Why DIAC removed "What's new section of 23rd Sep - CSL and priority processing??

Nata27

Guest rufndtuf

May be they would have considered that to be an old enough! information and definitely not a news anymore afterall it has done enough damage.

Hi,

May be a more damaging and frustrating news is going to come. No point in becoming optimistic and hoping for positive outcomes,since morning shows the day. These are the qualified, healthy and educated people who are made in limbo. There can be no bigger humiliation than this. Those who have made it to OZ have done thru means like fake marriages etc. But,look at here, we qualified the point test, fulfilled all the formalities, sold our belongings, got ready after medicals,,and there is a retrospective change. Where is the question of HUMAN RIGHTS AND SENTIMENTS? It is emotional killing! I am really frustrated guys. Just wait n see if the apple drops on the ground. And someone will say''it is probably due to the force of gravity''

Guest izephyr

Hopefully they will remove this "Priority" stuff and introduce the new fsl in the system atleast. We were becoming bored and disappointed.

Expecting some good news.,,,

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi All

I looked at that link this morning and the link seems to be broken. It is so annoying when DIAC's IT guys don't test the links before shoving them onto the website.

Cheers

Gill

MIGRATION AGENTS ARE SILENT ...EVERYONE SAYS SO,,EVEN MINE,,,,MAY BE DIAC HAS INSTRUCTED THEM TO KEEP TIGHT LIPPED

May be a more damaging and frustrating news is going to come. No point in becoming optimistic and hoping for positive outcomes,since morning shows the day. These are the qualified, healthy and educated people who are made in limbo. There can be no bigger humiliation than this. Those who have made it to OZ have done thru means like fake marriages etc. But,look at here, we qualified the point test, fulfilled all the formalities, sold our belongings, got ready after medicals,,and there is a retrospective change. Where is the question of HUMAN RIGHTS AND SENTIMENTS? It is emotional killing! I am really frustrated guys. Just wait n see if the apple drops on the ground. And someone will say''it is probably due to the force of gravity''

Guest Optional

yes freinds i have eye on visa beuro website from yesterday. on the left panal where current year's month is present "january(4)". its means there should be 4 posting but when we click on that,only one old blog there. its mean visa beuro gonna put 3 more blog very soon. I always trust on this website. very usefull website and whatever they provide information gonna be usefull:mad:.I am posting link below

Visa Bureau Blog - January 2010

Its strange as well immi.gov.au remove alot of stuff today suddenly, its mean they already plan something and soon going to impose without any early notification as they have done on 23 sep.:embarrassed:

Guest grooovy

hi there!

In any case this looks frustrating: it seems as if DIAC trying to keep applicants in continuous stress. intentionally or not...

Hopefully, they clarify this removal on Monday.

Cheers!

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi All

I think that the probabiity is merely a broken link to the 2009 material. That is what it looks like to me.

I have complained to the Global Feedback Unit and have asked their IT guys to have a look at the link and to mend it so that the 2009 stuff appears, as promised in the link.

Cheers

Gill

Guest izephyr
Hi All

I think that the probabiity is merely a broken link to the 2009 material. That is what it looks like to me.

I have complained to the Global Feedback Unit and have asked their IT guys to have a look at the link and to mend it so that the 2009 stuff appears, as promised in the link.

Cheers

Gill

Hi Gill,

it's nice to hear from YOU. I'm concerned that it might be a broken hyper link. But the page structure was not like this one previously and I've never seen any archive of changes in the "What's New page" before this.

Think they are planning to archive the what's new section but do you consider an archived information really important?

Archived