Skilled Visa Applications: Priority Category 3

Alan Collett

hi, can you please tell me what DRC stands for lol:goofy:

DRC = Decision Ready Checklist. A migration agent can sign a checklist on your behalf authorising that all the required documents are lodged and that speeds up the process at Brisbane, thus it applies only to onshore online application.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's DRC!???!!? I want their number and details! Sounds flamin' amazing that does WhyNow!

Me:wink:

He he he....DRC = Decision Ready Checklist. Any registered migration agent does it. And at the moment it applies to cat 2 and 3 and since cat 2 is not being processed, cat 3 applications with DRC are being granted at a faster rate. Only onshore online applications though.

Guest patience and hope

Happy days..........

Name: Varun Chawla

Date of Visa application:08/08/2010

Nationality:INDIAN

Trade/profession:ACCOUNTANT

Visa type:885 sKILLED iNDEPENDENT

Onshore/offshore:ONSHORE

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):csl

Post-14th July Category:3

Medicals submitted:yes

Police check submitted:yes overseas as well as australian

DRC completed:30/08/2010

Application being processed further:01/09/2010

Date visa granted:07/09/2010

thanks to this forum through which i came 2 know about DRC.I've also attached the timeline and status screen in another forum skilled category 3-where are you now?in case someone wants to have a look................

Party timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Happy days..........

Name: Varun Chawla

Date of Visa application:08/08/2010

Nationality:INDIAN

Trade/profession:ACCOUNTANT

Visa type:885 sKILLED iNDEPENDENT

Onshore/offshore:ONSHORE

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):csl

Post-14th July Category:3

Medicals submitted:yes

Police check submitted:yes overseas as well as australian

DRC completed:30/08/2010

Application being processed further:01/09/2010

Date visa granted:07/09/2010

thanks to this forum through which i came 2 know about DRC.I've also attached the timeline and status screen in another forum skilled category 3-where are you now?in case someone wants to have a look................

Party timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

wowww that was so quick, how did you get the agent to do a DRC !!!! and how much would it cost, but the prob mite be we are offshore apps.

Honestly my opinion is that this DRC story is a big hoax by the writer or writers of that post..this has been spoken about in this forum by others with much more experience and so dont fall for it and pay your hard earned cash for nothing

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I am just telling my personal story. Reading the forums helped me find out about DRC and eventually it helped me in my application. So, I am just returning the favour by saying it helped in the processing of my application and could help others too. However, I am not forcing anyone.

Just because we are posting only recently does not mean that it is all hoax. I have been through Aussie immigration a lot, having lived here for more than 10 years, so I can say that I too am a bit experienced in these matters.

Have you called Brisbane Processing Centre at all? I did call and was told that DRC did exist and a medium for faster processing. That is why I went to the agent. Yet, it is upto each individual to explore that path. I explored it and got the rewards. Nevertheless, there could be other factors that may have come into effect.

I apologize if I am offending anyone.

Cheers and good luck to everyone.

Archived