Priority Processing Groups 1-4..Where are U now?

cartertucker

Hello Everyone & Welcome to all new thread members

I havent been around lately & am struggling to be here now to be honest....My 10 year old Beautiful dog is very poorly & we are all devastated

I will add new members now, but please all bear with me if im not around....Kelly :0(

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Alison Nugent
Hello Everyone & Welcome to all new thread members

I havent been around lately & am struggling to be here now to be honest....My 10 year old Beautiful dog is very poorly & we are all devastated

I will add new members now, but please all bear with me if im not around....Kelly :0(

Aw Kelly thats so sad, Hope you are all ok, You have done a fantastic job with this thread and others!!! You dont need to be on all the time just have a break and come on when you feel like it, I have not been on due to Marina losing her son i was finding it difficult to do anything, take care and dont worry at all if your not on for a while :cute: x x

Guest Alison Nugent

Hey everyone just wanted to let you know i have received my visa :smile: It was dated on the 4th November so they are getting through them very quick!! I wish you all luck and hope you all hear good news within the next few weeks, lets hope they keep getting through them all quickly. Dont give up hope guys !!

Guest Alison Nugent
Wow, so quick Alison! Huge congrats to you! If I can help in any way just PM me, welcome to Perth! x

Thank you, I know it was quick i am soooo excited, I am coming over on the 7th Dec for a few days to buy property then move over on the 13th January so its all go go :smile: xx

Guest Fiona and Marc

Name: Fiona

Type & Date Visa submitted: 175 MODL 130 points 21/08/09, 175 CSL 25/10/09

Date medicals & P/C's uploaded: Not Yet

Priority Processing Number (1-4): 4

Case officer: Not yet

Visa Granted: Not yet

Guest VickyMel
Hey everyone just wanted to let you know i have received my visa It was dated on the 4th November so they are getting through them very quick!!

Congratulations Alison - Wow - that was quick! Glad things are moving along swiftly for you.

Name: Fiona

Hi Fiona,

Welcome to PIO and also to the Priority 1-4 thread - great choice for a first post! :yes:

Kelly will be along to add you to the front page but in the meantime a big Welcome!

As we know for the moment Kelly has other things to be dealing with and may not be around much on this thread for now. So to make it easier for when Kelly returns I am keeping all the information up-to-date for her.

I am unable to access the first post with the list of names, however, you will see that any updates or newbies will be posted on the third post under Kelly's on the first page. This is so it will be easier for her to make the amendments to her first post when she comes back.

So, please keep updating your info and any new peeps who want to join please do.

Thanks

Tasha :wubclub:

I know its probably just me and I am a bit weird but..............Tash your avatar reminds me of two naked Bums

PMSL... Trust you Cath! I could not see it myself, but have just sat here for a few minutes looking at it and I can now see it...:biglaugh: Might have to go and look for something else now!

PMSL... Trust you Cath! I could not see it myself, but have just sat here for a few minutes looking at it and I can now see it...:biglaugh: Might have to go and look for something else now!

Sorry Tash I am always good at those pictures where you can see different images :biglaugh:

Like the new one though!

As we know for the moment Kelly has other things to be dealing with and may not be around much on this thread for now. So to make it easier for when Kelly returns I am keeping all the information up-to-date for her.

I am unable to access the first post with the list of names, however, you will see that any updates or newbies will be posted on the third post under Kelly's on the first page. This is so it will be easier for her to make the amendments to her first post when she comes back.

So, please keep updating your info and any new peeps who want to join please do.

Thanks

Tasha :wubclub:

Thankyou so much Tasha, this really does mean alot to me.....I want the thread to keep growing & do miss being on here....In fact I would do anything to be 'just' thinking about our emmigration plans again

But my beautiful doggy is taking priority now, he has been enjoying all the extra TLC......He has always been loyal & 'there for me'....Now I must pay him back the courtesy

Please, all my friends on here, save an extra prayer at nite for him

Thankyou to all that have sent me messages & also a huge thankyou (again) to Tasha, who is always there for me & showed what a good friend I have made in her.....

UPDATE:

Name: EM&M

Type & Date Visa submitted: ONSHORE 856 - 28/09/09

Date medicals & P/C's uploaded: 28/09/09

Priority Processing Number (1-4): 1

Case Officer Allocated: YES

Visa Granted: COMPANY NOMINATION APPROVED 9/11/09 Still Waiting Visa Grant

Guest VickyMel

Update from Front Page

As you will have seen Kelly is taking time to do important things so the first page post is not going to be updated as regulary for a little while. Kelly our thoughts are with you :hug:.

