Pi0gate

tracy123

OK,

Rob actually sits on a throne that Kate bought him

Kate is 22 and from the Philippines and has a twin sister - Rob lets the sister live with them!

I won't spill the beans on the rest just yet and if you don't hear from me in a couple of days you'll know why!!

Daniel

By jingo, going for the boss you are brave :notworthy:

Is it true that cal wears mens Y fronts???

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, there's a guy works down the chip shop, swears he's Wanderer. Sh1tman is in hiding after uncovering evidence debunking the moon landings, Lifeinmono was last seen at a repository window, while Aldo was allegedly spotted on a grassy knoll. Whilst Daniel (aka Ernst Stavro Blofeld) heads up SPECTRE, so I've heard, on the grapevine, from a little birdy, who once worked with a guy who my brother's friend's daughter's cousin knew.:wideeyed:

Guest guest36762
Morning/Night guys,

Official news, Bik3r asked about Wanderer - he has his own forum to moderate on

No idea about lifeinmono

Aldo - he won't be back (at least not as Aldo) He couldn't bring himself to leave but really wanted to so he put up a post which he knew would mean we had to ban him (it even said so in the post). However my guess is that he loves Australia so much he won't be able to resist coming on here in some guise in he future to share that love with us all.

Daniel

I think he's actually quite gutted, especially after a lot of snide comments were posted on his leaving thread. I think Aldo should be Spain's first English Cyber Saint:notworthy:.

I kind of know what pushed him to get banned: the constant sniping with certain posters and the feeling that the mods were not being overly balanced.

I think he should be allowed to return after doing some community service, eg cleaning out kev's fish tanks, or vacuuming all the curly hairs out of lemming's keyboard, or doing a structural survey on hoff's conservatory.

as for rumours, i heard that Britchixx has been granted a skilled visa as a lapdancer in Perth

Guest guest37336
I think he's actually quite gutted, especially after a lot of snide comments were posted on his leaving thread. I think Aldo should be Spain's first English Cyber Saint:notworthy:.

I kind of know what pushed him to get banned: the constant sniping with certain posters and the feeling that the mods were not being overly balanced.

I think he should be allowed to return after doing some community service, eg cleaning out kev's fish tanks, or vacuuming all the curly hairs out of lemming's keyboard, or doing a structural survey on hoff's conservatory.

as for rumours, i heard that Britchixx has been granted a skilled visa as a lapdancer in Perth

Dom, Dom, Dom, I told you that in confidence mate.:notworthy::policeman::biglaugh:

But seriously, if Aldo has gone it is a shame, there are one or two that have recently departed, and good riddance, but though I didn't always 'get' Aldo his observations and sense of humour will be sorely missed by many, I think we need people like Aldo, yourself and Ozsceptic, :notworthy: (where the hell is he by the way, I miss him) to balance things up a bit.

As you know Dom, I am more often than not in favour of the Aussies, but lets face it, it would be bloody dull if all were like me.:SLEEP::SLEEP:.

It took me a long time to 'get' certain posters, some I still don't, but on the whole it is a shame when some go that enjoy debating a point and getting their teeth into some rather tricky issues.

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Guest guest36762
Dom, Dom, Dom, I told you that in confidence mate.:notworthy::policeman::biglaugh:

But seriously, if Aldo has gone it is a shame, there are one or two that have recently departed, and good riddance, but though I didn't always 'get' Aldo his observations and sense of humour will be sorely missed by many, I think we need people like Aldo, yourself and Ozsceptic, :notworthy: (where the hell is he by the way, I miss him) to balance things up a bit.

As you know Dom, I am more often than not in favour of the Aussies, but lets face it, it would be bloody dull if all were like me.:SLEEP::SLEEP:.

It took me a long time to 'get' certain posters, some I still don't, but on the whole it is a shame when some go that enjoy debating a point and getting their teeth into some rather tricky issues.

Oz is back in blighty.......haven't heard from him for a few weeks

Oz for me is post for post, the funniest most original poster on here.

I miss him too:cry:

Morning/Night guys,

Official news, Bik3r asked about Wanderer - he has his own forum to moderate on

No idea about lifeinmono

Aldo - he won't be back (at least not as Aldo) He couldn't bring himself to leave but really wanted to so he put up a post which he knew would mean we had to ban him (it even said so in the post). However my guess is that he loves Australia so much he won't be able to resist coming on here in some guise in he future to share that love with us all.

Daniel

He must have had a bevvy Dan,cant REALLY see him wanting to get banned tbh,still think he'l be back crimbo meself

I was told by a very secret source that aldo has been banned for life, of course i cannot reveal my contact as that would jepordise my position as a trusted spy.

I also heard that the ropey one has not really got a conservatory but more of a lean to:shocked:, pablo does not work as a bricky but ghost writes for Kelvin Mackenzie, Brit is really a bloke and lemming was in a previous life Ghandi:shocked:

AAAAawwww!:mad:

Ghandi's changed his ways then andy if he's after murdering politicians!:shocked::wink:

Guest guest17301

Aldo has a lifetime ban, silly boy, he told me so yesterday. I hope he doesn't mind me confirming it on here but too much speculation is bad. I know he will be gutted though he didn't say so and I know he's watching! So who knows we may see him back under another username, if he's anything like as transparent as Earlswood though the mods onto him like a shot!

your up early Pabs.

