Guest guest36187

That doesn't surprise me Maisie. Talking to people in banks, medibank, estate agents, as well as the general public - no-one had heard of a 143! When we mentioned how much it cost...... you should have seen their faces. Couldn't believe it!

We were lucky to have been given an HAP, so did the medicals early.

Petina

Same here Petina, I've seen a lot of jaws drop when I've told them how much we have to pay! We were lucky to get our HAP too, because 2 months after we got ours they appear to have stopped doing it

maisie xx

this is it so far.......

Applied for 173 visa 01/07/2013.

Acknowledgement 18/11/2013.

medicals done 14/11/2014.

police checks done 15/01/2015.

letter asking for police checks to be emailed 24/03/15

emailed police checks 17/04/2015. ....waiting.

emailed them asking whats happened 17/05/15.

....daughter phoned, they can't see received email with police checks..... arghhh!!! (they must have lost them)

Finally 21/05/15 asking for payment of visa.....!!!!

Guest geordie joe
According to the Immi - WE ARE BEING ASSESSED! Whoooohoo (that's for Maisie!!)

Petina

Fantastic news, great to see someone on here finally about to leave the waiting room.

Guest Petina
this is it so far.......

....daughter phoned, they can't see received email with police checks..... arghhh!!! (they must have lost them)

Sounds like you have had a few hiccups but you got there in the end. Congratulations!

Petina

this is it so far.......

Great news, another one on the way - congratulations :-)

best wishes

maisie

Guest Petina

Hi All

We have been informed by our agent that immi have asked for Form 80 but this was submitted as requested in Dec 2013. We await developments! They no longer assigned Case Officers and documents are assessed by a team, so we are getting there. Just hope that we don't have to complete Form 80 again as it is a different layout!

Will let you know what happens.

Regards

Petina

Hi All

We have been informed by our agent that immi have asked for Form 80 but this was submitted as requested in Dec 2013. We await developments! They no longer assigned Case Officers and documents are assessed by a team, so we are getting there. Just hope that we don't have to complete Form 80 again as it is a different layout!

Regards

Petina

That's all rather worrying and annoying for you - I really hope it works out quickly for you!!

Hi All

Regards

Petina

Hi Petina,

Surely, if you have paid an agent, they ought to have made a copy of your Form 80 and could fax it through to IMMI. Make them earn their fee!

IMMI "lost" my police check paperwork. I bought new ones then, hey presto, the originals were found!

Hope it all works out without having to do it all again.

Regards, Val

Hi All

Regards

Petina

What a total pain Petina!! I hope they sort it out quickly for you!

Best wishes

maisie x

Guest Petina
Hi Petina,

Surely, if you have paid an agent, they ought to have made a copy of your Form 80 and could fax it through to IMMI. Make them earn their fee!

IMMI "lost" my police check paperwork. I bought new ones then, hey presto, the originals were found!

Hope it all works out without having to do it all again.

Regards, Val

Hi Val,

Yes they are sorting it out and they have been extremely helpful all along. We are just hoping that we don't have to fill it out again, as the new Form 80 is quite different - similar questions, but in a different layout. I daresay that it is easy to 'misplace' forms - they do have a lot of paperwork to get through. (I am being kind!! LOL)

Petina

Guest geordie joe
Hi All

Regards

Petina

This must be so frustrating for you Petina, being so close and issues still cropping up. Hope it's not too much longer for you.

Joe

Yep, that is correct but another document on the IMMI site dealing directly with 143's states that the current allocation is meeting demand so there is no waiting list, simply a slow processing time?

Hi

Thanks for this, I can't find that information, could you provide the link please?

Cheers

Steve

Guest piramida

Hello everybody,

I didn't been long time here. Congratulation to everyone who get visa to Australia, and I wish all the best who still waiting.

I hold Subclass 173 and I have applied for 143 Subclass.

I try to find information on web page how much I have to pay 1st VAC (to be paid at time of lodgement), but there was confused for me.

Do anybody know this information how much I have to pay for me and my husband?

Do we need policy certificate to send with application, and do we need just fill up one form 47PA for both of us?

How long is time waiting for Subclass 173 to 143?

Thank you very much

Do you think IMMI knows where the fast forward button is?

It would just be great to get back to the timescale of 18 months instead of the 21mths plus it's now looking like.

Julie

I don't think they possess one but you can't blame a bloke for hoping!!

Hi all, I've not been in here in sometime but looking for any info about parent visas. My parents have put in for the contributory parent visa completing it in 2 stages. Currently they want to withdrawn and put in a new application for the full parent visa. Does anyone know if they are any consequences of with drawing an application and reapplying for another visa?

Good of luck to those still waiting

Hi all, I've not been in here in sometime but looking for any info about parent visas. My parents have put in for the contributory parent visa completing it in 2 stages. Currently they want to withdrawn and put in a new application for the full parent visa. Does anyone know if they are any consequences of with drawing an application and reapplying for another visa?

Good of luck to those still waiting

Hi fluffy

Do you mean that your parents have initially applied for a 173 and want to change it to a 143?

best wishes

maisie

Hi,

If they have applied for the 173 but have now decided to go for 143 they will have to begin the application all over again. They might as well stick to the original plan as it will end up costing more in the long run and take more time. That's assuming I've guessed which visa is already applied for correctly.

Let us know if its a different one.

Hope this helps,

Val