AQF III Certificate recieved this morning!

GavCar

Morning everyone,

Just wanted to post to say that Gavs AQF III certificate was emailed to us this morning! Woo Hoo!! :jiggy:

Sooo excited! Just got to do some last minute bits and get the documents certified and should have our skills assessment in through the TRA in the next few days, yay!

There is a light at the end of the tunnel!

Cara xxx :biggrin::biggrin::wubclub:

Morning everyone,

Just wanted to post to say that Gavs AQF III certificate was emailed to us this morning! Woo Hoo!! :jiggy:

Sooo excited! Just got to do some last minute bits and get the documents certified and should have our skills assessment in through the TRA in the next few days, yay!

:jiggy:Yes !!!!!!!!! Woohoo Cara :tongue:So pleased for you !

Brides X

Thanks guys! It's starting to feel more real now.

Taking the TRA documents to our solicitor to certify tomorrow :-)

Then onto getting the paperwork sorted for state sponsorship.

Brides, any news? xx

(ps we decided to use a print out from the email of the certificate as we thought it wont look any different than a photocopy of the original and we are getting it certified anyway as well)

Thanks guys! It's starting to feel more real now.

Taking the TRA documents to our solicitor to certify tomorrow :-)

Then onto getting the paperwork sorted for state sponsorship.

Brides, any news? xx

(ps we decided to use a print out from the email of the certificate as we thought it wont look any different than a photocopy of the original and we are getting it certified anyway as well)

:jiggy:Got to love the TRA paperwork not !!!

No Cara nothing today even though i have checked my email hundreds of times :biglaugh:

:arghh: and realised today my daughters passport is out of date :rolleyes::tongue:so i best get that off tomorrow lol .

One step forward eh :jiggy:

Brides x

:jiggy:Got to love the TRA paperwork not !!!

No Cara nothing today even though i have checked my email hundreds of times :biglaugh:

:arghh: and realised today my daughters passport is out of date :rolleyes::tongue:so i best get that off tomorrow lol .

One step forward eh :jiggy:

Brides x

If they've made a decision then why don't they let you know!! Sooo infuriating!

Oh the paperwork was a NIGHTMARE!!! I really hope it's good enough! I'm sooo glad that parts over with! Then onto ss.... are you ready for that part yet? or are you waiting for the lists to come out first? I'm having second thoughts about WA as they do seem to have longer waiting times than other states from what I hear. We're happy to set roots anywhere to start with really as we've never been and won't know exactly what suits us til we've lived there a while & travelled round a bit. I think we could probably make a go of it anywhere.

I'm praying for that decision to come quickly for you :hug:

Cara xx

Morning everyone,

Hey that's great news! Good luck with everything else!

Steve+Wendy :biggrin:

Congrats!!! We are litteraly just a couple o days ahead of you. Just posted our TRA papers yesterday am and are we SOOOO GLAD to be rid of it. I also pray it would be good enough as we had to do a stat dec and the biggest evidence is already not contactable cause the guy just move to Oz himself du uuuu between giving us his reference and we posting our stuff.

If they've made a decision then why don't they let you know!! Sooo infuriating!

Oh the paperwork was a NIGHTMARE!!! I really hope it's good enough! I'm sooo glad that parts over with! Then onto ss.... are you ready for that part yet? or are you waiting for the lists to come out first? I'm having second thoughts about WA as they do seem to have longer waiting times than other states from what I hear. We're happy to set roots anywhere to start with really as we've never been and won't know exactly what suits us til we've lived there a while & travelled round a bit. I think we could probably make a go of it anywhere.

I'm praying for that decision to come quickly for you :hug:

Cara xx

:tongue:Hopefully tomorrow lol

Yes everything is ready cept for Millie moos passport , can't believe i didn't check her date on her passport lol .

To be honest anywhere is fine for us too , we did always want to go to nsw , we love all of oz so it will depend whats on the smps .Wa is a good one for us because of the mining work and they are looking for dens trade :eek:One company has been looking for 25 people for 2 years in dens trade , thats what they told him :arghh:Gis a visa then lol

:hug: will shout when our TRA turns up so you can see the timings .

Hopefully the TRA are superfast with yours

Brides xx

Congrats!!! We are litteraly just a couple o days ahead of you. Just posted our TRA papers yesterday am and are we SOOOO GLAD to be rid of it. I also pray it would be good enough as we had to do a stat dec and the biggest evidence is already not contactable cause the guy just move to Oz himself du uuuu between giving us his reference and we posting our stuff.

Boes Goodluck with the TRA too :biglaugh: we have been a bag of nerves waiting hopefully will find out this week

Brides x

Hiya,

I agree, what a NIGHTMARE getting the info together, I thought we were never going to do it but we have! Well with a bit of improvising lol

All we can do is do our best, I'm sure it will all be fine!

Good, luck and keep in touch and let me know how you get on.

Where are you hoping to go to?

Cara :eek:

Archived