How often do you check your visa application?

lsbc1976

We have our visas now, but when we were waiting for them to come, I checked at least 3 times a day sometimes more!!!:goofy:Infact in the last few weeks virtually once every waking hour!!!:twitcy:!

But, WOW!!! the feeling when you finally get them is unbelievable.........And then the real fun begins!!!!

Good luck all of you out ther who are waiting....I hope you get your golden ticket soon.

Melanie x

Guest Liverpool lou

I have a morning routine and check our application as soon as I can get to a computer, then check about every half hour until about 10am. Unless when im in work where I'll only check a few times. I've even woken up around 4am and had the urge to get up an go on the laptop. This early checking I have resisted because I know once I do it will become an 'Early daily routine!' Once that happens I would be confirmed as having obsessive behaviour!!

Aww bless you, I did exactly the same, and the morning of the grant, my phone was in the kitchen on charge, I went to check Diac and it wouldnt let me in.......oh bloomin henry I thought its down again...so I tried again and it said it didnt recognise our passport numbers, thats odd I thought...so I tried our new passport numbers which I had not had to do before...and it let me in. OMG I thought the page looked completley different I nearly logged out again as I thought I had gone in to someone elses application because it said .......visa granted!!!:jiggy:I went to my mobile to ring my OH as he was on earlies at work and it said 2 missed calls and 2 texts....when I looked...lovely Alan of Go Matilda....congratulations your visa has been granted!!:jiggy::jiggy:

It will happen everyone and it is the best feeling in the world, and just a word of warning I recieved two emails through the night aswell and they went straight to my spam !!!

I checked every morning when I first lodged but nothing ever changed so I got bored of that and didn't ever check it again really until the last few days when I knew the grant was imminent. Even then it was the email that told me the visa was granted not the status as I saw the email first.

I check mine once a day Sunday-Thursday, and can actually relax over the weekend knowing nothing will change. However, if there any sign of movement on the forum of my visa type then I will check an extra couple of times per day.

Guest digc

I try to limit myself as it's so disheartening when nothing changes and there's nothing you can do to help the situation.........getting very worried now

Guest ikhan
i try to limit myself as it's so disheartening when nothing changes and there's nothing you can do to help the situation.........getting very worried now

three times a days except weekends.

Morning ,mid day and end of the working day.

Archived