Priority Processing Groups 1-4..Where are U now?

cartertucker

Hi every one,

I am new to this very helpful forum. Thank you all for your effort helping each other and sharing issues and happiness.

About my info:

Name: Chocho

Type & Date Visa submitted: family sponsored -176 ..... 07 September 2009

Date medicals & P/C's uploaded: 29 Oct 2009

Priority Processing Number (1-4): 3

Visa Granted: Not yet

Additional Info: * Team 7 case officer is already allocated.

* They have contacted my employer investigating about me.

* I have lodged paper application.

Thank you.

Regards.

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi every one,

I am new to this very helpful forum. Thank you all for your effort helping each other and sharing issues and happiness.

About my info:

Name: Chocho

Type & Date Visa submitted: family sponsored -176 ..... 07 September 2009

Date medicals & P/C's uploaded: 29 Oct 2009

Priority Processing Number (1-4): 3

Visa Granted: Not yet

Additional Info: * Team 7 case officer is already allocated.

* They have contacted my employer investigating about me.

* I have lodged paper application.

Thank you.

Regards.

Hello & thankyou for joining our thread, I have added your details to our front page timeline, which I hope you find usefull.....:yes:

Good luck with your visa journey & please keep in touch.....:chatterbox:

Hello & thankyou for joining our thread, I have added your details to our front page timeline, which I hope you find usefull.....:yes:

Good luck with your visa journey & please keep in touch.....:chatterbox:

Thank you for wishing me luck.

I have a question concerning entering Australia.

You see, I have included my wife and children in my application. My question is: if the visa was granted, should all of us enter Australia together? Or could I enter first then my family enters after 6 months?

Thanks again.

Guest VickyMel
I have a question concerning entering Australia.

You see, I have included my wife and children in my application. My question is: if the visa was granted, should all of us enter Australia together? Or could I enter first then my family enters after 6 months?

The main applicant must enter with or before the other applicants.

There are two date - the first is the date that you must validate the visa by - this is usually a year based on the date of your medicals of police clearance. All of you must validate the visa (a trip to Australia) before that date .

You then have a period of time (I think 5 years) in which to move properly to Australia - if you did not on that initial visit.

So for example you could go as soon as your visa is granted and stay in Australia... and your wife and kids could visit at some time before the validation date ran out. If you have plenty of time in which to validate then that could be 6 months later than you.

If she was not ready to come over then she and your kids could come in on holiday to validate the visa and then come back at a later date.

There are two date - the first is the date that you must validate the visa by - this is usually a year based on the date of your medicals of police clearance. All of you must validate the visa (a trip to Australia) before that date .

You then have a period of time (I think 5 years) in which to move properly to Australia - if you did not on that initial visit.

So for example you could go as soon as your visa is granted and stay in Australia... and your wife and kids could visit at some time before the validation date ran out. If you have plenty of time in which to validate then that could be 6 months later than you.

If she was not ready to come over then she and your kids could come in on holiday to validate the visa and then come back at a later date.

What a brilliant answer to 'chocho's question....:yes:

Guest VickyMel

Quick Update and thread bounce!

Update from Front Page

Since the last update (on Page 13)

Six more people have joined the thread and added their details (Welcome & thanks)

Two more people have news that they have Case Officers congrats and I hope things move quickly for you (some without COs may just not know yet).

No more Visas granted since page 13

34 aoolicants on the thread, 17 with COs, 3 with Visas granted

Priority 1: ENS/RSMS

Sept: Applicants 2, CO 1,

Priority 2: CSL + SS

June: Applicants 2, CO 1,

July: Applicants 5, CO 2, (& just after I do the Update the Freebos get their Visa granted so I'm adding it in as an extra!!)

Aug: Applicants 1, CO 1,

Sept:

Oct: Applicants 2, CO 0,

Priority 3: CSL + Family

Sep: Applicants 2, CO 2,

Oct: Applicants 1, CO 0,

Priority 4: CSL

Jan: Applicants 1, CO 1,

Feb: Applicants 1, CO 1,

Mar:

April: Applicants 1, CO 1,

May: Applicants 4, CO 4, Visa Granted 3

June: Applicants 4, CO 2,

July: Applicants 1, CO 0,

Aug: Applicants 1, CO 0,

Sept: Applicants 3, CO 1,

Oct: Applicants 3, CO 0,

For full details take a look at the first page of this thread http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migrat...ere-u-now.html

If you are Priority 1-4 please post your details in this thread so that Kelly can add you and we can all get a better idea of what is happening.

