State Sponsorship Approval - Finally!!

Tallyho!

Congrats. Glad to hear some good news on the SS front.

We applied to SA back in April but still haven't got ours through :( Did you get the email from them a few weeks back saying there would process the applications they had and we should know within 6 weeks if we have approval?? I am still sitting with my fingers tightly crossed.

However, WELL DONE you!

Congrats. Glad to hear some good news on the SS front.

We applied to SA back in April but still haven't got ours through :( Did you get the email from them a few weeks back saying there would process the applications they had and we should know within 6 weeks if we have approval?? I am still sitting with my fingers tightly crossed.

However, WELL DONE you!

Hi

Yes we had our email the other week, so fingers crossed you might hear something soon too!

xx:biggrin:

I have heard of a few SA SS that have come through this week - since their email went out. They have all be 176 applicants. We have applied for 475 state sponsorship - so I am very jealous of your 176 status ;) and I guess ours will be lower priority.

I wish they could give you a ticket number so you knew when you were up next... Lol! but I will just keep checking my emails every morning, hopefully I won't have too many more empty inbox days.

Best of Luck with the rest of your application. :)

• 2 weeks later...
I have heard of a few SA SS that have come through this week - since their email went out. They have all be 176 applicants. We have applied for 475 state sponsorship - so I am very jealous of your 176 status ;) and I guess ours will be lower priority.

I wish they could give you a ticket number so you knew when you were up next... Lol! but I will just keep checking my emails every morning, hopefully I won't have too many more empty inbox days.

Best of Luck with the rest of your application. :)

Hi there

Have you received SA state sponsorship..? And if yes, whats your occupation. How do you know they have 176 applicants.? Should we open a thread for those who are still awaiting for SA sponsorship?

Cheers

Archived