Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any movement in Melbourne centre?

Hello Lovepreet I don't think so they r moving they r not granting the-visa now a day they just approve nominations I m finishing almost 11 months my ma send email to immi and ask them my file lodge 13 June as a ready decision they said we have lots of file can give them time ready decision have periorty allocation but they can't follow I saw in forms people get visa below dates 4 5 12 15 21 19 21 25 29 non ready decision after 2 every thing will will expire what the advantage of ready decision file I can ble to lodge my file in may if I not lodge ready decision lazy Aussie no system here as well

yes, It's true. i hope to get Pr in this week. Maybe i will send Indian police clearance to my CO tomorrow as he wants original copy.

G'day Mate

I See your Diac Nom is approved. Do they ask you any documents for nomination & When U lodged the Diac nom, U Provide Business plan AS ur business is 10 mth operating period

​cheers

Edited by blossom
FIXING QUOTE

Hi sawarn now a day every take a advantage of immi rules not only Indians

yes, it's true. I hope to get PR in this week. Maybe tomorrow i will send to my CO final document(indian police clearance) as he wants original so i have to post it.

G'day Mate

I See your Diac Nom is approved. Do they ask you any documents for nomination & When U lodged the Diac nom, U Provide Business plan AS ur business is 10 mth operating period

​cheers

Documents required

The following documentation, information or action is required to process your nomination under the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme:

NEED FOR A PAID EMPLOYEE – Reg 5.19(4)(a)

Please provide further documentation to support the organisation has a need for a paid employee in the form of written

confirmation that the nominated position is full-time and ongoing for a minimum of three years.

SPONSOR’S BUSINESS

Further evidence of employment sponsor’s business

As the sponsor has a limited commercial history further documentation is required to demonstrate that it is performing some form of commercial activity, to demonstrate that it is actively and lawfully operating and that it has the financial capacity to meet the sponsorship undertakings.

Evidence that will assist you in demonstrating the level of activity and/or financial capacity of the business should include:

· An account of the history of the business and its activities to date;

· Contracts to buy or sell goods or services associated with the business;

· Plans or arrangements for advertising of products or services offered by the business;

· Current Menu;

· Recent bank statements for the business;

· Date stamped photos of the interior and exterior of the business;

· Current ASIC searches that show the names of all Directors.

EVIDENCE OF ACTIVE OPERATION IN AUSTRALIA – Reg 5.19(4)(a)(i)

Regulation 5.19(4)(a)(i) requires the business to be actively operating in regional Australia. The information provided to date does not fully demonstrate that this requirement has been met.

Please provide evidence that the nominating organisation is legally established and actively engaged in the activity for which it is registered, such as:

· Copies of Business Activity Statements (BAS) provided to the Australian Taxation Office

· PAYG Payment Summary as submitted to the Australian Taxation Office

ORGANISATIONAL CHART

These are the documents asked by the CO.

Documents required

The following documentation, information or action is required to process your nomination under the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme:

NEED FOR A PAID EMPLOYEE – Reg 5.19(4)(a)

Please provide further documentation to support the organisation has a need for a paid employee in the form of written

confirmation that the nominated position is full-time and ongoing for a minimum of three years.

SPONSOR’S BUSINESS

Further evidence of employment sponsor’s business

As the sponsor has a limited commercial history further documentation is required to demonstrate that it is performing some form of commercial activity, to demonstrate that it is actively and lawfully operating and that it has the financial capacity to meet the sponsorship undertakings.

Evidence that will assist you in demonstrating the level of activity and/or financial capacity of the business should include:

· An account of the history of the business and its activities to date;

· Contracts to buy or sell goods or services associated with the business;

· Plans or arrangements for advertising of products or services offered by the business;

· Current Menu;

· Recent bank statements for the business;

· Date stamped photos of the interior and exterior of the business;

· Current ASIC searches that show the names of all Directors.

Regulation 5.19(4)(a)(i) requires the business to be actively operating in regional Australia. The information provided to date does not fully demonstrate that this requirement has been met.

Please provide evidence that the nominating organisation is legally established and actively engaged in the activity for which it is registered, such as:

· Copies of Business Activity Statements (BAS) provided to the Australian Taxation Office

· PAYG Payment Summary as submitted to the Australian Taxation Office

ORGANISATIONAL CHART

These are the documents asked by the CO.