Tasha is running a mini-additional info on post number 3 containing all the new posts - so check that out as well if you like to see everyones timelines.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/71250-priority-processing-groups-1-4-where-u-now.html#post603612

Great idea Tasha :notworthy:

I'm going away for about 5 weeks on Wednesday and am not sure how often I will be able to get onto the internet - and it will probably not be long enough to do an update like this so if anyone wants to do a mini-update like this maybe check with Tasha or Kelly to make sure noone else is planning one.

Since the last update (on Page 20)

Congratulations to Alison Nugent who had her visa granted!

Welcome to Fiona and Marc who joined the thread

Its really good to see increasing numbers of purple visas granted in the list below.

Priority 1: ENS/RSMS

Sept: Applicants 2, CO 2,

Priority 2: CSL + SS

June: Applicants 2, CO 1,

July: Applicants 5, CO 2, Visa Granted 1

Aug: Applicants 1, CO 1,

Sept: Applicants 1, CO 1, Visa Granted 1

Oct: Applicants 2, CO 0,

Priority 3: CSL + Family

Mar: Applicants 1, CO 1, Visa Granted 1

Sep: Applicants 2, CO 2,

Oct: Applicants 1, CO 0,

Priority 4: CSL

Jan: Applicants 1, CO 1,

Feb: Applicants 1, CO 1,

March - noone

April: Applicants 1, CO 1,

May: Applicants 4, CO 4, Visa Granted 4

June: Applicants 5, CO 4,

July: Applicants 1, CO 0,

Aug: Applicants 5, CO 0,

Sept: Applicants 4, CO 1,

Oct: Applicants 3, CO 0,

For full details take a look at the first page of this thread

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migrat...ere-u-now.html

If you are Priority 1-4 please post your details in this thread so that Kelly can add you and we can get a better idea of what is happening.

Name:

Type & Date Visa submitted:

Date medicals & P/C's uploaded:

Priority Processing Number (1-4):

Case Officer Allocated:

Visa Granted:

Additional Info:

Thanks for the update EM&M hopefully now your company nomination is approved it should be quick??

Good luck

Fingers Crossed, will post as soon as we hear anything. Have a nice holiday.

Em x

Guest Luke Brown

Update for me - Medicals now showing as finalised!

Name: Luke Brown

Type & Date Visa submitted: 175 (CSL) 09/09/09 - Original application 175 MODL submitted 02/02/09

Date medicals & P/C's uploaded: Meds delivered 02/11/09 & Finalised 09/11/09

Priority Processing Number: 4

Case Officer Allocated: 13/10/09

Visa Granted: Not Yet

Newbie to this thread and joining as per TAZZ'S suggestion.Not sure how to add my details but here goes:

Name: Shirlw(Webb)

Type & date visa submitted:GSM 176 QLD 10/11/2009

Date Medical & P/C uploaded:

Priority Processing No.: 2

Visa Granted:

Additional Info:

Hi

Hope everybody is OK!

Well, just an update to say we have no further updates!!:dull:

I know I shouldnt complain being in category 4 and already having CO-but I still dont think you can relax until you get that visa, I keep expecting the goalposts to be changed again before our turn comes. I am a little worried as we havent heard anything since our CO got assigned on 29.09.09, but our agent said she needs to bide her time before chasing them ,as she doesnt want to antagonise them.

This process is definately a rollercoaster, I must be having a low ride today:daydreaming:

Guest Luke Brown
Hi

I know I shouldnt complain being in category 4 and already having CO-but I still dont think you can relax until you get that visa, I keep expecting the goalposts to be changed again before our turn comes. I am a little worried as we havent heard anything since our CO got assigned on 29.09.09, but our agent said she needs to bide her time before chasing them ,as she doesnt want to antagonise them.

Hi there. I'm watching your application closely. We are both group 4 and you seem to be about 2 weeks ahead of me both in terms of case officer allocation and getting the medicals finalised. Keep me posted how it goes!

I am also worried that goal posts may change again before I get the grant...

Hi there. I'm watching your application closely. We are both group 4 and you seem to be about 2 weeks ahead of me both in terms of case officer allocation and getting the medicals finalised. Keep me posted how it goes!

I am also worried that goal posts may change again before I get the grant...

Will do Luke, Ill keep my fingers crossed for the both of us then :wink:

Archived