sizzle on the free barbies while the kids played on the playground. Even managed to shower the kids before hometime! Only downside was when I went a bit too far out and damn jellyfish got me several times :(

Aaaah work tomorrow, boooo

Archived