G'day Mate

If i am not wrong ur business is 10mth old right then why they ask you BAS And Payg Or Company is operating any more business other then this

did they provide business plan

​cheers

Edited by blossom
Broken quote

My Employer and MA just submitted my file with few documents. they Did not follow up during these 10 months, not even attach the Menu and other relevant documents in my nomination.I was requesting them since january,please send all tax and Bas etc statements to DIAC so they can attach it to my file, it will be easy for the CO when will allocate my file to him but they were just waiting for CO to ask them these documents. So when my file was allocated to CO there was nothing in the file and he requested all these documents. Good thing i got nomination approved.

They don't need to wait for the end of financial year as it works quarterly. business pay tax after 3 months.

Edited by sawarn

quote three years,,,isnt it is supposed to be two years,,,,NEED FOR A PAID EMPLOYEE – Reg 5.19(4)(a)

G'day Mate

[/b][/font][/b][/b][/b][/b][/font][/color]If i am not wrong ur business is 10mth old right then why they ask you BAS And Payg Or Company is operating any more business other then this

did they provide business plan

​cheers

hi i am wathing this thread for a long time its really helpful.. i applied for 119 non drc at 28 june perth in feb i got company nomination approved but as i applied for restaurant manager and i have diploma of business they objected on relevancy my ma is going for vetassess ..... can anybody have situation like this before all of ur comments will b really helpful ...thx

Bas is done every three months by companies.

Hi Blossom

I got letter from CO And ask for this documents, but i was confuse with establish business and business less than 12 mth. As owner took over business end of april 2012 and start trading mid may 2012. so they have completed last year tax and payg for 1.5 month

can you help me out

Regional Australia is defined (using postcodes) in a Gazette Notice made for the purpose of regulation 5.19(5). A list of postcodes specifying which parts of Australia are regional for RSMS purposes can be found at www.immi.gov.au/employers/rsms_postcodes.htm

Regulation 5.19(4)(a)(i) requires the business to be actively operating in regional Australia. The information provided to date does not demonstrate that this requirement has been met. Please provide further information.

Established Business

Promotional literature on the business

Profit & Loss Statement (Statement of Performance) and Balance Sheet (Statement of Position) for the most recently concluded fiscal year (with comparative figures for previous fiscal year)

Copies of Business Activity Statements provided to the Australian Taxation Office for each completed quarter between the end of the last fiscal period and date of lodgement of the nomination.

PAYG Payment Summary as submitted to the Australian Taxation Office

Where the business is operated under a trust structure, the above documentation must relate to the trust (ie. to the trustee in their capacity as a trustee to the trust).

New or start up business less than 12 months

A combination of the following documentation must be submitted, depending on the specific circumstances:

detailed business plan

contact of sale relating to the purchase of the business

lease agreement relating to business premises

evidence of capital investment in plant, machinery or facilities

contracts awarded or commitments from client organisations to use services

bank statements of available funds

Sorry, what are you actually asking??

As you saw CO Ask for evidence for Active operation in australia & its shows two section like established busniess and new or less than 12 mth trading. so two different documents list which one suit my business

​Cheers

Ahhhh, I get you. Does your employer have the documentation for before he took over? It might be worth asking your co though which one they count him as, as he took over an already existing company.

yes they took already existing business and they have previous owner 3 years p/l statement but when we lodged rcb we provide business plan and also submitted business plan to Diac for nom which has last 2 year p/l statement

what u reckon as business had been took over in end april 2012 and they start trading in mid may2012, Also they got 1.5 mth income tax return and payg summary

​cheers

finally nomination is approved. it just got approved out of no where. no sign of co allocate and the application page still says "Application Received"

timeline

3th Sep, submitted RCB

20th Sep, approved by RCB

21th Sep, nomination submitted,

30th April, nomination approved

Im gonna submitted my visa application today.

good luck

finally nomination is approved. it just got approved out of no where. no sign of co allocate and the application page still says "Application Received"

timeline

3th Sep, submitted RCB

20th Sep, approved by RCB

21th Sep, nomination submitted,

30th April, nomination approved

Im gonna submitted my visa application today.

good luck

BTW I applied from Mel Centre (TAS)

BTW I applied from Mel Centre (TAS)

I was just going to ask! Congrats on getting your nomination approved! So just to make sure I understand, you lodged your nomination on 21 September to the Melbourne office right? Did you use a MA? If so, was it a decision-ready (DRC)? Are you from a high risk or low risk country? What occupation?