Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi RGS,

What your timeline? my one i applied 29th jun 2012 and CO allocated on 15th Jan 2013 just requested AFP which one left application time i submitted it but still nothing why any idea? anyone like me in same boat?

please help me Blossom,move2 and other friends if you have any idea really i can't sleep b'coz tension.:sad:

Hi CKPatel,

I applied on 12th june 2012,857 visa Melbourne centre, high risk, non DRC. CO allocated in February not sure about date.

nomination approved in march. visa granted 10th may 2013.

Hi blossom79

It seems that u r the boss in that forum and u should be greeted for ur effort. My time line is applied for 187 nominatin med august, lodged my visa late october and still nothing. I am really disappointed as i thought i am priority 1 in every thing. however nothing yet. I was thinking, what if i contact a migration agent to lodge a decision ready. will that be possible. really not sure and just concerned that i pay them the money and this does not make any difference.

​cheers

Hi blossom79

It seems that u r the boss in that forum and u should be greeted for ur effort. My time line is applied for 187 nominatin med august, lodged my visa late october and still nothing. I am really disappointed as i thought i am priority 1 in every thing. however nothing yet. I was thinking, what if i contact a migration agent to lodge a decision ready. will that be possible. really not sure and just concerned that i pay them the money and this does not make any difference.

​cheers

Welcome to poms in oz. No, you can't change to drc once you have applied I'm afraid. Are you from

​a high risk country? That can slow it down.

​For the moment though you are in the normal time frame for people on this forum. Even decision ready doesn't seem to make that much difference. I know it's hard, but all you can do is really wait.

Hi guys,

I have got my RSMS 187 visa granted last week.

However, The office of my company in the regional area that I have lodged my visa is going to be closed in 2 months.

Actually , my company has another office in a different regional area. I am thinking about relocating to there, that way my visa is unlikely cancelled.

That is what I know.

I am just wondering what if my company doesn't have available occupation for me in any other regional area.

Is my visa gonna cancelled? or would it be OK as long as I stay in the regional area?

Has anybody got idea about that?

Cheers.

P.S best luck to all who is waiting for their visa

For RSMS 2 year condition

You have to stay in regional area.

Try to stay with the same company and your regular or similar occupation Like, If you are a machinist, you can work as fitter machinist which will perform most of the duties of Fitter Mechanical.

Gud morning everyone

i m really frustrd feel jealous. guys got visa who lodge after me its all my bad luck every god shopped help me even I havnt get the co the result is so far take penalty of time

I understand your situation very well. I have stopped worrying as it doesn't seem to help. Just wait and watch.

I understand your situation very well. I have stopped worrying as it doesn't seem to help. Just wait and watch.

Yes love preet my 11 months finished checks expired nothing benifit of drc file i don't think so my file is not in right pile lines my ma also very lassy he is not listen me I just waIt this month then I connect them my self they make us bullshit it is not fear they open a file 29 June same occupation hr non drc even my file is ready drc no system in Australia

Yes love preet my 11 months finished checks expired nothing benifit of drc file i don't think so my file is not in right pile lines my ma also very lassy he is not listen me I just waIt this month then I connect them my self they make us bullshit it is not fear they open a file 29 June same occupation hr non drc even my file is ready drc no system in Australia

Unfortunately we can't question their methods. Mine checks are also expired and I won't do unless asked. I know it's ridiculous the way they are picking up the files. Just hope that the decision is worth waiting.

Looks like we're another step closer :wink:, very excited.

Had this email this morning "The application is nearing finalisation. One of the requirements for the grant of this visa is that applicants must meet Regulation 119.221: blah, blah, blah......In this regard please note that despite several attempts I have been unsuccessful in contacting your sponsor to confirm that the offer of employment is still open and available to you on a full-time basis for a period of at least 2 years."

Well that's just typical of the company sponsoring me, I've had contact/response issues all the way through the process, so not concerned!! Anyway I had an email from the company last Friday asking for any updates! So I've just sent several emails to them with the email I've received from immigration and have my Aunt in Australia phoning them first thing in the morning to make sure they're getting it sorted.

Fingers are crossed, we will have some good news soon, it's only been 11 months of waiting :confused:

Thanks Blossom, think it's because they have to contact HR in Queensland rather than the actual centre! Wouldn't surprise me if immi have the wrong contact details as the person who was originally dealing with my application has left, bet they haven't given immi new details of the person now dealing with it - so I have!!

Think the company is going to be hard working with, but 2 years will hopefully fly by and should all be worth it in the end :wink:

Good luck! Although they have been known to say that and still leave people hanging. Fingers crossed.

Yea I have had that from the co a few times till now but just have my fingers crossed hoping a positive response comes tomorrow, Thanks anyways and really appreciate all the help and advice from you and everyone else.

Yea I have had that from the co a few times till now but just have my fingers crossed hoping a positive response comes tomorrow, Thanks anyways and really appreciate all the help and advice from you and everyone else.
hi coolsurduan what is your time line and where did u apply best of luck mate.

Im always positive but this waitng time is worth even can't sleep properly god help pls everybody keep blessing for me.

Alvin

It is really frustrating and long wait in your case.

I think patience and calmness is the only option which will help.