For those of us that love life "DOWN UNDER"

tracy123

Guest siamsusie

On a serious note, I have never been happier, I have lived all over the world but Australia is my home and I am seriously blessed!

Susie

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woo Hoo the first time this thread went out it was still all a dream so I couldnt comment!:biggrin:

Now I can and I have to say its bloomin brilliant here:jiggy:

I love it and feel that I am living a blessed life :jiggy:

I am loving my life looking through these "rose tinted" glasses:wink:

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lovinoz

LOVE IT :jiggy:

so many oppotunities here couldnt think of a better country to live in!!

Oh and awesome wildlife i think the not so nice critters get a far worse rep than needed, its not all redbacks and snakes, its a beautiful country with soooooo much to offer and mostly friendly ppl, great weather ( if we ignore this last winter lol ) and great for raising kids!! i cant think of a more diverse and great country to proudly call home :biggrin:

LOVE IT :jiggy:

so many oppotunities here couldnt think of a better country to live in!!

Oh and awesome wildlife i think the not so nice critters get a far worse rep than needed, its not all redbacks and snakes, its a beautiful country with soooooo much to offer and mostly friendly ppl, great weather ( if we ignore this last winter lol ) and great for raising kids!! i cant think of a more diverse and great country to proudly call home :biggrin:

What wonderful part of our great country are you living, and welcome.

Ditto... but at at least we are here and enjoying our lives Janine....I dont mind the negative when it is facual but slurs on peoples professions and demeanor sickens me.

Anyway we continue to enjoy a fantasic country.... Susie :hug:

The negatives here only applies to those who are negative.

Guest lovinoz
What wonderful part of our great country are you living, and welcome.

We are in SA but will be moving...when we decide where lol

I couldnt think of being anywhere else. happy as a pig in poo. im not even sure what it is that makes it great here. I dont have family or any close friends here, I work bloody hard and have a minute amount of annual leave compared to in the uk, but my life doesnt feel complicated anymore. I have nothing to prove.

Its all gravey

As a fellow nurse .... you've summed up how I feel too. My life doesn't feel as complicated and I can truly switch off

Guest HopeAddict

Hi, we're about to make the big move with our flights booked in just 6 weeks now! How do you find communicating with friends and family back home? Is it difficult to arrange a time to call? I'm just wondering how difficult the time difference will make staying in touch with people back in the UK as I'm not sure how the difference changes throughout the year.

I've got the Call Time app on my iPhone, which will tell me what time it is in the UK and whether it's a good time to call so hopefully that will help me to be organised and stay in touch with people that I've known for years as I'm worried I'll lose touch with good friends.

Guest lovinoz
Hi, we're about to make the big move with our flights booked in just 6 weeks now! How do you find communicating with friends and family back home? Is it difficult to arrange a time to call? I'm just wondering how difficult the time difference will make staying in touch with people back in the UK as I'm not sure how the difference changes throughout the year.

I've got the Call Time app on my iPhone, which will tell me what time it is in the UK and whether it's a good time to call so hopefully that will help me to be organised and stay in touch with people that I've known for years as I'm worried I'll lose touch with good friends.

We moved from next door ( NZ) so time dif wasnt too bad for us but we use skype to keep in touch with family its great being able to see family rather than just talk to them also with it being free its alot cheaper than a toll call :wink:

Archived