new VIC SMP - where are you now

Guest Mongobear

Guest PriyaReddy
Thank you so much guys and gals. It feels really good seeing you all back here where it all began. Thank you for the warm wishes :hug:. Let the planning begin ! I still feel totally bowled over by that grant. It's just been 7 weeks since I received the VIC-grant and now I got a visa :nah: Being in cat4 before I did not expect anything to happen in the next 3-30 years but look how it turned out.

Uli (still baffled)

Congratulations Uli.. so happy for you, I wish you good luck for you and your family.. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest la la

Big Congrats to you Uli. You are the one who really does deserve it. Maybe they know how much hard work you put in to PIO :spinny:

Fantastic news on a very rainy day in the UK. Have you started to pack your house up yet?

La la

Guest la la

I have been asked to take a survey on behalf of Victoria Migration Programme. One of the questions was:

Q40. If you applied for state sponsorship in the last 12 months, how satisfied were you with the following:

a) Information on how to apply :smile:

b) The sponsorship application process :realmad:

c) kept informed about the progress of your application :arghh:

The faces represent my answers!!

La la

I have been asked to take a survey on behalf of Victoria Migration Programme. One of the questions was:

Q40. If you applied for state sponsorship in the last 12 months, how satisfied were you with the following:

a) Information on how to apply :smile:

b) The sponsorship application process :realmad:

c) kept informed about the progress of your application :arghh:

The faces represent my answers!!

La la

Haha :laugh: these are perfect answers La la :laugh: I also received similar survay. Some of the questions awaken some anger inside me :arghh:

Guest Mongobear
Haha :laugh: these are perfect answers La la :laugh: I also received similar survay. Some of the questions awaken some anger inside me :arghh:

Hey,

I received the same survey today. I thought it was somehow linked to the visa-grant but it seems it's not. I still have to answer it. Will see if they accept smileys :biggrin:

Cheerio

Captain Purple :wink:

Hey,

I received the same survey today. I thought it was somehow linked to the visa-grant but it seems it's not. I still have to answer it. Will see if they accept smileys :biggrin:

Cheerio

Captain Purple :wink:

Hey El Capitano,

I got the same and was going to wait 5 months before I replied lol. Quick question: All my docs are still set to 'required'??. I've had a CO for a number of weeks and have had a letter from him requesting to get medicals and PCCs. Meds are booked and PPCs should be back this week. Any idea why?? PM me if you want

Yoyo

Guest Mongobear
Hey El Capitano,

I got the same and was going to wait 5 months before I replied lol. Quick question: All my docs are still set to 'required'??. I've had a CO for a number of weeks and have had a letter from him requesting to get medicals and PCCs. Meds are booked and PPCs should be back this week. Any idea why?? PM me if you want

Yoyo

Hi Yoyo,

it all depends on your CO. Our was a hard-working fellow and marked every change very diligent (team7 / CG). Anyway, you wouldn't be the first to get a grant with the online-monitor still showing everything as "requested". So there's no need to worry. Get the paperwork done and enjoy the show.

smiley_popcorn.gif

:wink:

Uli

Guest firefly1
Thank you so much guys and gals. It feels really good seeing you all back here where it all began. Thank you for the warm wishes :hug:. Let the planning begin ! I still feel totally bowled over by that grant. It's just been 7 weeks since I received the VIC-grant and now I got a visa :nah: Being in cat4 before I did not expect anything to happen in the next 3-30 years but look how it turned out.

Uli (still baffled)

Congrats Uli.very well deserved. You have been such a great help. Hope you will be around guiding us

Guest VickyMel

Uli (still baffled)

Woooooo Hooooo! Great news Uli - a big congratulations to you and Mrs Uli!

Look out VIC here they come!

Vicky

PS We also got the survey

Guest Rebecca78
Hey El Capitano,

Yoyo

Hi we got our visas on the 2nd May and all of our documents still said required. The only ones that changed were the medicals. I think some COs don't bother to change the status and some do...as long as we get what we want eh? :jiggy:

Hi we got our visas on the 2nd May and all of our documents still said required. The only ones that changed were the medicals. I think some COs don't bother to change the status and some do...as long as we get what we want eh? :jiggy:

Brill, thanks x

Congrats Uli.very well deserved. You have been such a great help. Hope you will be around guiding us

congrats Uli, that was quick wasn't it, were you a priority or the visa's being granted very quick. We were told it will be around the 12 month mark. Ours went in a couple of weeks ago. great news for you anyway....

Hi we expected it to be 12 months too but got ours in 45days!! :biggrin:

thats great, I havnt been on this in a couple of weeks I was shocked today to see how quick they were being granted and theres quite a few aswell. I rang the OH in work to tell him. I need to calm down we will prob be a year knowing our luck.

Congrats on your visa, when are you heading over?

Guest Rebecca78

We are hoping to go Aug/Sep just need to sell the house!! :arghh:

I'm sure yours will be just as quick or even quicker fingers crossed...good luck!! :biggrin:

Guest Vleighw

Name: vleighw

Date of SMP application: 23 March 2011

Trade/profession: External Auditor

Nationality: British

IELTS (if applicable): 9 (needed it for skills assessment)

Visa type: 176

DIAC Priority (if applicable): 2

Delays/further docs requested: skills assessment submitted 18 May 2011

SS received: 23 May 2011

comments:

Have been using the site to help fill in all my forms, so thanks very much!

Guest Mongobear
Name: vleighw

Date of SMP application: 23 March 2011

Trade/profession: External Auditor

Nationality: British

IELTS (if applicable): 9 (needed it for skills assessment)

Visa type: 176

DIAC Priority (if applicable): 2

Delays/further docs requested: skills assessment submitted 18 May 2011

SS received: 23 May 2011

comments:

Have been using the site to help fill in all my forms, so thanks very much!

Hi Vleigh,

thanks for joining our thread and congrats for your grant. I'll copy the details in a minute.

Cheerio

Uli

Guest Mongobear
Maties,

Here's news from Vic:

LiveInVictoria has been given a new look and feel, provided if you happen to feel anything visiting the site, that is! :wink:

Source: https://www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au/home

You guys like the new look? :err:

armandra!

This must have been the response to the devastating feedback I gave them in their last survey :biggrin:

We are hoping to go Aug/Sep just need to sell the house!! :arghh:

I'm sure yours will be just as quick or even quicker fingers crossed...good luck!! :biggrin:

Hope it alls goes well for you..I would love to get over sept, ill just have o wait and see. This is where the real stress starts, selling the house, removals, shipping, nerves lol its all ahead of us

Guest firefly1
This must have been the response to the devastating feedback I gave them in their last survey :biggrin:

Haha true..They were ashamed seeing our survey feedback that they acted overnight..btw does look a lot better. And did anyone notice this link.

https://www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au/working-and-employment/occupations/computing-professionals

It says Victoria is currently offering sponsorship for computing professionals however their eligibility list seems to still carry the old information of ICT applications closed.

Guest Mongobear

Heyho VICIngs,

what's up? It's so eerie quiet. Here's some statistics for the weekend.

10 out of 69 Nov applications still undecided - 85% decided / 49% granted

2 out of 17 Dec applications pending - 88% decided / 33% granted

12 out of 22 Jan applications still open - 45% decided / 40% granted (come on Armandra !)

only one out of 3 Feb app open - 66% decided / 100% granted

5 out of 8 missing for March - 37% decided / 100% granted

2 out of 3 missing for April - 33% decided / 100% granted

Cheerio crew

Uli

Archived