New addition

Cerberus1

Guest sh7t man no way
I'm happy to report a new addition to the (mods) family.

Daniel (Bring me Sunshine) will be joining the team.

beat you to that one rob:wink:intead of infractions will he give blessings:wideeyed:thats if he gets your blessing:biglaugh:good choice mate mr sunshine a top bloke:wubclub:

Guest sh7t man no way

The rest can be sacked then,daniels all seeing:wubclub::wink:
aye your right pabs--hes watching us now:wideeyed:im naked typeing away--is he watching me for the right reasons:shocked:

Guest guest33730
Welcome on board Daniel, do you really know what you have let yourself in for.

I've started on the communion wine in preparation Kate - for personal religious purposes of course!!

Daniel

Guest guest37336

Congratulations Daniel.

Hope all goes well and good luck with it. Congratulations once again Daniel.

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Guest sh7t man no way
I've started on the communion wine in preparation Kate - for personal religious purposes of course!!

Daniel

can i have rice paper with me wine mate--me teeth are not up to crisps at my age:wubclub:--when will i be confermed into your flock--so i can have me wine:jiggy:we can have a mass confomation pio party one day--job lot so to speak:wideeyed:wow a party on pio:jiggy:bless you my new mod bless you:notworthy:

Guest guest37336

Daniel.

I forgot to mention. How are you going to break the news to Jim. I feel a tantrum of mammoth proportions coming up. If I were you I would ban him now, before he has a chance to see this thread.:biglaugh:

Cheers Tony:wink:

Guest guest30038
Oxymoron springs to mind!!

Daniel

Lion's den no doubt................may the thorn always be in your side :biglaugh:

kev

Guest guest33730
I have to disagree, Shakespeare was clearly thinking of the mod team when he wrote

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;":cute:

Mmmmm or alternatively "Once more unto the breach dear friends lest we fill up the hole with our English dead"

Daniel

Guest guest33730
Mmmmm or alternatively "Once more unto the breach dear friends lest we fill up the hole with our English dead"

Daniel

And I REALLY hope it's not:

"Et Tu, Brute"

Daniel

Guest The Ropey HOFF

CONGRATULATIONS Daniel or.................. is it commiserations, it definately looks like a poisoned chalice to me. lol

I see now what the mods are looking for, totally opposite to me, none confrontational, even tempered, honest, unbiased and thoughtful.............. Nope, i don't tick any of the boxes, but.................................. i know a man who does................

sh7tman.......................... no way. lol

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Surely this photo will get my name into the reckoning. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Cheers Tony.:embarrassed:

I agree Tony

do we have anyone gay representing us on PIO.:laugh:

Archived