An amazing man...

Elliott-Family

Guest proud2beaussie

Claire,

:hug::hug:

I would like to add my condolences to those that have posted already,you have my heartfelt sympathy and prayers after the loss of your father,it's a long time since my dad passed away but not a day passes when I don't think of him and give thanks for time I had with him.

There really isn't much anyone can say at this time other than we all have you in our thoughts and prayers and to remind you that PIO is here for you 24 hours a day.

Take care.

Kindest Regards

Nigel

just wanted to share my sad news with you, last night my amazing dad died suddenly of a massive stroke or heart attack, thankgoodness i was able to be with him, although he prob wouldnt of known i was there.

My dad was the best and will leave a massive massive hole in my life with him not being here.

If things were meant to be this is why my house as not sold so as to enable me to be with him, how much worse it would of been if i had already left for oz.

For now i take strenght from the fact he wanted me to follow mine and his dream of taking my family to oz and i will persue this with a vengance now.

RIP daddy and grandy, we'lll miss you so much

Claire x

I am so sorry to hear your sad news Claire. I also believe that things happen for a reason and I am so glad you were able to be with him at the end.

My thoughts are with you at this sad time.

Love

Rudi

x

:hug:Take a hug from me, it is so hard to lose the people that mean so much in your life (my mum and brother died within 18 months of each other). Your Dad will be smiling down from above wherever you are in the world, as Susie mentioned it does help to plant a tree in memory of someone, then you watch it grow and flower. I planted a Magnolia outside my window, then I see it shed it's leaves and the buds come and turn into gorgeous big lily like flowers. It is a reminder every season of life and renewal. All the best.

Guest Noodle

Truly, truly sorry for your loss. A father's blessing means so much. He will help you with your journey and always be with you. Prayers for your father, to yourself and family x

Hi Claire and family

So sorry to hear your news, can't imagine the pain you are going through, although almost in tears at the thought of losing mine! Hope that positivity can pull you through, and when you have a bad day just remember the good times you had together. It is weird that so many of us haven't met, but I also know from experience that some people you meet through this forum can also end up being really good friends. It has made me think of things in my life a little differently, my parents can't really afford to come out here but want to - so if that means I get a job to pay for it then that is what I will do!!Time is precious and we need to spend it with the ones who mean the most whenever we can.

Thinking of you

Karen xx

Guest juliemtaylor

Oh Claire, so sorry to hear your sad news. It will be a little comfort to know he was happy in your plans to Oz. Time will heal it.. Do you still have your mum? My mum died 10 years ago aged 55 to cancer and my Dad was a mess.

If we see you in May I'll give you a great big hug!!

Julie x

do you know what... you lot on POMS are bloody fab, to take time out of your day to spare a thought for my dad means soooo much. dunno what im doing sat on pc, but its helping to know your thinking of us THANK YOU :wubclub:

claire x

Hi Claire,

So sorry to hear the passing away of your father, I hope that with his blessing you finally live yours and his dream of settling in Australia.

I do believe in things happening for a reason.

I wish you and your family the best for the future.

Matt.

P.s. this is what PIO is all about, no matter what time of the day or night it is, theres always someone to talk to who will give you support, whether its through the good times, or the bad times. :biggrin:

Archived