Norwich in October

OK, I think we have narrowed this down!

The coffee shop in the Forum at 11 am on Thursday 21 October (something like Cafe Marzano).

I am coming by train which (all things being equal) should arrive at 10.30.

Look forward to catching up with everyone then!

Leave at lunchtime today, my 8.30 appointment is late and I have a 9.30 as well and havent packed yet. Hmmm, might be cutting this a bit fine methinks!

hi thats great but is the forum one of the undercovered shopping areas?

hi, can you tell me what the meet up is for, i live in kings lynn and am waiting to move to sydney, i would love to meet up with other families in the same situation, is this what the meet up is for ? if it is i would love to come and have a chat with people in same situation xxx

victoria

You'll be aware that the meet up is for people who have returned from Oz who didn't particularly like it, so you may get lots of negatives.

I hope I can make it. We have a German exchange student arriving today - as long as I can organise getting her and my daughter to Southwold for the day, I'll be there!

Hogan, I'm sure you'll be very welcome. Not all of us who have returned are negative about our experience, or dislike Australia. I've lived in Sydney and like it very much, so if you want to chat, please come along. The forum is in the centre of Norwich where the library and BBC are, behind St Peter Mancroft church.

You'll be aware that the meet up is for people who have returned from Oz who didn't particularly like it, so you may get lots of negatives.

BOOoooooooooo Paul!:tongue::biggrin:

Hogan............I am 100% confident these Ladies will share their experiences with you and give you lots of useful info to keep in mind on your journey to Australia!

I am 100% confident also that these Ladies will tell you "You'll never know, if you never go"

It is your choice Hun and only YOU will know if it's right for you when you get here!

Hope you ALL have a fantabulous day...............

Safe journey Quoll...........

Say hello to Norwich for me Gail!

Updates please Ladies on your day when you can...........

Take care............Mrs Jealous Muchly aka

thanks paul never realised this

Not strictly true however. We are, though a lovely bunch of people and generally pretty helpful even if we dont think Australia is paradise on a stick.

You would be most welcome to come and join us - I am sure there will be lots of laughs!

Thanks would of loved to come and still meet you all and listen to your journeys and advise but i am working on the 21st and i cant get the day off

That's a shame, we had a great time! Lots of laughs - maybe next time !!!!

That's a shame, we had a great time! Lots of laughs - maybe next time !!!!

It was great fun. I really enjoyed meeting everyone - it felt like I'd known you all for years!

Hope you had a good journey home. Wonder if Mrs I's back yet....

Enjoy the rest of your holiday.

C x

Archived