Pi0gate

tracy123

Guest guest37336
I was told by a very secret source that aldo has been banned for life, of course i cannot reveal my contact as that would jepordise my position as a trusted spy.

I also heard that the ropey one has not really got a conservatory but more of a lean to:shocked:, pablo does not work as a bricky but ghost writes for Kelvin Mackenzie, Brit is really a bloke and lemming was in a previous life Ghandi:shocked:

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I can't say any more Andy, I have just pi77ed myself laughing.

Cheers Mahatma Tony.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was told by a very secret source that aldo has been banned for life, of course i cannot reveal my contact as that would jepordise my position as a trusted spy.

I also heard that the ropey one has not really got a conservatory but more of a lean to:shocked:, pablo does not work as a bricky but ghost writes for Kelvin Mackenzie, Brit is really a bloke and lemming was in a previous life Ghandi:shocked:

Now that is the type of info we need to hear!!!!!

I heard the same thing about brit :swoon:

As for Lemming I heard he rides with the hells angles and if you have noticed the people that upset him go missing....... Thats why I use tracy123 instead of Geoffrey poor boy is not to bright!!!! :biglaugh:

Guest guest37336

As for Lemming I heard he rides with the hells angles and if you have noticed the people that upset him go missing....... Thats why I use tracy123 instead of Geoffrey poor boy is not to bright!!!! :biglaugh:

:notworthy::notworthy:. Not very bright, how very dare you Geoff. My nickname at school was '30 Watt' :idea:,:embarrassed:.

Cheers, ermmmmmm, no don't prompt me, I know this one, ermmm, Tony.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

:shocked::sad::realmad:

Can you stop ganging up on my please lol, where's Pablo when you need him!

He is sorting his next column with Kelvin:err:

Well I heard Andrew put money on Australia winning the ashes.

Pablo has joined the local cricket club (however I think that has more to do with the price of beer)

Jimbo really isn't a prison officer but a crim who has internet access

Bobj...... has [some text missing due to national security] now doesn't that just rock your socks off :yes: :swoon:

Well I heard Andrew put money on Australia winning the ashes.

Pablo has joined the local cricket club (however I think that has more to do with the price of beer)

Jimbo really isn't a prison officer but a crim who has internet access

Bobj...... has [some text missing due to national security] now doesn't that just rock your socks off :yes: :swoon:

Gee wiz Tony was right someone is watching :radar::happy_face_vampire_

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Gee wiz Tony was right someone is watching :radar::happy_face_vampire_

Have we found the truth out about Aldo, theres a rumour he has gone to live with sh7tman in............ Brisbane:laugh::yes:

Have we found the truth out about Aldo, theres a rumour he has gone to live with sh7tman in............ Brisbane:laugh::yes:

You are confused ropey one, aldo said Brisbane was sh7t man:daydreaming:

Guest guest37336

Somewhere, some time, someone, is watching you.:shocked::policeman::notworthy:

Cheers Tony.:cool:

Guest guest37336
back at ya :tongue:

_Priscilla%20Queen-of-the-Desert%20B.jpg

I love that film mate. Seriously, it is one classic of an Aussie film. Guy Pearce was way too GOOD in the part, mmmm, makes you think.:eek:

And Terance Stamp, a class peice of acting as normal.:notworthy::notworthy:

I could watch it till the cows come home mate.

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Guest guest37336

Geoff. You know some scenes and lines stay with you for life, well this is one of them, one of the funniest 'retorts' I have ever heard, watch it all, but the best line is from Terance Stamp around 1.12 into the clip.:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

PS. Contains very bad language.:policeman:

The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert Movie - A Cock in a Frock on a Rock | Video « MOVIECLIPS

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Guest guest33730

Morning/Night guys,

Official news, Bik3r asked about Wanderer - he has his own forum to moderate on

No idea about lifeinmono

Aldo - he won't be back (at least not as Aldo) He couldn't bring himself to leave but really wanted to so he put up a post which he knew would mean we had to ban him (it even said so in the post). However my guess is that he loves Australia so much he won't be able to resist coming on here in some guise in he future to share that love with us all.

Daniel

Morning/Night guys,

Official news, Bik3r asked about Wanderer - he has his own forum to moderate on

No idea about lifeinmono

Aldo - he won't be back (at least not as Aldo) He couldn't bring himself to leave but really wanted to so he put up a post which he knew would mean we had to ban him (it even said so in the post). However my guess is that he loves Australia so much he won't be able to resist coming on here in some guise in he future to share that love with us all.

Daniel

Come on Daniel don't give the game away...... Join in and start a good rumour, this is a light hearted fun thread to throw mud :tongue:

Dish some dirt on the other mods before they do it to you :cool:

Guest guest33730

OK,

Rob actually sits on a throne that Kate bought him

Kate is 22 and from the Philippines and has a twin sister - Rob lets the sister live with them!

I won't spill the beans on the rest just yet and if you don't hear from me in a couple of days you'll know why!!

Daniel

Archived