Visa approved

karencris

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy its finally come through to you.

Today is also a good day for me, my medical is finally finalised [after being refered] and our status has changed to being processed further so hopefully we have a CO!

Good luck with everything!

Guest ctrandafir

Hi there, just wondered are you going through state sponsorship? I applied online for 176 on 7th May and still dont have a CO. I am going through skills though not SS. Thanks. Bit worried im missing something !! Congratulations btw!!

Hi there, just wondered are you going through state sponsorship? I applied online for 176 on 7th May and still dont have a CO. I am going through skills though not SS. Thanks. Bit worried im missing something !! Congratulations btw!!

Hi there yes gone through SS , i did put on here somewhere we were missing something wrong dob on form from WA there fault not ours .

cheers

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy its finally come through to you.

Today is also a good day for me, my medical is finally finalised [after being refered] and our status has changed to being processed further so hopefully we have a CO!

Good luck with everything!

Hi . does sound like you have co thats what ours did on 1th sep so just 10 days from co to visa. good luck .:notworthy::jiggy:

Thanks to everyone for your support good look to everyone still waiting .

panic setting in now.

When you guy's heading off? We are going out in Feb for my best friend's wedding and can also validate :) but won't move til Sept next year as need to save more cash

When you guy's heading off? We are going out in Feb for my best friend's wedding and can also validate :) but won't move til Sept next year as need to save more cash

We talking about validating this christmas ? and prob going may or june OH finishes her degree in april and its quite an immportant 1 for her.

Guest fergie family

Hi

Congratulations. Its a great feeling when you see that you have finally gotj it.

Good luck and best wishes for the future.

Susan

Archived