Yoohoo, Guess Who?

Bobj

Two fine upstanding young citizens from Leeds have arrived on our doorstep. Took them for a short tour of our area...

At Cape Hillsborough.

26102010008.jpg

Yus, James and Katie...:yes: Firebladebally and Fabulous.

At our local boat ramp

26102010003.jpg

Cheers, Bobj.

well done bobj--to me your a legend:notworthy:been fishing with the guys yet:wink:

Mate, got them to agree to a fishing session this morning at 6 AM (4.20 AM now):laugh:

Showed them the night sky last night; lots of oooohhhs and aaahhhs while looking through the telescope.

Cheers, Bobj.

Mate, got them to agree to a fishing session this morning at 6 AM (4.20 AM now):laugh:

Showed them the night sky last night; lots of oooohhhs and aaahhhs while looking through the telescope.

Cheers, Bobj.

The stars are unbelievable over there bob,even without a telescope

Really lovely of you to show them around! Enjoy your fishing trip!

Ahhh the fishing session...:hug:

Miss Smarty Pants with her first ever fish, a sweetlip.

26102010002-1.jpg

Took James a while, but he managed a sweetlip, too; his first fish as well.

26102010006.jpg

And, returning after a good morning.

26102010011.jpg

Cheers, Bobj.

aahhhhhhh bob!!!! i bet they are so loving it at yours!!! tell james to sort his blog out!!! if he has started it tell him i cant find it:( tell him i said hi and to enjoy his travells!

shez x x x

Mentioned it to him.

Now, James and Katie have been in Mackay since wednesday and James went for an interview on saturday...He starts work at Tyrepower in Shakespeare St. on 8th November as a mechanic. They are now in the throes of looking for accommodation in this fair city.

So, all I can say is "well done, our lad, for getting work.":yes:icon14.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

bobj ! am awa to book ma tickets fella your life oor there is to good , see you soon

Mate, difficult trying to understand these 2 and their tyke twang...You will be welcome, but you might have to learn Strine, hey?:wink:

Cheers, Bobj.

Up your d...er...update...

These two intrepid travellers will be heading for The Whitsundays tomorrow; they will stay there a few days and then come and stay with us again for a night, or two. James starts work next monday and Katie has an interview for work with the Broncos, Rugby League Club in a couple of weeks' time. Yeehaa!! icon14.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

Archived