RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

@ mrbangaram, that sounds like a nightmare. It also sounds like your agent isn't always working in your best interest.

@ ginz, no, they have a different team working on post July applications, so both are still being processed.

@ johnson1234. YAY. Congratulations. :-)

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everyone, do you reckon calling the co about every 15 days would piss him off ? I have had a co for 9 weeks now :(

I think it is not a good idea.

​Some people have CO for last four months. so nothing abnormal.

That is a very good question. I'm sure there are many of us who would be eligible for citizenship after a year who could be hoping for that. One problem is that depending on where you live it can take months to actually get citizenship.

My own personal, not knowing any of the legalities, opinion is that after you have that certificate in your hand you should be safe.

cheers blossom79 hope fully this10 month gonna go quick, its bloody killing me man. this is the bad part of 857.

Hi blossom my ma said he cal few time but lines r very buzz so email them and then got reply from immi we take several months because they have a lot of June month files and they are allocating April and may month files really too much stressed..

This is what my MA replied when i asked him to write DIAC (WA) to get update on case officer.

"There will be no difference if we write an email to them to the allocation of your application. I would advice you to wait for a couple of weeks until they get back to us which they are for most June 2012 lodgements."

This is what my MA replied when i asked him to write DIAC (WA) to get update on case officer.

"There will be no difference if we write an email to them to the allocation of your application. I would advice you to wait for a couple of weeks until they get back to us which they are for most June 2012 lodgements."

Hi .... any news from Melbourne centre .... ? Hi blossom do you have any roughly idea how much maximum time it will take for visa who apply end June in Mel. Thanx

Well the longest I have seen on this thread is 15 months, which was refused in the end.

That is very unusual, but they obviously had things they needed to look into. What with how many people applied at once, it could be even longer for a very few with difficult cases.

​Fingers crossed everyone here gets them sooner than that.

When we can leave job after getting Citizenship?

My friend got citizenship and he want to leave his job, but when he checked his status on VEVO, it still shows 119 holder??

That is very interesting. I at least had been assuming that once you had citizenship you would probably be fine.

This is the first instance I have seen this. How long ago did he have his ceremony? If more than a couple of weeks I would probably try phoning the vevo people (I'm pretty sure there was a number just for them) and ask why it isn't showing as citizen yet.

What's your timeline friend?

Hi mate visa and nomination lodged on 28 June 2012

nomination approved 15 April

Co allocated 18 April asked for police check and medical report

visa granted 6 May

For those who are still waiting for your visa, I hope you will get it soon.

hi I have applied offshore on June 26 -2012

receive acknowledge ment on 13/7/12

ca allotted on 15/1/13 file open

Ca Ask to submit some business document

submitted on 8/2/13

till now no response from ca

Can some body tell me why it is long time

Edited by Rohan88

hi I have applied offshore on June 26 -2012

receive acknowledge ment on 13/7/12

ca allotted on 15/1/13 file open

Ca Ask to submit some business document

submitted on 8/2/13

till now no response from ca

Can some body tell me why it is long time

Not really. Are you from a high risk country?

Your co could be sick, holidays, waiting for some other department to get back to them. Nobody knows.

Hi mate visa and nomination lodged on 28 June 2012

nomination approved 15 April

Co allocated 18 April asked for police check and medical report

visa granted 6 May

For those who are still waiting for your visa, I hope you will get it soon.

Congrats Johnson, which office did you apply in? Mel, Syd or Per?

Any body have idea anychanges in allocation time frames in melborne centre I saw in this forms people get visa who lodge 25 ,27,29 June but i havnt get thing

No idea Alvin.. God knows what's happening in Melbourne centre. Waiting for a miracle to happen.

I emailed immigration last week asking about Skill level of my occupation. This morning I have had a response from the case officer who is processing my application :biggrin:, best news I've heard in a very long time, fingers crossed the long wait will soon be over for us.