Help ,is my puppy mental ?

Guest Working to fish

Guest Working to fish

The mutt has taken to chasing shadows all the time ,is this right ?

Is this a sign of any thing ?

:wubclub:

Guest Working to fish
livin wi u eddie im not suprised :wacko::twitcy:

mrs keily

No joke i am beside myself

The mutt has taken to chasing shadows all the time ,is this right ?

Is this a sign of any thing ?

:wubclub:

What breed of dog is it?

Personally i wouldnt worry too much, plenty of dogs chase shadows especially if they have a bit of collie in them or other hearding type breed. I think its just instinct for some breed of dog to chase/heard anything that moves.

Our 2 dogs have far more worrying traits!!

Ian

What breed of dog is it?

Personally i wouldnt worry too much, plenty of dogs chase shadows especially if they have a bit of collie in them or other hearding type breed. I think its just instinct for some breed of dog to chase/heard anything that moves.

Our 2 dogs have far more worrying traits!!

Ian

This is so true, my friend has had 2 collies and they both have done this, the one they have now stands on his front paws whilst hes doing it! :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest Working to fish

Thanks for all replies ,now a new thing ,a couple of weeks ago he was scared as ,around other dogs ,now we have just come back from the beach and you cant keep him away from other dogs ,he was playing all morning with a very big labrador ,and was trying to nip this labrador in play all the time .If i were the labrador i would have kicked sh!t out of our dog ,funny how they change from one week to the next.

Sounds like a normal pup to me, our dog, female cocker spanial 5 yrs old, still barks at herself in the patio doors at night, and will also hump if you are on the floor for too long so I wouldnt worry too much. Dogs are also a bit like people in the way they are with other dogs, so sometimes they like and sometimes dont. Hope that helps.

Archived