Pi0gate

tracy123

I'm deadicating this thread to Ali

PIO is always full of rumors of what's going on so I figure we should have a thread deadicated to those stories we hear on the bongo drums.... Who knows maybe a mod will confirm or deny the stories, but I hope not.... Don't want the truth getting in the way of a good story :tongue:

Make them up, embellish them a little but lets not not make them personal in attacking other members. (bloody fine line)

OK I'll start

The UK is moving full steam ahead with only bad tradesmen out of work.

Or...... Aldo is on a lifetime ban :wideeyed:

What have you heard?????

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest37336

There is a rumour that all back stabbers, :mad: two faced barstewards, :huh: etc, will be cast out of the PIO kinship. It's only a rumour at the present time, but I think the man for the job is:

And I must admit Saint PIO and the brethren are doing a mighty fine job at the moment.:wink: Not aimed at Aldo by the way, if it is true that he has gone.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Come on Jim, you know lots............. spill mate

I would like to know

i don't think it would be wrong for the mods to clear things up about Aldo, they owe him that much, he was on here for a very long time and if he did something he shouldn't have and got banned, its not the mods fault and i think they should say.

As for the other stupid comment, unfortunately there are ignorameses in all walks of live and some folk open their gobs before engaging their brains.:yes:

Just to add, the mods HAVE to ban people who aren't nice and i think it would be good for them to say why, as a warning to others.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I am starting to feel a bit paranoid now

Aldo gone

Lifeinmono gone

what if they want a good popular guy to go who everyone on PIO loves to even it up a bit.

If this is my last post goodbye my many friends and i love you all.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Banned! He was earlswood, I think that was the gossip at the time.

Right now what did you say to sh7tman to make him leave?

I told him that i had given you his address in Brisbane and................. he was off like a shot.:laugh:

Lifeinmono = Earlswood, that makes alot of sense Geoff which is a first for you.:yes:

I'm deadicating this thread to Ali

PIO is always full of rumors of what's going on so I figure we should have a thread deadicated to those stories we hear on the bongo drums.... Who knows maybe a mod will confirm or deny the stories, but I hope not.... Don't want the truth getting in the way of a good story :tongue:

Make them up, embellish them a little but lets not not make them personal in attacking other members. (bloody fine line)

OK I'll start

The UK is moving full steam ahead with only bad tradesmen out of work.

Or...... Aldo is on a lifetime ban :wideeyed:

What have you heard?????

First one is toffee,like in the depression then,only poor workers/trades people out of work then as well:radar:

Really CANT see Aldo being soft enuf to get himself banned tbh,back crimbo eve i reckon

Ive been propositioned by two PIO ladies by PM?? yes hard to believe i know,me face is me chaperone etc!! but???:wideeyed::unsure:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
First one is toffee,like in the depression then,only poor workers/trades people out of work then as well:radar:

Really CANT see Aldo being soft enuf to get himself banned tbh,back crimbo eve i reckon

Ive been propositioned by two PIO ladies by PM?? yes hard to believe i know,me face is me chaperone etc!! but???:wideeyed::unsure:

Pablo

can we guess who they are?

give us some clues....... are they sad and desperate types. :laugh:

I'm off to work, thanks for the laugh(S), and not a word to the hubby - oops he is stood next to me wanting to watch!!! lol Have a good one all. Leila x :Randy-git::hug:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
How did yer guess jim:wideeyed:,they said they'd tried you with no joy,so were downsizing to me:daydreaming::wink:

I don't know about you pablo, but with this freezing cold weather, i down sized ages ago.:yes::frown:

is it Noodle?

you seem to attract the ladies, whereas i get tonyman wanting to love me, long time.:wub:

I don't know about you pablo, but with this freezing cold weather, i down sized ages ago.:yes::frown:

is it Noodle?

you seem to attract the ladies, whereas i get tonyman wanting to love me, long time.:wub:

:shocked:Yer having a laff jim!:biglaugh:, nick sounds quite nice,loads of room to hide yer in the east tower of his hse as well

There was this user when I first joined in back in Oct 2009......Wanderer. He/She was very helpful in the migration issues but then vanished in Feb 2010.

Do you know anything about Wanderer? I have always wondered how such a helpful user vanished from this forum...

Cheers

B!K3R

So it's really you, and not the ladies, that's the desperate one :wink:

Fraid so chickx,if good looks are a curse, im blessed. Mice jump on chairs when i walk in the room.

Even when i was a baby i was that ugly that the incubator had tinted windows.Went for a makeover once tbh,5 hrs,that was just for the estimate:frown::wink:

I was told by a very secret source that aldo has been banned for life, of course i cannot reveal my contact as that would jepordise my position as a trusted spy.

I also heard that the ropey one has not really got a conservatory but more of a lean to:shocked:, pablo does not work as a bricky but ghost writes for Kelvin Mackenzie, Brit is really a bloke and lemming was in a previous life Ghandi:shocked:

Fraid so chickx,if good looks are a curse, im blessed. Mice jump on chairs when i walk in the room.

Even when i was a baby i was that ugly that the incubator had tinted windows.Went for a makeover once tbh,5 hrs,that was just for the estimate:frown::wink:

Don't put yourself down! Like you told me :wink:

Archived