Wildlife

Cerberus1

Guest guest37336

Hi Rob.

That is some moth. I 'think' it is a Hercules moth. Had one visit my ex in Cairns once, flew straight into her dorm, she thought it was a bat at first, :biglaugh::biglaugh:.

Bloody huge things they are, trulty spectacular.

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Guest guest37336
Guess who was the one who had to put their hand there because the others ran in the opposite direction:)

I reckon it was you Kate, if Rob ran too far he would get lost.:wubclub: Did you give Rob the map and compass from my Christmas present list thread, may come in handy.:wubclub::wubclub::biglaugh:

Cheers Tony.:embarrassed:

I reckon it was you Kate, if Rob ran too far he would get lost.:wubclub: Did you give Rob the map and compass from my Christmas present list thread, may come in handy.:wubclub::wubclub::biglaugh:

Cheers Tony.:embarrassed:

Don't need any of the namby pamby stuff Tony, got myself a few episodes of Bear Grylls - Man versus wild, and I'm good to go:laugh:

Guest guest37336
Don't need any of the namby pamby stuff Tony, got myself a few episodes of Bear Grylls - Man versus wild, and I'm good to go:laugh:

That's the spirit Rob, a mans man, good on yer.:notworthy:

Cheers Tony.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hi Rob

when we were playing golf in Australia, the wildlife was incredible, there were families of kangaroos, parrots, iguanas and a lot of other wildlife and it made you feel really relaxed..................... it didn't help my golf though.

Guest guest37336
Cash prize to the first person who can identify what on earth Bear is eating? :confused::laugh:

The Kebab I had the other night Rob.:arghh::arghh:

Or my missus attempt at Christmas dinner.:cry:

Cheers Tony.:cool:

Couldn't be happier where we are in Cairns Jim, on the edge of rainforest, aside from the fact that the sound of all the frogs / toads, accompanied by the near deafening sound of the Cicadas is enough to drive you to drink (not that it's necessarily a bad thing, I do have to keep my liquid intake up after all):laugh:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Couldn't be happier where we are in Cairns Jim, on the edge of rainforest, aside from the fact that the sound of all the frogs / toads, accompanied by the near deafening sound of the Cicadas is enough to drive you to drink (not that it's necessarily a bad thing, I do have to keep my liquid intake up after all):laugh:

When we were in Brisbane there was a bird making a really loud cooing sound like this.......... ooooooooooooWOOOOOOOOOOWOO:mad:

At 5am and it drove me potty, so i sympathise with anyone having noisy wildlife waking them up, i don't know what i would do if i lived there and had this problem.

When we were in Brisbane there was a bird making a really loud cooing sound like this.......... ooooooooooooWOOOOOOOOOOWOO:mad:

At 5am and it drove me potty, so i sympathise with anyone having noisy wildlife waking them up, i don't know what i would do if i lived there and had this problem.

That will be the ooooooooooooWOOOOOOOOOOWOO

bird then :biglaugh: sorry i couldn't help myself

Brides x

Was it a Lyrebird, Jim?

Guest chris955

I hope you had the iguanas deported as illegal immigrants ? :wink:

Hi Rob

when we were playing golf in Australia, the wildlife was incredible, there were families of kangaroos, parrots, iguanas and a lot of other wildlife and it made you feel really relaxed..................... it didn't help my golf though.

Cash prize to the first person who can identify what on earth Bear is eating? :confused::laugh:

ewwww that's vile! is it a turtle? Not quite as vile as the moth though, I honestly would have ran a mile.

In fact, I'd rather get closer to this guy........

Archived