PIO is popular

Metoo

I think PIO is truly great.....(as you'll see by the amount of posts ive made!)

Has helped me through the anxious times, the funny times, the bad times & I cant wait to share the 'best times'....:v_SPIN:

Big thanks to Tim (where is Tim now?) The moderators & all the fab members.....:notworthy:

Guest Letasha

Thats a point - where is Tim? Yeah PIO is invaluable and the way things are here in the uk at the minute you cant blame folk for looking to try a different lifestyle. I go away then come back - usually when its winter and im craving Oz, also when im not studying im on here having a read.

Record broken again today at 0934, has anyone got an idea why, or is it indeed the subjuct of another post we have just made, the pound is now A$1.67, it time to leave the UK and turn out the lights.

PIO is great - helped us greatly when we emigrated 3 yrs ago

Mind you there were a lot less people on back then!

Still see a few kicking about from back then - Notably Cal, Ali, Gill and Tim (sorry for those I didn't mention)

We were under the username 'Heids' back then....

• 2 weeks later...

Our membership is certainly growing fast ,admin and the mods always get the thanks but dont forget it takes good members to make a great forum so thanks to each and everyone of you who take time to post, without you there would be no forum.

Cal x

Guest proud2beaussie
Our membership is certainly growing fast ,admin and the mods always get the thanks but dont forget it takes good members to make a great forum so thanks to each and everyone of you who take time to post, without you there would be no forum.

Cal x

We do? when does that happen then Cal? is there a certain "admin and mods day"?:wink::biggrin:

Archived