new VIC SMP - where are you now

Guest Mongobear

Guest VickyMel
P.S: Vicky, Uli, auzsci, lankan, seban, md8008, machang, big bob, mpogr, manj, yoyo, foha, oz or not, groupm - come on guys how on earth could you desert us Vic-hopefuls ........ :hug:

armandra!

Not deserted you guys, I've been here since June 2009 and got my VIC result back in Sept 2009, its hard to leave :wink: still giving advice where I can but a lot has changed since 2009.

But now we are finally moving I have been spending a bit of time searching web sites for jobs and measuring things to decide what to take.

I did try to see if there was anything at VIC state sponsored office :laugh:

I hate seeing all this brown :cry: and send all who are getting rejected a big :hug: all I can add is that even if you suffer loads of ups and down and DIAC changes there is still hope. Our application went from top priority, to a lower priority and then right to the bottom, with an expected 3-4 year wait, and eventually back up again.

Keep pushing until you find a way in guys...

Vicky :hug:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest foha2012

Uli,

Turn me brown ! After 4 months of waiting, its done.. VIC doesn't want me.

Good luck to the rest of you, I will be seeing you around.

Cheers,

TAA

Turn me brown. No demand :-(

I'm so sorry to hear this bad news avoiz. Wish you the best luck with plan B. and chin up, priority 3 is processed much faster than before :notworthy: it will not take time processing as it usually takes. good luck Mate :hug:

To be honest, the answer is YES.

Almost all of the torch-bearers of this thread were from Nov 1st or 2nd week. So, it kinda leaves me with pretty much nothing to post these days :err: I miss all that nonsense talk which made perfect sense back then, but now when I go back to previous pages, feel it was all kinda silly just to make ourselves feel that we are actually doing something worthwhile by coming up with various analytical theories about Vic's processing priority and acceptance/rejection logic.

Awwwwwwwww, those were the days ......... :cute:

Not that I expect to jump the queue (applied on Jan 6th), but then wish I had done that earlier. If only wishes were horses...... :wink:

P.S: Vicky, Uli, auzsci, lankan, seban, md8008, machang, big bob, mpogr, manj, yoyo, foha, oz or not, groupm - come on guys how on earth could you desert us Vic-hopefuls ........ :hug:

armandra!

I can not dare leaving this thread armandra :cute: when I started here, I was reading posts and don't have plans to participate with my information. but I found real special people and really nice conversations, so I did participate and thought I'll leave it once I get a result. But after I've received the result, beleive me, once I have the chance, I find myself browsing this page and feel interested to read the results. and I feel so sad for rejections and so happy for any approval.

I am so sorry for anyone who received a rejection, and congratulations for the blue ones. and most importantly, GOD give you patience my dear green onse :hug:

I was busy last few days preparing for my 176 application. and finally, I sent my 176 application yesterday by DHL to DIAC, and waiting for the file number. Also, I'm providing some training to some employees in some bank. I'm around here and will always be, anytime I have the chance to :wink:

Thank you Armandra for your sweet post. it was so emotional, touching and true :hug:

Uli,

Cheers,

TAA

I'm so sorry foha. I'm really sorry Mate.

I really feel sad now.

Are you going to apply for 175?

Guest mada07
Uli,

Cheers,

TAA

Sorry to hear that. Don't give up. I believe you will find other approach to go to oz.

Uli can u pls add our details to the front page :yes: OH applied jus 15 mins back

Name: OH of Rebekah

Date of SMP application: 12th April 2011

profession: Engineering Technologist

Nationality: HR

Visa type: 886 (onshore)

Thank you :jiggy:

Guest groupm

I'm sorry to those who turned brown

I found a clue. Those applied at beginning of Nov but case id was increased, all got rejection.

