• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Guys, just FYI, here is My Timeline:

RCB applied 10/09/12 / RCB approved 11/Nov/2012

Nomination + Visa applied 22/10/12 parramatta

Non-DRC / High Risk / 187 / ECT / parramatta

22/Nov/12 acknowledgement letter, Nomination approved on 5/3/13; Visa approved on 03/5/13.

Ready to rock n roll...

Jedepearl is from LR and DRC MEL, 29 June

So Mel start picking last week of June DRCs

Hope NON DRC start of June will be processed shortly.

Last week of June NON DRC MEL, I think will be processed after July 2013 due to allocation limit of 16,000 applications for year 2102-13. ( Last of week June have close to 9,000 applicants and most of them in MEL)

Hi move2 can you pls explain what is allocation limit is it 16000 for all over aus or Mel only then people from other state how they getting visa if RSMS visa cap over thanx

Hi move2 can you pls explain what is allocation limit is it 16000 for all over aus or Mel only then people from other state how they getting visa if RSMS visa cap over thanx

That number is for the whole of Australia. The cap obviously hasn't been reached yet as visas are still being issued.

That number is for the whole of Australia. The cap obviously hasn't been reached yet as visas are still being issued.

Thanx blossom and one more thing is that true Melbourne office stop grant visas . My agent email me yesterday that my visa might come in end July . Thanx

Thanx blossom and one more thing is that true Melbourne office stop grant visas . My agent email me yesterday that my visa might come in end July . Thanx

No, they are still granting visas, but focusing on DRC or easy cases (non HR MEL).

otherwise so many people have to go Re-med and police clearance due to expiration.

​Hope they will leave 187 alone for some time and focus on clearing all the remaining 119/857 for saving hardship for these victims of time and regulations.

My guess is DIAC is close to quota and go case by case. And they have to face budgetary constraints too due to end of financial year.

But still hope for Miracle and wish you all good luck.

No, they are still granting visas, but focusing on DRC or easy cases (non HR MEL).

otherwise so many people have to go Re-med and police clearance due to expiration.

​Hope they will leave 187 alone for some time and focus on clearing all the remaining 119/857 for saving hardship for these victims of time and regulations.

My guess is DIAC is close to quota and go case by case. And they have to face budgetary constraints too due to end of financial year.

But still hope for Miracle and wish you all good luck.

Just one week left all cheak are going to expire..

Blossom79

Now is 3 months for submitted the doc

ca ask

​file open on 15/1/13

no response

Hi Rohan, i am Ash and i am new in this forum same like you i also applied RSMS offshore on 29th jun 2012 and CO got on 15th of Jan and require AFP but still waiting no reply

Hi guys

I have been following this thread from last 13 months

I have applied rsms visa on october 2011 and had co in feb2012 and asked me to withdraw my application and i have re applied for rsms on 28 june 2012,acknowledgement in july 26 2012,since then no updates

Hi guys

I have been following this thread from last 13 months

I have applied rsms visa on october 2011 and had co in feb2012 and asked me to withdraw my application and i have re applied for rsms on 28 june 2012,acknowledgement in july 26 2012,since then no updates

Welcome to poms in oz. :-)

Why did they ask you to withdraw your original application?

Hi blossom,

My ma agent has applied my visa as 119 in october 2011 and in december 2011 they went holidays for 2 months,in january 2012 i recived a call from immi saying that they were unable to reach my ma,said that there is a increase in visa fees from jan2012 therefore they need my authorisation to debit my card.now they have charged me for onshore application fees.in mid feb2012 co was allocated and my ma was back from holidays,co advised my ma to withdraw application as its not possible for them to process the application but my my refused to withdraw application saying that it was diac mistake and in april 2012 co told that the position which was nominated is not suitable to business and therefore said that we have to withdraw application or else she will refuse the visa

Hi, I am new to this forum but I have been following it for the last 5 months. This forum actually inspires me be patient and wait. I applied 119 in last week of june at perth office and received acknowledgement on 24 july 2012. No CO and no news yet but waiting. Thanks blossom79 for all the replies you post and help everyone. Doing really a great job.

Any ways of getting out of 857 quickly... Like what if i get citizen ship after one year..... do i still have to work for my employer..... My employer is flexible he is willing to help me in any means.

That is a very good question. I'm sure there are many of us who would be eligible for citizenship after a year who could be hoping for that. One problem is that depending on where you live it can take months to actually get citizenship.

My own personal, not knowing any of the legalities, opinion is that after you have that certificate in your hand you should be safe.

Hi, I am new to this forum but I have been following it for the last 5 months. This forum actually inspires me be patient and wait. I applied 119 in last week of june at perth office and received acknowledgement on 24 july 2012. No CO and no news yet but waiting. Thanks blossom79 for all the replies you post and help everyone. Doing really a great job.

Welcome to poms in Oz! And thanks very much. :-)

Are you currently on shore?

Welcome to poms in Oz! And thanks very much. :-)

Are you currently on shore?

Thanks blossom79. Yes I am onshore and currently holding the student visa. I cannot work more than 20 hours a week. And my employer is not getting any other full time pastry chef. This is affecting his business.

So this means they are not going to allot case officers to post July files,,,as there is lot of back log for pre july and also some one told me they have different team for post July cases,,Its all confusing now.. quote_icon.png Originally Posted by hrbrt372 viewpost-right.png

For the meantime they have re-prioritize into four groups ...probably until the back logs are all sorted out.

Priority 1: Decision Ready, complete applications in ANSCO 1 & 2 occupations (by date of lodgement)

Priority 2: All other Decision Ready applications (by date of lodgement)

Priority 3: ANSCO occupations 1 & 2 requiring further documentation (by date of lodgement)

Priority 4: All other applications by date of lodgement