Hardly ever sleep well mate,even harder when i havnt been working,best i normally manage is 4/5 hrs tbh,its the same when flying,90% of the plane is snoring inc jan:mad:,while im walking around the toilet block stretching me legs,looking like George Micheal doing a bit of importuning on Hampstead Heath:rolleyes:

Hardly ever sleep well mate,even harder when i havnt been working,best i normally manage is 4/5 hrs tbh,its the same when flying,90% of the plane is snoring inc jan:mad:,while im walking around the toilet block stretching me legs,looking like George Micheal doing a bit of importuning on Hampstead Heath:rolleyes:

Me too Pabs, Nigel could sleep on a clothes line - closes his eyes and that's it ... me wake up thinking I've been asleep for hours and it's about 20 mins

Guest The Pom Queen
Me too Pabs, Nigel could sleep on a clothes line - closes his eyes and that's it ... me wake up thinking I've been asleep for hours and it's about 20 mins

Same with Rob he falls asleep in seconds it takes me two hours to get to sleep so never manage an afternoon nap.:SLEEP::SLEEP:

Guest guest36187

I think I am the exception to you ladies! Asleep in 5 minutes! Even tuned out to Mark talking now Kate!! lol!

(Was talking again last night!!)

Annoying isnt it Ali,does me anyway!Awwww i get dead jealous!:biglaugh:

Especially when flying,you cant get to sleep anyway,but your trying your damndest,but its impossible because of these swine snoring!!!!!:arghh:

Jan wakes after 4/5 hrs kip on the plane and says " have you slept"?, me "nah":rolleyes:, jan "no neither have i,ive only had ten minutes", me "yeah?:skeptical:well pass us a towel out of one the bags to get all this slobber off me arm":arghh:

Guest guest37336
I wonder what one has to do to get a life time ban in PIO!! :unsure:

Well, I was called a gay and other stuff a couple of times on PIO, maybe that's one of the reasons.....

Cheers

B!k3R

GAY, you mate, I've seen your real avatar, (Chopper :shocked:). If I called you gay mate I would run very quickly in the opposite direction. Linford Christie would have nothing on me BIK3R. :wink:

Cheers Tony.:cool:

GAY, you mate, I've seen your real avatar, (Chopper :shocked:). If I called you gay mate I would run very quickly in the opposite direction. Linford Christie would have nothing on me BIK3R. :wink:

Cheers Tony.:cool:

You have obviously never been to a Bears club then Tony, BIK3R would fit right in with his looks (and good looks they are too) :wubclub:

Aldo has a lifetime ban, silly boy, he told me so yesterday. I hope he doesn't mind me confirming it on here but too much speculation is bad. I know he will be gutted though he didn't say so and I know he's watching! So who knows we may see him back under another username, if he's anything like as transparent as Earlswood though the mods onto him like a shot!

I think he'l be back meself,suprised he went and purposely got himself a life ban tbh,i can only think he must have had a bevvy and wasnt thinking staight,ive done it meself on here tbh.

He didnt seem himself the last cpl of months on PIO tbh,twice he put up leaving threads,but twice he came back,thats not having a pop at him btw,but like i say he just wasnt posting in the way he normally does.

Im not trying to be a bar room psychiatrist btw,because yer cant analyze things in cyberspace anyway,even if i was capable,but he just seemed to be posting "differently",maybe he had things on his mind and it came out on here?

Its a shame because love him or loathe him he put on some interesting threads,some just for a wind up,and some for a laff,like Ali says,time to move on i suppose,UNTILL he comes back as EL COCKNIO or something!:yes::biglaugh:

Guest guest37336
You have obviously never been to a Bears club then Tony, BIK3R would fit right in with his looks (and good looks they are too) :wubclub:

Hi Michele.

I was trying to be diplomatic, :biglaugh:. Big taches, leather etc, not going there. I used to go to a gay pub in London occasionally with a mate, and yes he was a true mate, just happened to be gay is all, he would come to so called 'normal' pubs, so only right I went to his pub.

The first time I walked in I don't know what I expected, village people etc, popped into mind, but it was 'just' an ordinary pub, great laugh as well it was. Unfortuanlty my mate loss the fight against Aids many, many, many years ago, great shame.:wubclub:

Funny you should mention that Michelle,because ive been thinking of reinventing meself as "something" in oz,thought free runner...nah me bunnions would kill me:wink:

Then skateboarder,but me hair doesnt grow long,plus theres too much grey in it,and whiskey and skateboards dont go.

Then i thought surf dude,but im scared of sharks,and me thighs are too big so the neoprene might chaffe

SOOoo the only thing i could come up with was bear:radar:,i can do that! grow a dead thick muzzy and beard dead easy me,just not sure on the "hanky code" in the clubs thats all:biggrin:

Archived