I have inquired VIC at the end of last year about this question. VIC's answer is id will not influence the SS result, and the id increasing is due to duplicated applications of mine (I applied just once, so I believe it is their system's problem)

Why people remain original id have opportunity that get approval while those id increased got rejection (I have not see any offshore whose id increased got approval so far, please point out if I am wrong.)? And in China, this is similar case. Is that means no quotation for rest candidates who applied later?

Guest Mongobear
Uli,

Cheers,

TAA

Hey foha,

sorry for the rejection buddy. Don't worry too much, as Oz already mentioned, the DIAC is moving very fast and you should expect your visa soon. The new points system will even make it harder for new applicants so the queue in front of you shouldn't rise that much. Chin up mate, you just saved 2575AU$ :wink: !

:hug:

Cheerio

Uli

Name: foha2012

Date of SMP application: 4th dec 2010

Trade/profession: ICT - 261399 LINUX (2231-79)

Nationality: Pakistani

IELTS (if applicable):7.5/7/7/8

Visa type: 176

DIAC Priority (if applicable):

Delays/further docs requested:

SS received: rejected 12th April 2011

comments: 2nd application after refusal March 2010

Guest Mongobear
I'm sorry to those who turned brown

I found a clue. Those applied at beginning of Nov but case id was increased, all got rejection.

I have inquired VIC at the end of last year about this question. VIC's answer is id will not influence the SS result.

Why people remain original id have opportunity that get approval while those id increased got rejection (I have not see any offshore whose id increased got approval so far, please point out if I am wrong.)? And in China, this is similar case. Is that means no quotation for rest candidates who applied later?

Hey groupm,

the captain can prove you wrong :wink:. Offshore, applied Nov 4th, case-ID increased from 21xx to 34xx and I got an approval on April 1st.

Cheers

Uli

Guest Mongobear
Uli can u pls add our details to the front page :yes: OH applied jus 15 mins back

Name: OH of Rebekah

Date of SMP application: 12th April 2011

profession: Engineering Technologist

Nationality: HR

Visa type: 886 (onshore)

Thank you :jiggy:

Thanks for joining Rebekah. Just pasted your details on the first page.

Good luck and please keep us posted.

Thanks

Uli

Guest Buddy
Ma man, Not to discourage you , DIAC may be interested in ACS approval date .:eek:

Exactly, and this what makes it gambling...

Guest machang
Uli,

Cheers,

TAA

Sad , Hope Plan CT will work for you.:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Guest lightning
Uli,

Cheers,

TAA

Sorry to hear this. VIC just leaves us too long waiting for a rejection...

Hope you have a 175 plan...

Guest lightning
Hey foha,

sorry for the rejection buddy. Don't worry too much, as Oz already mentioned, the DIAC is moving very fast and you should expect your visa soon. The new points system will even make it harder for new applicants so the queue in front of you shouldn't rise that much. Chin up mate, you just saved 2575AU$ :wink: !

:hug:

Cheerio

Uli

Name: foha2012

Date of SMP application: 4th dec 2010

Trade/profession: ICT - 261399 LINUX (2231-79)

Nationality: Pakistani

IELTS (if applicable):7.5/7/7/8

Visa type: 176

DIAC Priority (if applicable):

Delays/further docs requested:

SS received: rejected 12th April 2011

comments: 2nd application after refusal March 2010

Hi, Where did you find the news about DIAC is moving very fast? How fast could it be?

Guest Mongobear
Hi, Where did you find the news about DIAC is moving very fast? How fast could it be?

Just learned that they moved 1.5months in 2 weeks. To find out just send a blank email to gsm.processing@immi.gov.au and they will reply with the latest GSM processing-dates within some minutes. The list is updated every two weeks so just do the same again in two weeks and you'll see how the move on.

Guest machang
Off to Turkey. Good luck everyone !

:hug::hug::hug:

I love Istanbul girls.:wubclub::wubclub::wubclub::wubclub::wubclub: .

Uli,

Cheers,

TAA

Sorry to hear that mate. Since you've already been chasing plan B, good luck with that!! :hug:

armandra!

Archived