Name:

Type & Date Visa submitted:

Date medicals & P/C's uploaded:

Priority Processing Number (1-4):

Case Officer Allocated:

Visa Granted:

Additional Info:

Here's something that you might find usefull, in addition to all the info which is presented in this thread - BEupdate - Timeline Spreadsheet for Australian Visa Applications

Dear alina,

Many thanks you for the site it is truly helpful especially the suggested books to the right of the site.

Dear VickyMel,

Thank you very much for this valuable information. It is really such a complete answer.

Guest VickyMel

Congratulations Freebo that is wonderful news!!!!

Wow this has made my week Freebo - had been feeling a bit down about the whole thing - it is really great to see one of the people I have been walking this road with for a while with get there !

Guest alina171
:jiggy:

My 176 has just been approved - really busy at work but will post more later :cool:

So glad to hear you've been approved! Congratulations!!!

Guest fionaj123

Hi htere, can we add our details please, this is a great thread and as its great to see how everyone is getting on.

Name: Fiona

Type & Date Visa submitted: 175 18-08-2009

Date medicals & P/C's uploaded: not yet

Priority Processing Number (1-4): 4

Visa Granted: not yet

Additional Info: application being processed further 09-09-2009

Congratulations Freebo that is wonderful news!!!!

Wow this has made my week Freebo - had been feeling a bit down about the whole thing - it is really great to see one of the people I have been walking this road with for a while with get there !

:wink:Thanks all and especially to you VM you do such a great job on here organising data & answering questions!

All I can say is Mrs Freebo & I are a bit stunned and waiting for it to sink in but very happy.

I'm also really pleased to be able to get out of the way in the visa queue and wish everyone on this thread a positive outcome as soon as possible. I'll still be on here and BE regularly to see how everyone is doing.

We now need to plan our validation trip ( a drive down the great ocean road in Jan or Feb subject to work and cash), and make our plans for the big move.

Once again, thanks for all the good wishes, these forums are great and most of all fingers crossed for you to get good news soon :yes:

Freebo,

Congratulations. Well pleased for you... Great to see a new visa grant this month too... lifts the spirits up for all of us!

A drive down the great ocean road in the summer (Jan/Feb) will be fab! Great views of you care to spot some lookouts signposted (some a little away from the main road, but well worth the detour). You will love it... There are a lot of seaside towns with the same names as here... I rememebr Torquay.

Green

Hi htere, can we add our details please, this is a great thread and as its great to see how everyone is getting on.

Name: Fiona

Type & Date Visa submitted: 175 18-08-2009

Date medicals & P/C's uploaded: not yet

Visa Granted: not yet

Additional Info: application being processed further 09-09-2009

Thanks

Hello & Welcome, thankyou for joining our thread....I have added your details to our front page timeline, which I hope you find usefull.....:yes:

Good luck with your visa & please keep in touch.....:chatterbox:

NAME kelly and jay

OCCUPATION wall and floor tiler

TYPE & DATE VISA SUBMITTED 175 csl 22nd june 09

DATE MEDICALS & PCS UPLOADED not yet

PRIORITY PROCESSING NUMBER 4

VISA GRANTED not yet

ADDITIONAL INFO CO assigned 3/11/09. did apply for WA SS but told we wont need it now

NAME kelly and jay

OCCUPATION wall and floor tiler

TYPE & DATE VISA SUBMITTED 175 csl june 09

DATE MEDICALS & PCS UPLOADED not yet

PRIORITY PROCESSING NUMBER 4

VISA GRANTED not yet

ADDITIONAL INFO CO assigned 3/11/09. did apply for WA SS but told we wont need it now

Hello & Welcome to our thread, so glad you joined us.....

I have added your details to the front page, but if you could just confirm the date you applied in June please, so I can ensure you are in the right place.....:yes:

Great names by the way.....:wink:

Name: ThKmOz

Type & Date Visa submitted : 175 (CSL) 17/09/09

Date medicals & P/C's uploaded: Not yet...

Case Officer Allocated: Not yet...

Visa Granted: Not yet...

Name: ThKmOz

Type & Date Visa submitted : 175 (CSL) 17/09/09

Date medicals & P/C's uploaded: Not yet...

Case Officer Allocated: Not yet...

Visa Granted: Not yet...

Hello & Welcome to our thread, I have added you to our 1st page timeline....:yes:

Hope you find it usefull....Please do keep in touch.....:chatterbox:

Guest CraigandZoe

Name: Craig & Zoe

Type & Date Visa submitted: 175 CSL - 01/08/09

Date medicals & P/C's uploaded:

Case Officer Allocated:

Visa Granted:

Additional Info: App being processed further 25/09/09

Archived