RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes Lovepreet just we have to wait melborne centre is really very very slow they are still on April from long time they suppose to answer why they take too long..I m really angry..

I know it sucks.. Everyone is stuck. Perth is processing fast enough that June end files are being processed. Melbourne is lost somewhere. I don't know how many times I check this forum to see if there is any good news.

We have just started our journey with our nomination and application for 187 going in 2 weeks ago but feel very dishearten but he post about the Melbourne office (RCB) already approve. I am hoping for a miracle and fast processing good luck everyone !!;0)

Does anyone know if you can apply for a 187 rsms visa when you have worked already in Australia and when you have worked for this employer already in a different position?

GJOB

Yes, you can apply 187 if you meet all the other conditions. Check under skillselect.

hello Sahara77 welcome i also applied approx 2 weeks before if u don't mind can u please tell what occupation did u apply and yes melbourne is very slow but who knows hope for best

cheers

We have just started our journey with our nomination and application for 187 going in 2 weeks ago but feel very dishearten but he post about the Melbourne office (RCB) already approve. I am hoping for a miracle and fast processing good luck everyone !!;0)

Hello Lovepreet

I think they are not posting allocation frames on their website i wonder how we will be able to know what they are up to, I think it sucks more

I know it sucks.. Everyone is stuck. Perth is processing fast enough that June end files are being processed. Melbourne is lost somewhere. I don't know how many times I check this forum to see if there is any good news.

Hello Guys , yesterday i got email from immigration and they said we need your AFP and form 80 , i have two question 1- i got police clearance june 2012 (around 10 month ago) and i didn't send the original page to immi only i emailed the copy , so i want to know i need to get the new one or they need the old one and original page ? 2 - do you know after how many days (what's normal?) we will get the PR or any news? Thanks Guys

Well I sent the originals for the police checks, so I 'think' that is what they mean. Good luck.

​There is no normal for how long it will take I'm afraid.

What going on melborne centre I havnt seen any grant in forms from long time

its looking they stuck they bear too much load

i think everybody clam down for next 6 months who lodge in June at melborne.

Finally I got these information from last week 25 April, my agent send me couple of days ago, hopefully not too far to allocate CO..

Processing your application

Please be advised that this application has not been allocated to a case officer. Providing the information requested below by the due date will enable a case officer to process your application as quickly as possible when it is allocated. If you do not provide the information requested within the required timeframe, after allocation, a case officer may make a decision based on the information on hand.

1> EVIDENCE OF ACTIVE OPERATION IN AUSTRALIA – Reg 5.19(4)(a)(i)

Regional Australia is defined (using postcodes) in a Gazette Notice made for the purpose of regulation 5.19(5). A list of postcodes specifying which parts of Australia are regional for RSMS purposes can be found at www.immi.gov.au/employers/rsms_postcodes.htm

Regulation 5.19(4)(a)(i) requires the business to be actively operating in regional Australia. The information provided to date does not demonstrate that this requirement has been met. Please provide further information.

Please provide evidence that the nominating organisation is legally established and actively engaged in the activity for which it is registered, such as:

· Profit & Loss Statement (Statement of Performance) and Balance Sheet (Statement of Position) for the most recently concluded fiscal year (with comparative figures for previous fiscal year).

· Recent Business Activity Statements (BAS) for each complete quarter from 1 July 2012 until now.

· Financial status letter from an Independent CPA regarding the company.

Where the business is operated under a trust structure, the above documentation must relate to the trust (ie. to the trustee in their capacity as a trustee to the trust).

Yeah I'm starting to get REALLY sh**ty with the Melbourne centre. I'm a week off from 8 months since my nomination and visa were lodged together electronically. It is so frustrating when they give you a timeframe of 6 months for the 187 subclass and don't process it within their service standard processing times. Absolute bollocks. Where is their integrity!? I'm just fuming at this point... :(

I'm really stuck here... I've just come to realise that the new car I want to purchase is now at a local SA dealer, which it has only been available interstate up until now. The only thing stopping me from buying it is this bloody visa which at this point in time is covered in dust. Not a happy camper...

Further to that, my application should be an easy one for them to process. Everything is there. Police checks, form 80, visa medicals, diploma and transcripts, employer references, my employer's company profile/organisational chart, BAS statements, annual reports ... everything! And I'm from a low-risk country. I am so livid that this is taking so long :mad:

Edited by SonicBlue82

Hi Everyone!

After a long wait, we finally received some good news. Our RSMS Visa 857 is granted at last! :) Thank you everyone for your support!!!

Good luck to everyone who is anxiously waiting...we know how you feel.

​Thanks!

Hi Everyone!

After a long wait, we finally received some good news. Our RSMS Visa 857 is granted at last! :) Thank you everyone for your support!!!

​Thanks!

Congratulation ;) , can you give us some info about your case? Thanks

Hi Everyone!

​Thanks!

Hi jade pearl lucky man congrats I lodge on

​ June noting get

Thanks RBP for your reply. :)

I too am waiting for a reply as I applied for RSMS 857 on 29 June 2012 Melb PSE.

Good luck with yours. I am sure you will hear some good news soon since you have a CO.

Good luck again.

Here's some of jadepearl's info. :-)

See people, Melbourne is still moving. Don't give up hope yet.

Congratulations jadepearl.

OK, thanks for that. I just read it stated 'not worked before or only short time in Aussie labourmarket' with the direct entry stream. And I am in my third year now... But hopefully it will pass we will be able to get PR through a 187 visa. My employer is about to lodge the nomination application with the RCB.

GJOB

Congratulation ;) , can you give us some info about your case? Thanks

Jedepearl is from LR and DRC MEL, 29 June

So Mel start picking last week of June DRCs

Hope NON DRC start of June will be processed shortly.

Last week of June NON DRC MEL, I think will be processed after July 2013 due to allocation limit of 16,000 applications for year 2102-13. ( Last of week June have close to 9,000 applicants and most of them in MEL)

hi I have applied offshore on June 26 -2012

receive acknowledge ment on 13/7/12

ca allotted on 15/1/13 file open

Ask to submit some business document

submitted on 8/2/13

till now no response from ca

Can some body tell me why it is long time

image.jpg

image.jpg