Pi0gate

tracy123

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest37336

I think Michele meant something like this, not very Julian Clary. The opposite I guess of what we 'might' see as gay.

Cheers Tony.:wink:

I heard that BritChickx is a workaholic.....

Well it's TRUE everyone, sadly. :cry:

All be worth the sacrifice when yer've got loads of conkers to go clubbing and dancing round yer handbag in Iron Knob, south australia Chickx!:cute::yes:

But I have to work in the snow and ice! I walked every where this morning, took an age, gonna risk my neck and ride my bike later, only got home 50 mins ago and I'm back out in half hour until 9. I'm feeling sorry for myself lol.

I know chickx,it must be hard,feel for yer,but i'd look at it like this....every 10 hours or so overtime etc is a half day swimming with dolphins in oz,or a boat ride in the whitsundays or something,all be worth it in the end kidder:wink::hug:

But I have to work in the snow and ice! I walked every where this morning, took an age, gonna risk my neck and ride my bike later, only got home 50 mins ago and I'm back out in half hour until 9. I'm feeling sorry for myself lol.

Guys, our friend Britney just confirmed she is a workaholic...that means she is running away from something.

Oh my....you are a biker too!? :shocked:

Hmm, she is running away faster then...wonder what from?

:laugh:

Cheers B!K3R

Now it's you being positive, god what are we like :laugh: Thanks Pablo.

Im normally positive chickx tbh,were all really well off compared to some,sure were allowed a little gripe but in the grand scheme of things....were aces mush.

Plus altho what im saying is stating the obvious its true,the hours worked now might buy you a memory that you will have for life in oz,allways think of the end goal chichkx,it'l make things a "tiny" bit easier:wubclub:

Archived