OH has a job interview !!

twinsmom65

As some of you know, my dear OH will be unemployed as of the 30th of September. We have been very busy sending out his resume and looking for employment. So far nothing has come up in Perth, so we widened the net so to speak.

He just had a telephone interview this morning with a company out of Adelaide. The interview lasted only 10 minutes, however, the good news is that the HR person and another manager are flying over from the east coast next Wednesday to meet with him in person.

I am not getting too excited at this point, however, the fact that are willing to travel from Sydney and Adelaide to meet with him is a positive sign.

So fingers crossed for next week... who knows we may be moving to Adelaide !!

Cheers

Karen

Guest sunnyday

omg, OMG, OMG!!!!! When my OH got a job the guy flew from Sydney to Melbourne, good omen me thinks :yes:

I have everything crossed for you, knowing the "eek need a job, I'm trying not to get excited" feeling only to well.

GOOD LUCK :biggrin:

Guest guest30038

Here's hoping Karen. Wish him the best of luck from me.

I've got my legs crossed as well as my fingers but that's 'cause I'm busting for a wee.............can't tear myself away from PIO some days :biglaugh:

kev

Guest siamsusie

:yellow_guy_smiling_ All positive Karen and I just know you guys will get there eventually. Looking forward to hearing many more positive reports from you guys.... very best wishes Susie xxx

Archived