$52 per day for childcare

kellyjamie

Around here that would be on the low side. A couple of years ago when I checked it was $60 - $65 a day and I cant think that prices would have gone down since then especially with the demise of ABC Learning last year.

Guest MSTO

Sounds cheap to me. I pay about $70 a day but that is before child care benefit and I do get 50% child care rebate back every 3 months

Around here that would be on the low side. A couple of years ago when I checked it was $60 - $65 a day and I cant think that prices would have gone down since then especially with the demise of ABC Learning last year.

OH! Their website still appears to be active.... I'm glad I know they're not around anymore, because I was using their website to gauge childcare costs! Thanks

OH! Their website still appears to be active.... I'm glad I know they're not around anymore, because I was using their website to gauge childcare costs! Thanks

Some of them were taken over by various agencies, others closed and I think I heard that a consortium was buying up some just the other day.

Archived